Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What do you believe? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27461)

White Noise 02-13-2006 05:52 PM

What do you believe?

Are you a cynic or a dreamer?

Do you think a monster lurks in Loch Ness or that it is just a log?

Would you stand in front of a mirror and say 'Bloody Mary' 3 times?

Are we really the only ones here or is the universe just too damn big for that to be true?

Does a raven staring at you through a window bring bad luck?

What do you believe in?

Pita 02-13-2006 05:58 PM

Are you a cynic or a dreamer? ~depends on what time of the month it is.

Do you think a monster lurks in Loch Ness or that it is just a log? ~Monster!!! :eek:

Would you stand in front of a mirror and say 'Bloody Mary' 3 times? ~Like I'm that stupid! :rolleyes:

Are we really the only ones here or is the universe just too damn big for that to be true? ~We are the only ones here and we need a lot of space because eternity is a long damn time and I never throw anything out.

Does a raven staring at you through a window bring bad luck? ~Don't know but will go close the blinds just in case.

What do you believe in?

I believe in the goodness of people and that chocolate is the most perfect food on earth. :)

WildIrish 02-13-2006 06:01 PM

Though I know I'm a dreamer, I really do think dreams come true.

I love the idea of Nessie...but I also love the idea that it could be a bunch of drunken Scots tricking us and laughing their asses off.

I have said "Bloody Mary" in front of a mirror, but in my defense...I thought I was talking to a really hot waiter. ;)

I hate when animals stare at me. That raven thing would freak me out. Don't know if it would bring me bad luck, but I'd definately close the shade! And check to see if my fly was down too. ha ha

I'm not so conceited to think that us earthlings are so wonderful that we're the top of the universal food chain. Don't know if that's cynical or realistic, but it's just what I think.

I need to think more about this and return.

PantyFanatic 02-13-2006 07:16 PM

Magic is only a mystery we don't have an understanding of.

PantyFanatic 02-13-2006 07:18 PM

..................... yet. ;)

Lilith 02-13-2006 07:18 PM

I believe in the infinite power of love and hate.

Aqua 02-13-2006 07:28 PM

I believe (know) if a Raven was staring at me through a window I'd start talking to him. If he didn't fly away that would just encourage me. *shrugs*

bare4you 02-13-2006 09:34 PM

I am a romantic at heart although there are those that will argue that point with me....but that is the great mystery in my life - why can't I show it more often I wonder :confused:

Oldfart 02-13-2006 09:39 PM

Me.

sodaklostsoul 02-13-2006 11:09 PM

I like to dream...........but I believe in what I see or is proven.

osuche 02-13-2006 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart
Me.

Damn. Beat me to the punch.

Loulabelle 02-13-2006 11:37 PM

I believe in Occam's razor.

I believe that there are too many widely held beliefs in the world for them not to carry some weight.

I believe that a 'monster' is only a monster until it has been studied and classified as a newly discovered species.

I believe that the most dangerous thing to say in a mirror is 'I'm ugly'

I believe that it's highly unlikely and somewhat pompous of us to assume that we're the only 'intelligent' life in the universe.

I believe better a Raven staring through a window at you than crapping on your head....have you seen the size of those things?!

I believe that Lilith is right about love and hate.

Fangtasia 02-14-2006 12:45 AM

Are you a cynic or a dreamer? A bit of both

Do you think a monster lurks in Loch Ness or that it is just a log? Nessie is there

Would you stand in front of a mirror and say 'Bloody Mary' 3 times? After watching Supernatural last night....not a fucking hope in hell

Are we really the only ones here or is the universe just too damn big for that to be true? We are not alone

Does a raven staring at you through a window bring bad luck? Blah...toad turds

What do you believe in? Lots of different things

Booger 02-14-2006 01:06 AM

I believe in everything and nothing

Oldfart 02-14-2006 02:12 AM

It's OK Osuche, I think I believe in you too.