Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Guys I'm curious about blow-jobs..... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5662)

motega20 12-18-2001 03:26 PM

Just have to say....

For me the difference is more emotional than physical... although there are elements of both. At the risk of embarrasing RedHertz I just have to say that she Has the best mouth in the world. I mean there is nothing better sexually. To note some instances... She has made me pass out on several occasions because it was so incredible, I generally have 2 and sometimes 3 orgasms while she is going down on me (yes it is possible for guys to have multiple orgasms) and I being a screamer when I have been able to scream I have blown out my voice for two days. One of the reasons that she is so good is because she loves it. Just as much as I love going down on her I think if not more (69's are VERY ncie for us). Sex is jsut a whole different experience. I mean they are really not similar at all for us, just different not better or worse. I love both :D

Sweet Chastity 12-18-2001 07:35 PM

A guy helped me develop my favorite method of giving a blow-job but I really would like to have other systems to add variety. My friend told me a general rule is to go slow and work a guy up to his orgasm. But I'd love to have other methods to use too!

I've heard that humming during a blow-job is supposed to be very stimulating. I've read about ice, swallowing, and using teeth gently, are there other methods ppl could pass along? I usually like to provide a hand job at the same time (since I can't deep throat yet, but now have a few avenues to look at, I'd really love to be able to!) and I like to play with a guy's balls when I give head but I'd love to have a variety of tricks up my sleave :)

Has anyone tried any lotions? I've seen some in the Stag shop where they create heat and am wondering if that's any fun.

RedHertz throw a girl a bone here! Drop us a few hints! I'd love to get a guy to have multiple orgasms! Anyone else with advice?! I would love to blow a guy's mind! (not that my method doesn't do that, I just get bored and want to have new ways to eat, variety is the spice of life and I like my food spicy!)

Sweet Chastity

don73153 12-18-2001 08:09 PM

SweetChastity, you teaser!!

Come on girl, I think you know what you were starting with this thread, and all the guys fell right in to it!! LOL

Your technique sounds quite fine, and it is a VERY sexy subject to be talking about. I, for one, find that my woman got turned on more, as did I, when she lay on her back, head over the edge of the bed, and I positioned myself to fuck her mouth. With care as to the ability of your partner, this was the position that had the most intense orgasms for us both. She loved being a bad girl, and this position was the nastiest for her. But that is what she was looking for! LOL Same feelings for me, I love a bad girl, and the orgasm was one of the best I've ever had! I think I ripped her tonsils out I shot my cum so hard! LOLWhich is another thing about it, swallowing the cum. She told me she had never done that in 26 years of marriage, and that I was her first, and just knowing this put me completely over the edge!! Wow!!

Well, enough for now, that made me hard again, want to come over and practice? ;)

Don

Sweet Chastity 12-18-2001 10:31 PM

Actually I was originally curious to know the difference physically and mentally, but then it got me going off in different directions and got me curious about other things!

I feel I've got a great technique but it would be boring if all my blow-jobs were the same. I want to develop other methods and use them where they are best suited! For instance, my method would be difficult on my knees in the shower. So I want all my blow-jobs to be awesome! I love giving pleasure to someone I really like and especially one I care deeply for. So I thought I might pick up some pointers here. :)

Thanks for the story!
Sweet Chastity

scotzoidman 12-18-2001 11:19 PM

Quote:
I feel I've got a great technique but it would be boring if all my blow-jobs were the same.

Y'know, "boring" & "blow-jobs" are two words I seldom use in the same sentence...

RedHertz 12-20-2001 11:06 AM

Love them

In fact posting just after a fab roll in the hay, I have to say I love giving! it is too fun. I would have to say variety is the spice of life, as far as oral sex ( or any sex) goes. I love all sorts of techniques. I love to wrap my lips around the head and stroke the shaft, ring my tounge around the shaft as I move it up and down. Massage, lick, love the balls. lick from the base to tip along the seam. Flick the head with the tip of my tounge. push my head down all the way to the throat (slight advantage here for girls with no gag reflex) very quickly then pull out slowly. lub up the shaft as my hand strokes, directly followed by the mouth. Don't be afraid of the ass....... mix it up with the cleavage, and mouth. I love it love it love it.......

The double, passing out, what can I say..... get in tune with your man.... love him.... TEASE him...... use variety to get him close then change up. make it just as much of an event at your love making. feel sexy. that would be the best clue I can give. oh, and wrap your lips around the teeth, to apply more pressure, in a gentle way.

have fun!

Irish 12-20-2001 01:25 PM

scotzoidman---I don't think that ;I ever;used those two words
;together;when refering to a "BJ" either.Perhaps;excellent&not
as good;but;never bad.I've always said that;there is;no such
thing as a bad "BJ";some are just better than others! Irish

keith121 12-23-2001 08:07 PM

listern you`ve heard a lot of shit here
men like bj because it means no effort and theres nothing better
than a girl with a cock in her mouth
i`m sorry but this is the truth
at the end of the day you look good with cum on your face
......sorry but you live and learn!!!!!!1

Wayne 12-23-2001 09:48 PM

SC,

the alure of a BJ is - lips and tongue and teath and cheeks and throat and ...

it can drive a guy nut-nut but it is not a replacement for intercorse. Vaginal sex is great - the ole cliche - the worse one i ever had was damn good. Variation is everything - and what a way to change pace! I love waking to BJ's and it can make the love making exp[eriance last much, much longer (as long as that does not abrade the mucuse membranes).

Lovediva 12-24-2001 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by keith121

Looks like you STILL have alot of learning to do!! :D ;)

PantyFanatic 12-24-2001 09:01 AM

Aaaa,....keith121...

...welcome sonny........ step over here. We need to talk.....

Sweet Chastity 12-24-2001 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by keith121

You know, I kinda thought that until I posted here. Now I think differently.

Thanks guys and gals!
Sweet Chastity

PantyFanatic 12-24-2001 09:06 PM

Now Keith,…….just between us…

It’s Christmas Eve, everyone is busy, no one’s paying attention, so I wanted to mention to you…
I’m truly sorry you never had this talk with your Dad.:o

This is a group of sexy ADULTS who give and receive one of life’s greatest pleasures by..…giving and receiving one of life’s greatest pleasures!:D
That’s the way it works. Now if you’re not ready, or can’t handle that,…. it’s OK. We understand and don’t hold it against you.:)

You’re welcome to read around and learn:) ,..... or go somewhere you’re more at home.;) I only say, please don’t mess with the members of our family:( ,….. ESPECIALLY… OUR… WOMAN! :mad: (we call it respect) OR I”LL DROPE YOU WHERE YOU FUCKING STAND!
(sorry. I’m old,…that’s the way I think………AND I MEAN IT!) .:)

Merry Christmas to ya:)

Irish 12-25-2001 08:12 AM

pantyfanatic---Well said.Happy Holidays!! Irish

sad_sam 12-25-2001 09:25 AM

AMEN !!!!