Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Does anyone here cybersex? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29956)

-=Kenshin=- 01-29-2007 10:30 PM

Does anyone here cybersex?

Just curious for those of you who are in long distance relationshis and such...as recently i just had my first cyber sex experience and oh boy...I thought it was extremely erotic ;)

hot_shot_uk69 01-30-2007 04:57 AM

yesterday for the first time in ages for me.. just reminded me how good it can be

webcam was involved too. :boink:

cavegirl 01-30-2007 05:18 AM

yep - i do too.

my OH lives 200 miles away from me, and we only get to see each other every so often, so we have to rely on phone sex/cyber sex to keep us going until we can get together properly.

we love it, it's no substitute for the real thing, but it does work and makes us both very horny, plus you get the thrill of actually acting out all the things you said you wanted to do to each other in person when you actually do meet up.

WildIrish 01-30-2007 09:18 AM

cyberwhat?

How exactly does one have cybersex? It must be very difficult.

For the :baa: to type with those hooves. :p

-=Kenshin=- 01-30-2007 08:26 PM

it's actually quite easy, if you can role play the scene and set the scene it'll play out like an erotic story :)

Teddy Bear 02-08-2007 05:05 AM

WI, I think they make special adaptors for the sheep. Little hoof guards.....
Can also be used for dailing the phone and using the TV remote.

Kenshin,
As with anything in life some will find it easy to do and will enjoy it very much.
But there are others who maybe don't express themselves well with words or who don't type well and they do not enjoy it at all. So to say it's "actually quite easy" won't apply to all.

I enjoy it with a special person. :)

So far only people who enjoy it have answered. Wonder if some one who doesn't would please tell us why.

scotzoidman 02-08-2007 10:47 AM

Quote:
So far only people who enjoy it have answered. Wonder if some one who doesn't would please tell us why.
Haven't done it in a while, can't seem to find that right person in chat anymore to participate ;)

WildIrish 02-08-2007 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotzoidman
Haven't done it in a while, can't seem to find that right person in chat anymore to participate ;)

Sorry...been busy at work. :p

Irezumi Kiss 02-08-2007 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear
As with anything in life some will find it easy to do and will enjoy it very much.
But there are others who maybe don't express themselves well with words or who don't type well and they do not enjoy it at all. So to say it's "actually quite easy" won't apply to all.

That's been the case with me, mostly.

I'm a creative person and I love to match writing wit with others...and the more salacious the better. I've only been in one serious past relationship with someone who wrote me back as good as I gave her...and that was back in the late 80s with "snail mail" and me waiting every day for a new letter to come through the mail slot. I seem to meet women who don't get into this very much. The long-distance lady I'm with right now, she doesn't do much dirty talk even though we met in an AOL chat room ages ago.

I understand as I'm a person who absolutely hates talking on the phone, where others will gab away on their cellies in the middle of a busy street. So some people can and some people can't. But still I miss the fun of cybersex. As with most pleasures in one's life, you usually have to look elsewhere if you're not getting it at home. When I can structure time right again during my off days, I'd love to take it up again.

Teddy Bear 02-09-2007 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavegirl

...... it's no substitute for the real thing, but it does work.......

I agree.... it's a fun diversion.

mmmmm.... sometimes VERY VERY fun!! lol!! :D

cavegirl 02-09-2007 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear
I agree.... it's a fun diversion.

mmmmm.... sometimes VERY VERY fun!! lol!! :D

totally...as is phone sex, both very fun and very sexy...

themi01 02-09-2007 08:19 PM

I do but only with ladies :boink:

ReaperWoman 02-13-2007 05:40 PM

I love cybersex, love talking dirty. Like cave girl, I'm in a distance relationship where cyber really fills the gaps between visits. Also like occasional goes with randoms when im feeling particularly horny and the OH isn't about. I tell him all about it afterwards and it gets him hot thinking about me talking talking dirty to strangers... :)

Aqua 02-13-2007 05:52 PM

I have butttttt... it's been a long long time.

It was always extremely satisfying though.

pack130 02-13-2007 06:07 PM

I love to cyber, i all so have not had the chance to in a while tho.