Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Would you share...... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36900)

Wayne 11-16-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Touch my toothbrush and I will make sure you never need one again. The rest I'm game for.

Would you share your pantyhose?

I don't wearpantyhose, I'm in agreement with the toothbrush, sorry, no to the coffee (oh God, where is my cup), the cake - probably

gekkogecko 11-16-2013 12:25 PM

I would never share my pantyhose. It's too difficult to aim the gun properly when someone else's head is in there with mine.

Teddy Bear 11-19-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogecko
I would never share my pantyhose. It's too difficult to aim the gun properly when someone else's head is in there with mine.

lol, didn't have a chance to look in the past few days but this was funny. TY.

WildIrish 11-20-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogecko

Last time I stuck my head into someone's pantyhose I had no problem at all shooting. :p

Would you ever consider sharing desks? I'm looking into developing some space with an executive suite concept, and I'm wondering if an open area with desks and shared access to wifi/printing/copying/meeting/kitchen services would be something solo-preneurs would find attractive. People would pay a monthly fee and come in to use a desk whenever they wanted, but not have any one particular desk be "theirs".

Lord Snow 11-20-2013 08:54 PM

I could share an office, but not a desk or computer.

WildIrish 11-21-2013 08:32 AM

I figure most people use tablets or laptops nowadays, so they would probably just tap into the wifi for online access & printing. They would just need a place to sit and work, or to meet clients. Starbucks meetings are ok for a startup but they get old quick.

Lilith 11-21-2013 09:54 AM

I would like that. I think you would need to provide some secure storage (thinking lockers but more elegant).

dicksbro 11-23-2013 03:40 AM

You mean sharing something like a mountain-top villa on top of some peak in Colorado?

Teddy Bear 11-24-2013 10:21 AM

Sounds nice DB. But how about a place on the beach instead?

If you won the mega-million dollar lottery, would you share?

How much?

WildIrish 11-26-2013 05:35 PM

Yes. As long as I have enough to meet my needs, I don't need mega millions.

Would you share my penis with a friend?

AZRedHot 11-26-2013 05:38 PM

Oh hell yes! During round 2, anyway. ;)

Would you share your traditional family secret recipes?

WildIrish 11-26-2013 05:42 PM

Absolutely. I love the idea of other people enjoying the love those recipes represent.

Would you share your lunch with other kids at the table?

gekkogecko 11-27-2013 01:12 PM

WI, when I was in grade school, I was often tempted to share my lunch with other schoolkids.

But only after I had eaten it.

Teddy Bear 12-07-2013 07:33 PM

Would you share your holiday??

Everything: food, gifts, egg nog?

Lord Snow 12-07-2013 10:56 PM

There's always room at our table for more.

Would you share your banana laffy taffy?