Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   ???Ever Meet Someone Off Pixie's??? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15574)

Sodbuster 08-09-2003 10:51 PM

???Ever Meet Someone Off Pixie's???

How many people have met boyfriends/girlfriends off Pixie's? I always wonder what that would be like. Any good (naughty) Northern Ohio girls want to find out?

Give us your experiences on meeting people. Thanks!

osuche 08-09-2003 11:05 PM

I haven't but would be willing to try. However, I am in Columbus, OH.

dadaist 08-11-2003 02:10 AM

From Pixies? No. Would I? Maybe.
Have I from Internet sites before? Yes.
Last time was a year ago, last time before that was in 2000...

Those sorts of things were easier on a college campus where everyone used the same campus chatrooms...
And then everyone met up as a group. Safety in numbers ya know.

Loulabelle 08-11-2003 02:24 AM

FussyPucker and I met on Pixies.

It was a great way to get to know the person, before ending up in bed. It gave us both the opportunity to share our history, our insecurities, even our likes/ dislikes & wants/ needs with each other before we actually met. At the same time, when we did meet, we did not put pressure on each other that this was going to be the start of a relationship, or that we would definitely sleep together. We just took it one step at a time (and still do).

In terms of sex, I think meeting the way we did has been great for our sex life. We can discuss ANYTHING really openly, and we know all each other's little foibles and kinks. I've never had such an open and accepting sexual relationship in my life, and it leads us to be uninhibited and demonstrative in bed, which is completely awesome.

However, my advice is, don't go looking for a romance/ relationship here on Pixies.....if it's meant to be, it will find you. ;)

Gyzsmo 08-11-2003 02:34 AM

Nope never did actually get to meet anyone, although certainly wanted to .... so many fun and sexy people on here ... ;)

I've just come back to Pixies after being gone for a couple of years ... now I'm wondering why I ever left :D

Looking forward to getting to know everyone new and renewing old acquintances.

Anyone who wants to chat, you just let me know!!!

FussyPucker 08-11-2003 04:22 AM

Quote:
I've never had such an open and accepting sexual relationship in my life, and it leads us to be uninhibited and demonstrative in bed, which is completely awesome.
hehehe you mean like having really great sex then running outside in the pouring rain and a thunderstorm naked for a lovely long hug and giggle? :D:D:D:D

Sodbuster 08-14-2003 10:22 AM

I met one girl off the internet before (from Cincinatti, OH) and that was pretty cool. We decided a relationship was not possible at that distance, but we're still friends.

Sassy Rose 08-14-2003 09:01 PM

I have not met anyone from Pixies but I have met several people that I have met elsewhere on the net......every experience I've had has been great and I am still in contact with all but one of the people I met.

I am also making a trip in October that will take me to Nashville, through Columbus Ohio, and I will spend several days in Lima Ohio with my best friend whom I met online 3 years ago. We are closer then most best friends and even closer then family. We cannot wait to meet face to face :)

Booger 08-14-2003 10:36 PM

have met any yet but if everything works out allright I will soon

Lilith 08-14-2003 10:38 PM

I met one;) so far!

FussyPucker 08-15-2003 03:16 AM

I wonder if you'll meet a couple more one day lil hehehe ;)

Lilith 08-15-2003 06:30 AM

I hope so and I hope I'll be in blue wearing a hat:p

IAKaraokeGirl 08-15-2003 07:25 AM

I've met a couple, in addition to my S/O, who is also here. :)

dicksbro 08-17-2003 05:29 AM

Nope, never have, but there are a number of Pixie folks I hope someday to be able to meet just because I think they're pretty special people.

jennaflower 08-17-2003 10:34 AM

I have met Murphy and SugarSprinkles.. since they both live in the same area :) Both are wonderful people... :)

I do hope that I will somehow get the chance to meet some others... hopefully sooner.. than later... but only time will tell that.. this place (and the internet in general) is a wonderful method to meet new INTERESTING people... but the distance thing is a big obsticle to overcome... so for me.. the possibility of having a "serious" long term relationship with someone from Pixies (or the net in general) is very slim... tho who knows.... the fates might be kind :)