Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What makes an attractive cock? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182)

Nightfalke 05-29-2001 08:01 AM

What makes an attractive cock?

What do you ladies look for in a nice cock? What, if anything, attracts you to one penis over another? Is it the penis itself, or the man attached to it, or both?

Call this curiousity, and getting my nerve up to use the new webcam that I got a week or two ago...

Nightfalke

PurpleLayc 05-30-2001 11:28 AM

don't really think anyone prefers a pretty penis...i don't think there is such a thing!
the look of the guy helps but not always.
use the camera!! we want to see!!!!

Mind_Blowing 06-10-2001 06:19 PM

The brain attached to it.

While it is possible to have a fantasic cock on a piece of meat, it is much more attractive to have an interesting guy attached.

I saw an interesting video with a nasty guy who, upon close inpection, had a pretty decent missle, but when I thought about the man it was attached to, it just turned me right off.

MB

Pussy Willow 09-02-2001 10:54 AM

I agree with everyone else.........

You have to look at the whole package.

A nasty guy is a huge turn-off, no matter what his cock looks like.

If you find a nice guy and he turns you on, it's really irrelevent
what his cock looks like, it just doesn't matter.

Vickious 09-02-2001 12:06 PM

i agree. but in answer to the question, i reckon a cock is a better looking cock when it is circumsized. but thats just my point of view. :D

TDK 09-02-2001 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Vickious
i agree. but in answer to the question, i reckon a cock is a better looking cock when it is circumsized. but thats just my point of view. :D

how can u tell if it erected?? if its circumsized or not

Mercury_Maniac 09-02-2001 01:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i for one being uncircumsized, believe you can tell by how much looser the skin is on the shaft, for instance look at my penis, see how there is a thread of skin right below the head.

Mercury_Maniac 09-02-2001 02:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
heres a better pic showing the ring below the head of my penis.

TDK 09-02-2001 02:03 PM

ok, well i know ur not gay or something, u can look for my thread and see what mine is then, lol

see if u can tell from that....i think my thread is called what U think ladies?

and give a PM back as a reply, lol........

Quote:
Originally posted by Mercury_Maniac
heres a better pic showing the ring below the head of my penis.

MsJenn 09-02-2001 02:55 PM

I personally prefer....

...circumsized, although I wouldn't kick a non-cut guy out of my bed. *giggle* Also, I prefer a guy that at least keeps his pubic hairs trimmed, or better yet, shaved smooth. I think it looks, and feels, SO much better during sex, IMHO.

White Tigress 09-03-2001 07:54 AM

I agree with Pussy Willow and Mind_Blowing. It's the guy as a whole package. :)

Mercury_Maniac 09-03-2001 06:55 PM

no i'm not gay, but i looked at one of TDK's pictures and he has the same ring of skin below the head as well as i do.

Lovediva 09-04-2001 05:14 AM

Every man's penis is attractive..cut or un-cut, big or small..what matters most to me "Can he use it properly!!":D

Jdg784 11-03-2001 11:46 PM

I've looked at some of these other pics..and every one seems to be smoother than me, ..i've got a large vein running up it and it seems more rigid..maybe its just their pics?

BluStarLite 11-08-2001 12:29 PM

i gotta say, they are all pretty! lol..but a nice little frenum or even a PA (piercings) make me smile big...its a little surprise for me and it definatly makes it prettier..