Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ~Snatched Up By the Hair~ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13947)

Lilith 05-21-2003 07:41 AM

~Snatched Up By the Hair~

I think that there is a fine art to hair pulling. How many of you ladies enjoy a good yank? Men how does snatching someone by the hair enhance the experience?

When is the best time or postition to add a little tug to?

For me, if you are gonna pull my hair do so authoritatively! Reach your hand in grab a hand full of curls, cock your wrist fast and hard, and give a nice firm tug. No such thing as too hard.

I have a hair thing! I also love to tickle his back with my hair, alternating kisses and licks with hanging my head over him so just the tips of curls gently graze over his flesh. Goosebumps everytime;)

gekkogecko 05-21-2003 08:11 AM

Hair pulling is just a part of the whole dominating scene. As you well know, but there are people who might read this who don't.

It works best, of course, when I have my partner on her belly, or hands and knees. Doesn't matter if I'm thrusting into her, spanking her or "forcing" a blowjob out of her, it all works well.

T-S 05-21-2003 08:19 AM

at the right time a bit of good pullin :D

Steph 05-21-2003 09:02 AM

Sexy! As long as my neck doesn't get hurt, it's a turn on.

Scarlett 05-21-2003 09:16 AM

No time is a good time to pull my hair. I imagine that would piss me off to the core lol

skipthisone 05-21-2003 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarlett
No time is a good time to pull my hair. I imagine that would piss me off to the core lol

Now we know who the pure dom is...

Cheyanne 05-21-2003 10:11 AM

I am with Scarlett..... but a gentle rub or carress on the back of my head does wonders.... *shiver*

Lilith 05-21-2003 10:17 AM

<~~~~ is a Dom who dabbles in masochism;) but if he's gonna do it he damn sure better do it good!

skipthisone 05-21-2003 11:13 AM

kinda goes....*pulls on the hair....stroke foward roughly*...like that?

Lilith 05-21-2003 12:26 PM

yesssssss;) just about...

darogle 05-21-2003 01:11 PM

I generally go more for the intimate, slow and lanquid love making...

that being said, there ain't nothin wrong with dirty, nasty, hair pullin, back scratchin, dirty talking, sweaty, grinding, ass spankin, call me daddy, feverish, hot.....kinda sex

Lord have mercy! Can I get an amen?!?

Ahem...so, yeah, I would say that it can enhance the experience, given the right mood.

Usually tend to tug in doggy style.
Usually tend to get mine tugged in missionary.

(That's just the way it has worked out in the past...open to new suggestions as always)

seriousfun 05-21-2003 04:28 PM

I've known some women who's only off-limits was her hair, and others who have begged me to pull their hair.

I will never be smart enough to know how to predict in advance who wants what...so I'm always a polite boy (before I give a big yank, or bite, or long scratch...going OT here).

Neige 05-21-2003 06:57 PM

I just love having my hair played with, either roughly or playfully! ;)

dadaist 05-21-2003 07:14 PM

Again, any of this would require having a willing participant, preferably with long tresses. ;)

LixyChick 05-21-2003 09:23 PM

I didn't grow my hair to my hips for nuttin! I like a rough tug from time to time.......and then there is the shampoo in the shower play! Mmmmmmmm! The locks are there....have at um!