Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hot Toons Thread (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18739)

Tess 02-05-2004 02:39 PM

Hot Toons Thread

1 Attachment(s)
A friend of mine sent me a hot toon the other day. Toons can be so HOT, I just wanted to share this one.

Have you got any good toons to share?

jennaflower 02-05-2004 02:48 PM

Hey Tess..... have you thought about implants... cuz I think I see a resemblance :) LOL... HOT.. Hot.. HOT :)

lakritze 02-05-2004 10:55 PM

I am not impressed with these computer images at all.They lie somewhere between a cartoon amd the real thing.They scare me. They're a precurser to a time when computer enhansed images will look so real that they can literally bring back the dead.Imaginine seeing Alfred Hitchcock or Rod Serling again,both with their own new shows.With someone else putting words into their mouthes.This new technology is boundless.

RyanČ 02-06-2004 04:16 PM

I am not impressed by the above one posted in this topic. How can someone get off on pencil 'n' paper?

Lilith 02-06-2004 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RyanČ
I am not impressed by the above one posted in this topic. How can someone get off on pencil 'n' paper?

Same as how people get off on reading erotica. Everyone has a different modality.

Aqua 02-06-2004 04:22 PM

I think it's pretty hot. Thanks for sharing Tess!

Tess 02-06-2004 05:04 PM

Some people explore with pallet and paint, others with pen and ink, others still with erotic prose, and others use their imagination and a keyboard. I think toons are cool, and I assumed this forum was open to all. Open discussion and open minds make for a better world.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback.

Sugarsprinkles 02-06-2004 06:45 PM

I don't find this individual toon particularly stimulating, but I don't fault those that do. To each his or her own is my opinion. There's room here at Pixies for everyone, so keep on posting what turns you on, Tess.

BTW, I love your new avatar!!

OzKristin 02-06-2004 07:04 PM

not my thing, i think the flinstone and jetson and simpsons etc. ones are funny, but not actually stimulating to the point i'm horny, but they're fun to look at, but he, its been said once, and I'll gladly repeat it lol "to each his/her own"

SuzyQ 02-06-2004 07:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by RyanČ

The same way others get off on Celluloid. (film)..Personally I find erotic art very stimulating..

Tess 02-06-2004 08:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Very nice, Suzy... thanks for the contribution :)

Royo is one of my favorites.

krzykrn 02-06-2004 09:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Royo just rocks, been a big fan of his art, and of course, I am a huge Boris fan. I personally love erotic art, it is a great form of self-expression. Granted I am biased hehe, and if I had more talent I would make some myself (although I have some drawings on the back burner). Here is a picture I just absolutely love by an fantasy artist named Michael Whelan. While he is not an erotic artist, I found this piece breathtaking.

lakritze 02-06-2004 10:15 PM

The comment was about the technology behind the are and it's potential for ominious use, not the picture chosen to be posted.I do like your second posted pic by Royo.

Sugarsprinkles 02-06-2004 10:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I LOVE the one you posted by Royo!!!! That one is very erotic! I do find some artwork extremely stimulating. I wish I could remember the names of some of the artists who's work I find very exciting. I don't know who did this one, but it's one of my very favorites.

SuzyQ 02-07-2004 12:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I love art, and cartoons...because they go beyond reality into fantasy...

:spank: