Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fetish (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33664)

Wicked Wanda 11-16-2008 08:00 AM

Fetish

I all of us have our special turn ons.

But there are some things, things a little different, or more intense, or otherwise not really "mainstream" that are special to us.

Of course, I am talking a bout fetishes.

Mine are pretty well known from my postings, exhibitionism, groups, double (and triple) penetrations, and of course, cum.

Cum... semen, spunk, cream, whatever you call it, I love it. I love the taste, the scent, the heat of it, and just the feel of it.
I become aroused at the thought of it spraying my face and breasts. I have walked about in public with it drying on my chest...

So who else has this fetish.

If not this one, what is your special fetish?

WW

gekkogecko 11-16-2008 04:26 PM

Lot of BDSM stuff...bondage sex, wax play, those sorts of thing.

Navarre 11-16-2008 05:02 PM

I myself prefer breast bondage.............and canes. :spank:

Lilith 11-16-2008 05:37 PM

Femdom sans paperdolls

WildIrish 11-16-2008 08:44 PM

My fetishes are pretty well known here, but to recap:

I really love nipples. I'm fascinated by thoughts of what kinds of nipples random strangers have. When I see a lady I find attractive, my mind runs through the types and tries to match them up with her. Are they large in diameter and flat? Or are they small and tight. Are they beige or pink? Do they soften in the middle of sex, or stay hard the whole time? Sensitive? Is it ok if I bite a little too hard?

I somewhat recently discovered an affinity for feet to. I've tried kissing them and have done the footjob thing. While it was great, I feel like I might be missing something. Maybe I like the idea of a foot fetish more than the fetish itself. I must explore a bit further.

I'm a bit shy in admitting this, but I may be a smell freak. I really love the smell of skin. I kinda love it a lot, actually.

I'm also a bit fixated on trying to get one of them squishy hugs I've heard so much about.

Coaster 11-17-2008 10:25 AM

I'm with WI........ well not technically...

I live and die for breasts..... if one was tapped with Heineken I'd be a happy camper!

Although not a fetish, i soooo do enjoy a fresh pussy to lick and play with.... there's nothing quite like licking all around her mons, feeling her knees rise along my ears, her lips swelling up and opening, my tongue slipping in first that first warm taste.... a clit throbbing between my lips as i suck oh her.... the feel of her thighs squishing my head in place as she has an intense orgasm..... the taste and texture difference between her juice and her cum.... and her being able to cum again so quickly... all from just my tongue and lips.......... and best of all, that intimate afterkiss as she licks my lips & face and sucks my tongue to clean me of her juices.............

FlirtWithMe 11-19-2008 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaster
Although not a fetish, i soooo do enjoy a fresh pussy to lick and play with.... there's nothing quite like licking all around her mons, feeling her knees rise along my ears, her lips swelling up and opening, my tongue slipping in first that first warm taste.... a clit throbbing between my lips as i suck oh her.... the feel of her thighs squishing my head in place as she has an intense orgasm..... the taste and texture difference between her juice and her cum.... and her being able to cum again so quickly... all from just my tongue and lips.......... and best of all, that intimate afterkiss as she licks my lips & face and sucks my tongue to clean me of her juices.............
OMFG that was superfreakin' hot :hot: :faint: :hot:

citrus 11-20-2008 12:41 AM

Anal in the piledriver position, all he has to do is stay hard-fuck hard. I go delirious!! :heartbeat :spin: :love: :o :p

Maleslut1186 08-27-2009 09:37 AM

Female domination- I love being made to beg to cum.

BigDanRTW 08-27-2009 10:27 AM

Just about anything to do with my ass. I love the idea of pushing my limits in terms of how big of a toy I can get in my ass. I love the idea of being fisted. I also am incredibly turned on at the idea of being in the middle of a gangbang and just having guy after guy fuck me.

Now to only make these fantasies come true.

Lilith 08-27-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleslut1186
Female domination- I love being made to beg to cum.

Really? :hot:

Maleslut1186 08-28-2009 09:26 AM

Lilith yes really. I love being brought to edge and denied over and over again until I am physiaclly aching to cum. The resulting orgasm is so intense. Now if I get a room full of women to this to me I would be in heaven....
Bring back the pedestals that Betty Grable was talking about so I acn kneel before one

CuteCoupleOz 08-29-2009 07:54 PM

Feet....um....not the usual.......i get sensation overload feeling a hard cock rubbing across my foot.......and when he squats slightly over my extended foot so I can rub my foot against his balls......and the feeling of hot cum on my feet. ......ohhhhhmyyyyygawwwd.........it's the sensations on my foot . Although I do enjoy seeing women in sexy shoes, I'm not sure it's a turn on as much as feeling gentalia on my own foot.

---kathy

pinkFlames 08-30-2009 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteCoupleOz
Feet....um....not the usual.......i get sensation overload feeling a hard cock rubbing across my foot.......and when he squats slightly over my extended foot so I can rub my foot against his balls......and the feeling of hot cum on my feet. ......ohhhhhmyyyyygawwwd.........it's the sensations on my foot . Although I do enjoy seeing women in sexy shoes, I'm not sure it's a turn on as much as feeling gentalia on my own foot.

---kathy

I can relate to that but with me it's my neck and throat. As soon as he goes near my throat, I'm putty. Many of my strongest orgasms have involved my throat being sucked and bitten.

Also I often cum from giving head without any reciprocated touching.