Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Just Curious.....Are You Touching Yourself Right Now? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9276)

Lilith 10-10-2002 02:50 PM

Well you continually spammed your site on all your posts and have PMs disabled so you could not be reached so there was no other option.

!LuciDarkstar! 10-10-2002 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Well you continually spammed your site on all your posts and have PMs disabled so you could not be reached so there was no other option.

:( Oh, sorry about that. I thought it must've been something like that. I was getting so frustrated trying to log on, but I forgot I'd disabled my email for administrators etc. I've not made that mistake with this new account.

Guess I'm not very good with net etiquette still. Anyway, sorry about that. Can I start again, and just say hello to everyone? It looks like a cool board and story site, you've got here.

I was reading about the original Lilith just the other day, by the way. The great Babylonian Goddess/Whore, Inanna (Ishtar) was getting all ruffled 'cause Lilith was hiding out in her tree. LOL

Smile Beautiful 10-12-2002 11:36 AM

mmmm...i am touching myself though my silky thong...they do not teach one handed typing in keyboarding class do they?? I MISS MY BF!! *sniff* wow shifting is hard...speaking of hard, that is the inevitable condition of my clitoris...the thong is on the floor...my pussy is free and open to the cold air....brrrrr. oooh it feels hot against my palm...oh my i better stop typing!!!

:)

Sarah

Pussy Willow 10-13-2002 03:31 PM

I find these hands just roaming all over my body whenever I'm
here. I tease and squeeze my nipples and sometimes I lick them too. I put my fingers my usually dripping pussy,(you see what
you guys do to me ) the lick them clean, I tease my clit......mmmmmmmmmm, that feels soooooo goooood !!!!!!

It just seem a natural occurance whenever I'm logged on !!!!

LixyChick 10-13-2002 07:58 PM

Oh wow Luci.....I ain't never had a bitch before. Least ways not legal and all! LMAO!....Welcum back and be good, damn it to hell!

!LuciDarkstar! 10-14-2002 01:15 PM

I tried being good once. It didn't suit me.

SexAsAnArtForm 10-14-2002 01:29 PM

Lucy is a hot hot hot kinda chica

I am new to this site but I can vouch for Lucy being good......the girl can really really cause a panty meltdown and that's even if you're wearing silk. :cool:

I've known her for going on three years and she is a very talented and devoted artist. I even forgave her for sleeping with my boyfriend.:D

Be sweet now Luc and let the ladies and gents get to know your sexy self. You know I love you madly and would run away with you and even leave that hottie I've been boinking for the last couple years. mmmmmuuuuahhhhh!!

Bax 10-14-2002 06:22 PM

Are you touching yourself right now?

Pretty much so:D

!LuciDarkstar! 10-15-2002 06:16 AM

Re: Lucy is a hot hot hot kinda chica

G-GIRL!!!! Get over here, you dirty little devil!

Quote:
Originally posted by SexAsAnArtForm
I even forgave her for sleeping with my boyfriend.:D

See, that sounds terrible when you don't have all the facts surrounding the case. I demand a retrial! :)

SexAsAnArtForm 10-15-2002 08:46 AM

Luci, lucy, luceeeeee......I didn't mind so much and besides it's water over the dam. You know I love ya babygirl!!:fly:

Dave30 04-14-2010 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
I was just sitting here in my jammies (panties and a camisole) and I was rubbing myself through my panties (and slipping them aside every now and then to feel the throbbing) as I perused the threads and I got to thinking....who else is doing this or does this as you check out all the thoughts that others think? Oh....just slipped a finger inside........Mmmmmmmmmm!

Are you touching yourself right now?

Yes i play with my cock any chance i get

dicksbro 04-15-2010 02:31 AM

Now that you mention it .... me, too!

dicksbro 04-17-2010 05:47 AM

Not at this very moment. :shrug:

I was earlier. :)

wmkrow 04-17-2010 07:34 AM

why yes, yes I am.

dicksbro 04-22-2010 04:46 AM

Yep, ya' caught me. :)