Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Oh CRAP, it's BACK! *whispering hoping you won't notice* (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27572)

RandyGal 02-24-2006 04:00 PM

Oh CRAP, it's BACK! *whispering hoping you won't notice*

It's back.

The hair!

Right. in. the. middle. of. my. FOREHEAD.

:eek: That one single inch long hair waving seductively at me in the mirror.

How long has it been there?
How the HELL did it grow so long without my noticing?
Who has noticed it and not told me?
All my friends?
Family?
My gyno?
The neighbors?
Cashier at the grocery store maybe?

:eek:

That's just not right. Only cavewomen named Og have a single long hair growing out of their forehead. Good grief!!

Anyone else have a mild shock or surprise this week? :p

flutelady 02-24-2006 04:32 PM

OMG RandyGal, I'm dying here! You totally crack me up... rotflmao!

I can't say that there are any hairs growing from strange places (at least, none that I'm aware of!), but I've recently seen some boogies hanging on a shirt sleeve (NOT mine, thank God!) that the wearer was unaware of and that was pretty damn funny too.... yes, I know I have a sick sense of humor *WEG* :D

lizzardbits 02-24-2006 04:47 PM

LMAO! my hair scare is my uni-brow! the hairs are fine and light from many years of plucking and waxing, but i OBSESS over them, i know they are there! you might not see them but they ARE there!

my dad has uni-brow...do my brothers have it?? Nooooo. Lizz, the only daughter, gets it. Thanks Dad! lol

for as much as i like genetics and studying them, i lothe my own, lol :D:D:D

osuche 02-24-2006 10:15 PM

I started realizing this week...for the first time in 29 years...that one tit is slightly smaller than the other.

YIKES! I've been walking around lopsided and didn't know it!

scotzoidman 02-25-2006 01:29 AM

Sounds like the rogue hair I find on the outer edge of my ear from time to time...has that same characteristic, I never notice it growing, it just seems to pop out, fully grown & ready to pluck...until next time...
maybe not as annoying as the wild hair I used to get on the side of my nose...it would pop up, light & fine, not visible to anyone but me...but it was in a very strategic location, right in my line of sight when the light would catch it a certain way, & it was all I could see...of course, it was hard to see it in the mirror as well, so it would elude my attempts to find it & pluck it...now that I think about it, maybe it's still there, but I just can't see it anymore with these middle-aged eyes...

sodaklostsoul 02-25-2006 01:43 AM

Um.......there is a gal at work who has so much chin hair I just want to grab a razor and tell her to shave. I would be very embarresed to walk around with that much facial hair.

Pita 02-25-2006 10:55 AM

Too funny! :D

I remember when Rosie O'Donnell had her show and she had a single chin hair that kept growing and growing. One day she opened the show where she had the hair beaded. It was the funniest thing I ever saw!

I have a lone hair that seems to like to grow and grow on my cheek. Every so often I will see it in the light and freak out about how long it has been there. :eek:

Booger 02-25-2006 01:08 PM

I have one hair in my eyebrow that grows longer then the rest.

RandyGal 02-25-2006 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger
I have one hair in my eyebrow that grows longer then the rest.

OMG see what I mean? Wild hairs make me NUTS! Why just ONE SINGLE HAIR???? Is this a joke from God or sumtin'??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tingling Tess
I have a lone hair that seems to like to grow and grow on my cheek. Every so often I will see it in the light and freak out about how long it has been there.

Ahhhhhh you know the horrors of which I speak. :p

I haven't plucked mine yet. It's much too entertaining and I've been having fun twiddling it 'round my finger. Just can't believe it's as long as it is and I hadn't noticed it sprouting!!!

osuche 02-25-2006 06:05 PM

OK...I have one dark-colored hair that grows on my breast, near the nipple....

and before you ask, it's on the smaller of my (lopsided) breasts. :p

maddy 02-25-2006 07:00 PM

I have one dark hair that has been popping out of my chin for years. As soon as it's long enough to be tweezed it is, every single time.

RandyGal 02-25-2006 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
OK...I have one dark-colored hair that grows on my breast, near the nipple....

and before you ask, it's on the smaller of my (lopsided) breasts. :p

*nodding my head knowingly* ahhhh yes, that would be Harry. When we dress for formal occasions I call him "Harold" and tie him in a pretty bow......he likes that. :p

osuche 02-26-2006 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyGal
*nodding my head knowingly* ahhhh yes, that would be Harry. When we dress for formal occasions I call him "Harold" and tie him in a pretty bow......he likes that. :p

ROFLMAO

sodaklostsoul 02-26-2006 09:46 AM

OMG...^^^^^^^ the mental pic is killing me. ROFLMAO

Steph 02-26-2006 11:12 AM

I had a nightmare about weird hairs growing on my neck because of this thread! (No werewolf jokes, PF!)