Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ##Cuffs Up## (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12173)

Lilith 02-18-2003 12:02 AM

##Cuffs Up##

How many of you consider yourselves into BDSM? To what extent do you participate in the lifestyle? Do you live it or scene? Inquiring minds wanna know.................

whatswithme69 02-18-2003 12:06 AM

well...i know myself, i love being dominated. i love it when my gf blindfolds me, and ties me up to the bed or whatever, 'cause i guess i love the feeling of putting all my trust into her, and giving her all the power to do whatever she wants to me. i also like being in control (sometimes), but i kinda run out of ideas on what to do when im in control...lol

King's Jester 02-18-2003 01:39 AM

Mm...I love being tied up and dominated...sometimes my boyfriend isn't the most...umm...imaginative, but I still love the feeling of being so vulnerable, so spread apart...I don't really live the lifestyle, cause it's not like I'm going to walk around like some dominatrix or whatever, but I certainly like it on occassion. I still haven't tied his ass up, yet...I'm looking forward to it...

Nobody Special 02-18-2003 03:55 AM

Never really tried it.... sorry.... but willing to learn..... I am... I am.....

;)E

jseal 02-18-2003 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by King's Jester
Mm...I love being tied up and dominated...sometimes my boyfriend isn't the most...umm...imaginative, but I still love the feeling of being so vulnerable, so spread apart...I don't really live the lifestyle, cause it's not like I'm going to walk around like some dominatrix or whatever, but I certainly like it on occassion. I still haven't tied his ass up, yet...I'm looking forward to it...

There is always, it seems to me, a tension between wanting to take the situation as far as possible, and at the same time remaining within the limits of the submissive. This is, after all, consensual.

Lilith 02-18-2003 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by King's Jester
I don't really live the lifestyle, cause it's not like I'm going to walk around like some dominatrix or whatever,

;):p

Tess 02-18-2003 07:45 AM

Never lived it, always dreamed it :)

horseman12 02-18-2003 03:17 PM

Have on occasion tied my partner up, like to dominate not really into being dominated, but do fantasize about giving spankings, oops let me backtrack, do not care for being dominated unless Lilith is the one dominating, my only exception. but other than that thats about it for me.

airhog 02-18-2003 03:25 PM

Im not into it at all, mainly because I was abused by a group of girls growing up. So I prefer to be in control. its really hard to let go, but unfortunately I cannot.

Lilith 02-18-2003 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by horseman12
oops let me backtrack, do not care for being dominated unless Lilith is the one dominating, my only exception. but other than that thats about it for me.

Good answer horseman12:p Maybe if you are very good the first time I'll let you spank me the second time;)

LixyChick 02-18-2003 05:50 PM

I would love to try it, but I don't need it. And I wouldn't mind being on the giving or receiving end.

I've been held down by my wrists.....but never tied. I had cuffs once, but never got around to using them.

My bro-in-law is a cop.......I wonder if he ever cuffed my sis........oh damn...nevermind.....I don't want that mental pic! Oh damn, damn! Yuck!

skipthisone 02-18-2003 06:09 PM

I am a bad bad bad boy

ryder 02-18-2003 06:14 PM

blindfolds, silk tiedowns, sometimes cuffs. It is change of pace that is always enjoyed!! :)

BIBI 02-18-2003 06:24 PM

I love to hear a man wimper for more.......;)

Lovediva 02-18-2003 09:22 PM

Cuffs...silk ties.... rope....bungee cords.. battery cables....blinfold....sleep mask.....can spice up any old lovemaking session!!!!

I enjoy being tied and to tie my man...and have my way with him!!