Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   S&m (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3021)

ROCKHARD 10-09-2001 01:49 PM

S&m

How many of you out there get into rough sex or sex with restraints? If so what are your methods and accesories?

Nubian 10-09-2001 04:10 PM

Silk Scarves

used to loosely tie my wife spread-eagled...then I tease her clit and labia until she cums and cums and beg me to stop.

Lovediva 10-09-2001 06:04 PM

I have used silk ties, silk scarves,towels,skipping ropes, padded handcuffs, good old yellow rope and I can even remember one time, in the heat of the moment using car booster cables! (Don't ask..LOL)

Oooooohhh how I love to be tied!!!

Captain Tongue 10-09-2001 08:39 PM

Diva, I would love to tie you up and give you a nice tongue bath!!!

scotzoidman 10-09-2001 11:00 PM

Quote:
I can even remember one time, in the heat of the moment using car booster cables! (Don't ask..LOL)

But I must ask, Diva... reminds me of a fantasy of mine involving jumper cables & a Diehard battery... hmmmm, maybe I should just keep that to myself LOL

TDK 10-10-2001 03:01 AM

what does S&M stand for and that other one too B&D???

Glyndwr 10-10-2001 04:55 AM

Hi TDK

S - Sadism
M - Masochism
B - Bondage
D - Discipline

Like everything, all can be great under the right circumstances. Individuals need to find their own levels. The big thing with all 4 has got to be trust, ie trusting the other participants to respect your limits.

the_phantom 10-10-2001 06:25 AM

BDsM

I have been in the lifestyle for 18 years now. I have a real life slave and have a variety of toys that I use on her.

I make all my own straps, restraints and floggers.

If you want to learn more or are just curious check out

www.cuffs.com

Till later

bad_religion 10-10-2001 02:18 PM

The closest I've gotten is using blindfolds...that's it

Prophet Reality 10-11-2001 07:53 PM

Silk scarves, silk ropes, chains, and wet leather. Still have not used a set of handcuffs though...

ASH 02-28-2002 12:23 AM

The most I've done with this so far is handcuffs, ropes, blindfolds. I usually don't go for silk. If I'm going to be tied up I like it to be rough. I would love to play around more with this lifestyle.

PlayfulTigress 02-28-2002 04:01 AM

BDSM, D/s, Sadomasochism

It is a wonderful lifestlye and I am proud to be part of it.

As for restraints, I have been tied up with rope, cuffed with metal handcuss and leather wrist and ankle cuffs, have been spread with a spreader bar, and much more that I'm sure I'm forgetting at this hour.

~Linds

RedNLaycee 02-28-2002 09:17 AM

I wouldn't really call it rough sex, but hubby and I do wrestle at times before we have sex. It does get a little serious, but it has that sexual tone to it.
Have been tied up, but didn't like that...didn't have any control and I'm kinda a control freak.

hdaveuk 02-28-2002 09:21 AM

I have been both the restarined and the restrainer...and if I am honest I much prefer the former.
My wife loves to tease me when she has me in that position...she even went off and left me whilst having a bath once....I was soooooo frustrated...and she knew it!

Wicked Wanda 02-28-2002 01:48 PM

well, you see, I uh... and then he... *blush* and and then later she... the dildo was very slippery, and then I was tied up, and ah... and they...only been with two men at once a few times before...and then...licked all over me...and then I was covered all over with their thick, hot... she said I was soo sexy all tied up like that... and I sucked him while she poured honey on my nipples ... uh... and they held me down, and then the knots wouldn't untie, and I...uh and I came again and again, while she was eating... "what do you mean you lost the key?", and both of them kissed me all over...and then the cops said...

What was the question?

VERY Wickedly,

WW