Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who cum's 1st (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2629)

Xpose 10-01-2001 02:53 PM

Who cum's 1st

This is a bit of an old chestnut question I know. It would be nice to have a quick vote and see the results.

What I am asking is, in your steady sexual relationships which of you, male or the female, USUALLY cums first.

I was in the habit the habit of waiting for her to cum first. But Mrs Xpose introduced me to the idea that I might cum first, then I can concentrate and help her to reach her orgasm, perhaps by using my fingers and tongue, cocks usually too soft :(

But the important thing is that there is no routine, and we can cum, and go as we please.

What do you think?

tummykitten 10-01-2001 03:03 PM

when i first started to have sex with my man he made a concentrated effort for me to cum first but the frustration just about killed the pair of us!! in theory it sounds dead sweet but in actual fact my guy usually ends up gettin so turned on when hes tryin to get me to cum that we have to stop everything to let him calm down. so now he usually comes first....but hey whos complainin coz that bits fun for me too and it means that ive got his attention for as long as i want it without any interuptions!!

Nubian 10-01-2001 03:42 PM

It varies

but most of the time I make sure my wife comes first. I love licking and eating her pussy, even more so than her do me, and this alone is enough to bring me to the edge. It doesn't take much from there to push me over;)

Xpose 10-01-2001 05:10 PM

The girls orgasm

Is quite amazing, it is great to just watch on, and maybe lend a helping hand. Love my fingers squelching around in her pussy sopping with a combination of hers and my juices.

Agree entirely TummyKitten (great name too)

scotzoidman 10-01-2001 06:09 PM

unless it's that time of month, and she's just giving me some relief :D , she cums first... & 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc....

RipCord 10-02-2001 10:23 AM

I usually let my wife have a few orgasms first, then I blow my load...and if she wants more and I am soft, I either finger her or use her toys to let have a couple more. On average she has about 7-8 a love making session. I am happy with 1 or 2!

But sometimes I can blow my load just like that!!

Like just now, when I saw Diva's pics!! And what a big one it was ;)

m45 10-02-2001 04:45 PM

1st ?

She cums 1st no matter what!!!......
I have always made sure that in my years the lady cums first!
and like scotzoidman said, and 2nd and 3rd and 4th.....;-)

:p :D

ROCKHARD 10-02-2001 06:17 PM

She does

but thats because i like haveing her go that way by the time the second one comes around i blow my load bigger and longer than if i went right away.

bigbob40 10-03-2001 01:39 AM

Who cums first,
Most of the time she does. I really enjoy eating pussy and she really enjoys having her pussy eaten so that makes pretty certain that she goes first. Then we try to time our orgasms together when were fucking like crazy.:D

Irish 10-03-2001 08:51 AM

Who cums 1st?

Using my;toungue or fingers;I always get my wife off 3 times!
Even when we were going together,she always could orgasm;at
least;3 times.After that what we do always varies.I have found
that;thru the years;if you keep the other person satisfied it's
always easy to have contact with them again.They know that
you don't think only of yourself and are not going to be frustrated!
If the other isn't satisfed then it is not enjoyable for me! Irish

Lovediva 10-03-2001 09:01 AM

Wow..all your wives are lucky!!!!!!!

He usually ends up cumming first!!! Then he needs a 1/2 hour break....
Guess he can't handle me ;)

My sex life sucks...... lol.. glad I have my toys!!!!!!!!!

Prophet Reality 10-03-2001 11:01 AM

Poor Diva! I alway make sure that the lady I am with cum at least 3 times before I even consider trying to. Then when we have sex I know that she will cum a couple more times before I do.

And Diva... if you ever want to tried him in for a different model. Please let me know!!!!

Lady Pleaser 10-03-2001 03:42 PM

She does

It's more fun and it has worked for us for 25 years:)

J.O.Y. 10-03-2001 05:40 PM

together

It is so much fun to cum together. We have a penalty system and the one that comes first has to do what the other one wants for the next 3 days. hehe some fun. I win a lot.:)

Nubian 10-03-2001 05:44 PM

Now that's the...

to keep a relationship fresh. I think my wife and I will borrow a page from your book J.O.Y.