Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   We're having Puppies (2-10-03) (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12017)

BIBI 02-14-2003 05:53 AM

There she is fast asleep......

I am soooo glad not to be you lol.....

It is gettting to me seeing her swollen belly and waiting. I can't imagine being you!!!!

I just want to reach into the screen and rub her tummy!!! I am a sap!!!!

LixyChick 02-14-2003 06:01 AM

She is resting now! I can't wait to get home from work today and get back here to see her! I'm glad to tune in this morning and find her resting. My heart aches for her when I check in and she is pacing and fussing!

Come on Felicity! Auntie Lixy is rooting for ya hun!

PantyFanatic 02-14-2003 10:42 AM

Bamma,
I’ve been watching her closely since Monday night.:)
Will you please flip that center sheet over? I’m trying to read the paper.;)

BamaKyttn 02-14-2003 09:52 PM

Usually if she is pacing and fussing that means that i just got home from work....heheheh she's so cute.
Sorry PF, the wife takes care of that, I just buy the dogfood.

DragonLady 02-14-2003 11:44 PM

The poor girl looks like she is going to explode.. Please watch her birth of her babies and make sure she doesn't have a dry birth...

Do you know how many puppies she is haveing ?

Steph 02-15-2003 01:42 AM

LOL pantyfanatic.

She's gone on a potty break now! LOL I hadn't checked in since yesterday and thought I might get to see the puppies but no, all I see if the "Potty Break" sign. TOO FUNNY! :) :)

BamaKyttn 02-15-2003 11:07 AM

Well she went to the vet for a check up, at least 4 pups we think, Said it should be within the next 3-4 days........ and trust me she isn't alone for more than an hour at a time at any given time or day

Lilith 02-15-2003 11:28 AM

Puppy Watch continues: At my house my smart ass man has taken to coming and telling me she had the pups as a practicle joke......bastard! You'd think I was the father:p

BIBI 02-15-2003 11:38 AM

This is getting bad.........I am getting up in the middle of the night and checking! ;)

BamaKyttn 02-15-2003 12:07 PM

>giggle< I'm glad I can share part of my weird life with my family. I've been known to start some weird threads, some even contraversial but I'm glad that I've had the support and the contributions of all the Pixies Patrons.

Katherine

Lovediva 02-15-2003 12:14 PM

My kids have checked every 5 minutes or so if she has had her pups yet!
Think you can throw in some english and math lessons for them, while they are watching??? ;) :D

LixyChick 02-15-2003 04:17 PM

*Sneaks in and goes......."Boo!*

OMG!!!! I was trying to scare them outta her! Good thing I don't bite my nails! I would be down to the quick at this point!

Sorry for the "Boo" Felicity! I know you are just as anxious as we all are! *hugs*

And Lilith? Your hubby is gonna be like the boy who cried wolf! When they are finally here you won't be convinced! LOL!

BamaKyttn 02-15-2003 04:40 PM

WE HAVE CONTRACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is going into the beginnings of labor!!!!!!!!!!

Diva, I'm teaching kids not to have sex until they are ready for the gross gooey consequences. 1+1=? I'll tell ya later after she pops 'em all out!

3:21 PM Central marks our first noticed contraction go FELICITY!

PF I would suggest you hurry and read the newspaper before it is illegable!

Lilith 02-15-2003 04:47 PM

YAY!!!! The great doggie doula Lilith at her service.......watching, waiting :p

Sharni 02-15-2003 04:53 PM

Wooohooooooooo....we're gonna have puppies!!

Can't wait to see em!!