Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interactive/Role Playing Stories (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Vampyre's Syn (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6906)

Prophet Reality 04-26-2002 03:55 AM

Vampyre's Syn

OOC: I am starting this new thred to get it all rolling again, but without all the other entries from before. Same things apply though. If you would like to join though, please PM me, since Playful has left us.

IC: As entered by Vampeyes
As she stood trembling in the corner Genevieve was trying to make sense of what was going on in the club.... She had been warned about places such as The Inferno but could not resist going. She felt some kind of magic tug as she had walked past the doors several nights ago and knew that she would have to return. Now here she was all alone in a strange place and women were screaming and several other club goers appeared to be passed out. She played with her long red hair idly while she tried to decide where to go what to do.

Prophet Reality 04-26-2002 03:57 AM

Vaj

He looked around The Inferno to see who was left unscathed. And then in a corner he saw her. A cute little redhead palying with her hair and about to go into shcok from the horrors of the night. He decided upon a new plaything and quickly appeared before her. He knew that she would think it was magic, but he knew better. As others of his clan appraoched her, he made it quite clear that she was to be left alone. He lowered himself to her eye level and asked, "Would you like to get out of here alive?" his voice dripping with honey and sweetness.

Prophet Reality 04-26-2002 03:58 AM

Genevieve

A man appeared before her so quickly that it startled her. She was wondering who he was this magnicifecnt looking man with the long white braids. As she was still trying to make sense of it all he offered her a way out and he sounded so sweet. She wondered if he was too good to be true but there was something about him that drew her to him. As she lowered her eyes she stepped toward him slightly and whispered yes.

Prophet Reality 04-26-2002 03:58 AM

Vaj

He took her hand and led her towards the exit of The Inferno. Many people got in their way, but he never let go of her hand the whole way out. At one point a nasty looking man stepped in front of them. He looked at the man and quickly withdrew.

Prophet Reality 04-26-2002 03:59 AM

Genevieve's

As he led her outside so many questions were going through Genevieve's mind that she felt dizzy. The myseterious man had such an aoura of authority about him that people to seem to step aside from him as he led her out of the club. She wondered why he was so important and where he was he taking her. She started to grow slightly afraid. She shivered as they left the building yet she was unsure if it was from the chill or fear. Just then the handsome stranger seemed to sense her chill and drew her near him and into his cloak. Instantly she felt herself settle down just from his being near. Suddenly its as if she doesn't care where they are going.

Prophet Reality 04-26-2002 04:01 AM

Vaj

1 Attachment(s)
He felt her settle back aganst him and her knew that he had won her over. Practically no words were spolen, but he knew it already. He easily opened the car and helped her in. He watched her settle into the vehicle and watch him as he glided around to the other side. He was definitely glad that he had taken the time to learn to drive.

vampeyes 04-26-2002 02:37 PM

Genevieve

As she watched him settle in behind the wheel a sigh crossed her lips. He seemed to do everything in such a precise and graceful manner. He was so unlike any man she had ever known. She felt as if she knew him so well yet in reality she knew so little about this man. But she knew with every fiber of her being that she wanted to know more and strangely she sensed that she would. As they drove Genevieve let her mind wander while looking at all the beautiful stars .. They seemed so unnaturally bright and beautiful tonight. So absorbed in them she never even thought to question where he was taking her......

Prophet Reality 04-27-2002 01:34 AM

"I am called Vaj. It is the shortest and easiest way to pronounce my name. What is your name my pretty?" His voice was deep and dripping of honey still. He watched her melt into it. As they drove he pointed out the bright stars that were the planets and watched her search the sky.

vampeyes 04-27-2002 02:01 AM

"What an unusual name you have...Vaj if I may ask where does it originate from?" As she stared at him waiting for a response she let his voice resonate in her mind. It was so deep and musical it stirred things in her that she could not comprehend. He must have noticed her interest in the stars for he started to point some out that she had not noticed before. "My name is Genevieve" in her distraction she had almost forgot to answer his question. Not being a normally forgetfull girl she began to wonder why she had not been feeling quite like her normal self these past few hours.

Prophet Reality 04-27-2002 02:12 AM

Vaj

"Ah what a pretty name you have. Similar to the fair Queen of Avalon. My name comes from the Old Country. It is a family name actually." Val looks across the dark horizon and sees the seldom used dirt road and turns down it and drives confidently towards the mountains. The moon at his back and his eyes on the young woman in the car.

vampeyes 04-27-2002 02:42 AM

Genevieve

As they drive ever onward she can feel Vaj's gaze fixed upon her. It warms her to know that he is watching her. She tries to just sit back and enjoy the ride but there is something deep inside her that just won't let her totally relax. She tries to watch Vaj out of the corner of her eye without being noticed.

Prophet Reality 04-28-2002 06:37 PM

Vaj

After almost an hour of driving they arrive at their destination. Vaj gets out of the car and walks around to help Genevieve out of the car. He watches her look around and can see a bit of concern wash over her face.

"Don't worry my pretty. I have a telephone that you can use to make a call to whomever it is that may worry about you. Since it is later than I thought, I won't be able to take you home until tomorrow. If that is okay?"

ASH 04-29-2002 01:20 AM

Gabrielle

Gabrielle watches as Vaj helps a pretty redhead out of his car. She can see the young girl's discomfort, and for a brief time feels sorry for her. "She has no idea what she's in for," whispers Gabrielle, as she continues to stare at this new blood, taking in her long legs, firm breasts, and of course her gorgeous red hair. Gabrielle sees Vaj motion to her, and quickly she moves away from the window and down the ornate staircase to meet her master and his new toy.

Prophet Reality 04-29-2002 02:35 AM

[COLOR=crimson] Vaj [/COLOR]

Vaj sees that Gabrielle saw his slight movement and is responding. Hopefully when Genevieve sees her she will relax a bit and except the invitation of her own free will. Otherwise, he will have to use his charms to convince her.

As always Vaj is transfixed by the movements of Gabrielle. Even though he knows she is a vampyre like himself, she still has a natural grace and fluidity that was only enhanced.

vampeyes 04-29-2002 08:03 AM

Genevieve

She is relieved to be at the destination and out of such close confines with Vaj. His nearness sparks something inside her yet she forgets part of herself when he is so near. As she looks around her face pales a bit and she can't help but to be just a little afraid. Vaj's deep voice breaks through her musings to ask her to stay the night until he can return her home tomorrow. She wavers unsure of what to do....To be alone with a strange man in his house is definitely unwise but yet she does feel a tug inside her urging her to throw caution to the wind after all she has come this far. If nothing else maybe she can call her mother to come and get her. Still unsure of what to do she follows Vaj to the impressive house.