Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   unwanted names (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12488)

horseman12 03-06-2003 03:47 PM

unwanted names

First and foremost let me just say this is merely looking at the lighter side to names you would most NOT want to have. and Lilith if this is a bad idea please just pull the thread. I know that we cannot help what our names are considering we did not name ourselves but thier are times when i hear or see a name that i think to myself damn i believe i would change it if it were mine.

My for Instance,,,,,,,Dick Trickle

to me this just does'nt seem like a very positive name

and please let me say i am not making fun of anyones name

Scarecrow 03-06-2003 04:20 PM

Dear world;
What are we coming to, you write a one line statement and a 6 page disclaimer. Oh for shame, for shame.:(

Stillwater 03-06-2003 04:42 PM

poor names for children reflect insensitive parents.. the famous singer fiona apple is supposedly named fiona apple maggot.

lettermen once did a top ten list about unwanted, unusual or humour names, with each individual appearing personally and holding up their license.

i think about changing my name and it's not even dick trickle, perhaps i should wait until it becomes nessicary due to an indiscresion with the spanish mafia :D

Lilith 03-06-2003 04:49 PM

How bout.......
Buster Cherry?????

or

Lillianna Tinklepough????

or

Freeda Brest ??????

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IAKaraokeGirl 03-06-2003 05:07 PM

Some of these have *obviously* been made-up...others I'm not sure. ;)

Girls:

Anita Mann
Anne T. Biotic
Barbie Kew
Carrie A. Load
Colleen Allcars
Ellie Vator
Helen Bakk
Ida Hoe
Kerry Oki (my favorite, of course)
Lisa Car
Rachel Equality
Robin D. Cradle
Wendy Day

Boys:

Ben Dover
Bob Upendown
Colin Sick
Don Key
Drew A. Crowd
Frederick O. Hollywood
Gus T. Winds
Ken U. Dance
Lance N. Shield
Mel Tingpot
Noah Goodjoke
Ray O. Sunshine
Sal Iva

jennaflower 03-06-2003 06:36 PM

Okay this one is true...

somewhere in the south... (won't say where) resides my EX brother in law.. (my sis's first husband)... anyway... his name is Richard Head Jr.... Yep... and would you believe that his father actually goes by "Dick Head"... Yeppers..

BlondeCurlGirl 03-06-2003 07:09 PM

Stillwater... her name is Fiona Apple Maggart...not quite maggot! ;)

BIBI 03-06-2003 09:03 PM

Three siblings living in my neigborhood...

Jade Green
Hunter Green
Kelly Green

Then there are the Cockshaft family!

fzzy 03-06-2003 09:15 PM

LOL .... I used to work in a clerical job where I saw literally 10's of thousands of application forms for insurance coverage .... we had a list of names from the files

Harry Ennis (just say it - if you don't get it from looking at it)
Holly Wood
Polly Wog
German French
Frank Tucker (you guessed it ... someone input the name wrong and we got told off BIG time about the obscene mail he had been getting for "Trank F...er" .... LOL)

of course then there are the daughters of the politician in Texas I believe ... Ima Hogg and Ura Hogg

and the guy who invented the Lear jet named one of his daughter's .... Chanda Lear

sometimes amazed at the torture a parent is willing to inflict on a child!!!! LOL

Booger 03-06-2003 09:34 PM

had a sub teacher back when I was in school named Dick seaman

airhog 03-06-2003 10:01 PM

An X-gf of mine wanted to name her 2 kids a name in the city followed by north and shouth dakota

like Bismark north dakota.
and Aberdean south Dakota.

txgrneyes 03-06-2003 11:49 PM

Just to add I know a little boy that his parents named him

Justin Case

kinda cute but....

scotzoidman 03-07-2003 12:19 AM

Then there was an older fellow well known here in town, passed away a few years back, named Harry O. Balls...

Steph 03-07-2003 12:40 AM

Then there are the Donald Donalds - why give the kid the same first and last name.

My pet peeve from my days as a reporter - people love seeing their cute kids in the paper so I took lots of pics of kids but some of the spellings of the names were crazy! When you give your kid a name like Sara but spell it Seareah, the kid's going to waste so much time in her life explaining her name!

Uncle Silky 03-07-2003 12:43 AM

friend uh mine was a counselor at a camp with twins named Lemonjello and Orangejello. then there's Ron Tugnutt.