Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What's happening here? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36156)

BIBI 12-06-2013 12:42 AM

Now you have two on the go.......sounds like your the neighborhood peeper lol. :rolleyes:

dm383 12-06-2013 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIBI
Now you have two on the go.......sounds like your the neighborhood peeper lol. :rolleyes:

Sounds like it indeed, doesn't it? ;)

DM

WildIrish 12-06-2013 08:31 AM

You keep this up and people are going to start worrying about a bladder condition in your dogs. :p

Oldfart 12-06-2013 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekkogecko
AZRH, you think every story needs a soundtrack.

And you're probably right.

I saw the light on the night that I passed by her window

I saw the flickering shadows of love on her blind . . . . . . . .

BIBI 12-06-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart
I saw the light on the night that I passed by her window

I saw the flickering shadows of love on her blind . . . . . . . .

I never knew that you could sing!!! :)

Lord Snow 12-06-2013 08:57 PM

He can't, but he can type with the best of them. :rofl:

Oldfart 12-07-2013 06:42 PM

I can neither confirm nor deny . . . . .

WildIrish 12-09-2013 03:27 PM

That depends on what you mean by the word "is".

dm383 12-20-2013 02:07 AM

Nice wee update this morning. Friday is when our rubbish bins get put out on the kerb for collection (garbage/trash for all you good North American folk!) which means I can see Mandys front window earlier than usual. Today was timed exactly right (by total coincidence) to see her standing in front of the mirror as she finished brushing her hair, then, with no preamble whatsoever, cross her arm over her front and pull her pyjama top over her head!

Do you know, I think her :boobs: have got even bigger, but even so they are magnificent things of beauty to behold at 6am of a winters' morn!! :)

Very quickly began to be covered up with her bra as I forced myself away to get the dogs, but a vision that has made my day. Actually, my week. :D

DM

dicksbro 12-27-2013 05:16 AM

Dang, I wish she had a sister that lived across the street from us. :(

Anyway, love hearing about your little voyeur adventures, DM. Keep them coming. :D

WildIrish 12-27-2013 10:29 AM

If I were ever to glimpse someone back-lit behind a curtain, it would more likely be Haru than Nicolette Sheridan. :rofl:

dm383 12-31-2013 01:58 AM

Well, after something of a disappointment yesterday morning (she was up, but the blinds were closed!!) I was hoping for a nice wee treat to finish the year off this morning. Sadly, it was not to be - it would appear she has either the day off or is on a late shift :( Good news is, the blinds are open again - given the lack of Christmas decorations now, I suspect the removal of same was the cause for the closed blinds yesterday.

My other neighbour has been rather negligent in providing for my voyeuristic pleasure too …. here's to a much improved New Year!

:D

DM

dicksbro 12-31-2013 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm383
…. here's to a much improved New Year! :D

Here's to a HAPPY NEW VIEW! :p

osuche 02-08-2014 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseal
Don't change your schedule.

I'm with him.

dm383 02-09-2014 02:17 AM

Sadly, nil of note since my last post! Either she's rumbled what's been on show and it's been inadvertant, or, they've simply been messing with the blinds for some reason, leaving them sufficiently closed to obscure my view. Whatever, the set-up now affords me no decent view.

As for the other neighbour - well, I did see a little silhouette show a couple of weeks ago, which was lovely; not able to post that though, due to the server strike or whatever it was!

DM