Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   We're having Puppies (2-10-03) (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12017)

BamaKyttn 02-10-2003 10:24 PM

We're having Puppies (2-10-03)

Hey guys, We're going to have a webcam uup at my house with streaming feed for about the next 6 weeks. If anyone knows of a good share/freeware webcam progie, this one will run out soon.

Our Heroin is Felicity, a Wheaton Scottish Terrier, she was due Sunday but well it's monday night and we're all so anxious. Anyone who wants to see the"miracle of birth" the cam is on from 9 AM central to about 12 PM central and if she starts popping them out during the night, we plan on turning it back on.

Http://home.hiwaay.net/~bar/scottiecam/scottiecam.html

Always,
Kyttn

BIBI 02-10-2003 11:48 PM

awww........the poor baby is soooo restless!

PantyFanatic 02-11-2003 12:49 AM

Congratulations BamaBaby.
If the camera hasn’t distorted the depth of field or prospective, it looks as though Miss Falicity is going to present you with either an exceptional number of pups or some very well developed ones.
I’ll be keeping an eye on this as time permits. Thanks for allowing us to share your world.:)

LixyChick 02-11-2003 06:29 AM

Thank you for sharing BamaKyttn! I checked on her at 6:32am EST and she seemed to be resting comfortably! But that path you are wearing in front of the box is getting deep dear! LOL! I wish you the best and Felicity too!

Gonna check back later after work. Maybe I'll be an aunt by then!

dicksbro 02-11-2003 06:39 AM

Best wishes for the new momma and for the whole family. As each little puppy is born, be sure to tell them to smile, they're on "candid camera." :)

Also, tell them what a big Pixies family they're being born into.

dm383 02-11-2003 07:37 AM

'Kyttn; the mamma looks like a wee cracker, I'm sure the pups will too!! You'll have to give them some suitably "Pixieish" pet names.... Dee-emm sounds good!!!! :D

DM

Steph 02-11-2003 12:50 PM

What a cutie! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to see the puppies!!!!

BamaKyttn 02-11-2003 07:45 PM

as a dog gets closer to dropping the litter, the pups move farther down towards her lil doggie toochie. If those pups drop any more they will fall out her tail. it's going to be soon we hope. my work is suffering, I'm not sleepin enough.....
I wish she'd hurry up and pop 'em out.

Steph 02-12-2003 12:48 PM

Is that a kitty in the corner of the basket?

Sharni 02-12-2003 07:11 PM

I turned on the scottiecam as soon as i got home from work....but no scottie in sight....just an empty bed???

Hope all is well!!

Brian_Watt 02-12-2003 08:55 PM

I could use some puppies:D

Lovediva 02-13-2003 10:34 AM

Ohhhh Bama!! She is a really cutie!!! Right now Miss Felicity is sitting in the corner of the box!! No signs of pups yet!!

This is soo cool Bama!! Thanks for sharing this Puppy Birth with us!!

Can't wait to go......AWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEE...THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!!LOL

Hurry Miss Felicity!!!!!!

Pant,
Pant,
Push.....
Pant,
Pant,
Push.....
Pant,
Pant,
Push.....

LOL :D :D

LixyChick 02-13-2003 08:19 PM

Been checking every day since Tues. and last night I watched as you checked her belly and....Awwwwwwwww! BK...she is so sweet and trusting of you and she just let you rub her and feel the position of the pups. I am so looking forward to THE BIG EVENT! I don't think Felicity has had much rest these past few days......I wish Mother Nature would hurry up and get those babies out!

I'll keep chseking back .......I wanna watch the pups be born......Oh, I wish I could help her!

BamaKyttn 02-13-2003 08:30 PM

we had one lady write us and say her 14 year old daughter didn't want to go to school today b/c she was afraid she would miss the birth. >giggle<

oh the live feed is
Http://home.hiwaay.net/~bar/scottie...ecamstream.html

I think thats it...

Always
Kyttn

Vintage Vixen 02-13-2003 10:10 PM

Aww her poor belly looks so big,poor baby must be so uncomfortable.I can remember watching my cat have kittens and thinking that it was so amazing that they had more maternal instinct than some people i know.I can't wait to see the puppies:)