Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   A Toast to Pixies (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10378)

aflyerfan 11-24-2002 06:39 AM

A Toast to Pixies

I have only been here about 4 months,but I think this site has gathered the best the internet has to offer. I have only made one new thread and it was in the advice section,and the advice I got was incredibly helpful. I respect the people who post here and the reason I do is because our moderators do not allow childish,immature people to post on this site.
I raise my ice cold Budweiser to the moderators(Lilith and Legend) for keeping this board mature and adult. I think you folks are the best. I have said in other posts that I have no idea what all the problems are here,and frankly I dont care. You all do what you have to do to keep this site for the adults on the net.

P.S. a special thanks to all the ladies who have shared their beauty with us.

incitatus 11-24-2002 07:44 AM

<----Raises his frosty mug of Bud Light and clinks glasses with aflyerfan.

"Hear, Hear!"

legend 11-24-2002 08:12 AM

why thank you aflyerfan :)

LixyChick 11-24-2002 12:37 PM

I'll drink to that!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
*CLINK*

I brought a friend who brought some beer..........LMAO!

scotzoidman 11-24-2002 12:59 PM

Obviously not a cold one, lol...but I'll join the toast anyway...

kleclere 11-24-2002 01:47 PM

Well since I can't drink would a cold pepsi work?

Coach Knight 11-24-2002 05:00 PM

Re: A Toast to Pixies

Quote:
Originally posted by aflyerfan
I raise my ice cold Budweiser to the moderators(Lilith and Legend) for keeping this board mature and adult.

Mature? Adult? Aer we talking about the same Pixies-Place?

LOL, jk.

Nikki 11-24-2002 06:36 PM

Legend and Lilith do a great job here......they probably do more than we realise.........If it wasn't for them.........where would we be.....?

They put a lot of time and effort into Pixies...........so I'm personally grateful for all that they do........

And yes........I will drink to that............
hmmmm..........then I will end up flat on the floor.......cause I can't hold my drink.......lol..

Murphy 11-24-2002 08:02 PM

*Lifting my snifter of warmed Remmy Martin*
Here here!

Grumble 11-25-2002 12:21 AM

I do appreciate them too, I consider both of them my friends but do not always agree with them. We always work it out though :)
I do agree most of the time

RandyGal 11-25-2002 01:01 AM

I like toast.

Cinnamon please. :)

GermanSteve 11-25-2002 03:25 AM

I will drink to the toast.

With a little strange feeling in the stomach at the same time, because I know there are also different voices existing. We cannot all have always the same opinion, but there are decisions that have to be done. And I think especially the hard decisions are done for the welfare of Pixies.

incitatus 11-26-2002 07:22 PM

Quote:
then I will end up flat on the floor

Hmmmm...... Nikki....

"Can I buy you a drink?"

dm383 11-28-2002 09:10 PM

I said what I think of Pixies on another thread a few minutes ago; suffice to say here..... I LOVE Pixies........... and Pixieites!!!

What I didn't say before was, THANKYOU Legend & Lilith ( and those others who felt they must leave us) - to do such a great job here, in addition to "living your lives" shows true dedication, IMHO, and I salute you!! Now where did I put that beer?.......

DM