Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Shaved or Unshaved? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2691)

dabird 10-02-2001 01:31 PM

Shaved or Unshaved?

OK heres one for the Ladies and the Guys. Do you prefer it that a guy shaves his pubes or lets em grow. same for the men and your ladies.

I know myself I luv a shaved pussy and shave myself.

Sharni 10-02-2001 04:14 PM

Shaved!

I prefer them to be shaved....then there is no stray hairs to get caught in my throat as i suck....and i just love the feel of shaved balls when they are in my mouth :p

But if they aren't shaved thats cool too...:D...it's still a cock...and i love sucking on it anyway...*L*

Sharniqua

BIFF 10-02-2001 09:17 PM

Yikes! I would like to surprise my wife, but how do you get a completely smooth set? Razor sounds a little too close for comfort.

Nubian 10-02-2001 09:44 PM

Either

As mentioned in a previous post, I could go with either. But sometimes there's just no substitute for the intoxicating aroma that somehow seems more pungent? with unshaved pussies.

J.O.Y. 10-03-2001 05:36 PM

shaved

It feels so good to be smooth, and when your partner is smooth too it doesn't get any better. A razor works just fine for girls or boys, and I never get cut or nicked.

mrbob 10-03-2001 05:53 PM

shaved or unshaved

I love shaved it makes it so nice to lick and play with a clit and to tongue. and it looks so erotic too when the lips are so swollen and open up

Minty-Flavor 10-09-2001 09:59 PM

It depends on the man, really. I love my boyfriend's naturally red pubic hair. =D~

I love my pussy shaved. Though it's a minor annoyance when it starts to grow back. My boyfriend prefers my pussy shaved, too.

Stoned_Redneck 11-15-2001 03:33 PM

Neatly Trimmed

I'm not a big fan of eiter, but a happy medium... i dont like gettin a hairball while im eatin her out, but if shes completely shaved and its grown back at all, the rugburn on the nose isn't very pleasant

Titman 11-18-2001 11:28 PM

I love a shaved pussy, dont like hair when I am going down on a girl. Plus it feels slicker and you can feel how wet the girl is better. I mysefl shave my pubes with a trimmer and try to keep them closely clipped but not completely shaven.

PantyFanatic 11-23-2001 01:30 AM

Watch what you say about hair!

1 Attachment(s)
Our ladies have said a lot about their likes and dislikes of hair. As long as we keep it confined from the eyebrows down, I’ll participate in the dialogue.

For the ladies that DO like a furry cock I can provide a little addition. Feel free to warm up to this.

PantyFanatic 11-23-2001 01:39 AM

But because I love our ladies

1 Attachment(s)
so much, I’ll do whatever it takes to smooth things out with them!!!:D

PantyFanatic 11-23-2001 01:48 AM

Your choice…

1 Attachment(s)
Pixies men do whatever it takes for the ladies.

Feel free to CUM at me any way you’d like… >< just be as happy in what you do as you make me!!!:D

RedHertz 11-25-2001 12:26 PM

picky

I have to say in general I really love when me have hair, it is softer and more natural. I esp. love my b/f natural red. Trimmed can be nice too, and much more workable.

for me...... ummm..... well, I also like to have nicely groomed hair, but I am willing to try shaving, I have been told I have very pretty hair though ;)

Lovediva 11-25-2001 01:10 PM

Ummmmm....I am drooling over pantyfanatic's pics....Wow!!!!

Can I volounteer to finish the rest of the shave job??? :D

I would pluck every last hair out with my teeth...one by one...mmmmmmm...might take all day!! ;) :D

You are HOT!!!!! Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Oh ya...shaved or unshaved don't matter to me!!! My mouth can handle both!!! :D :o :D

Fallen_Angel 11-25-2001 01:14 PM

I like guys to be shaved. I'm totally turned off by hair around a guy's penis. It just gets in the way and looks unattractive to me.

DevilsAngel 11-25-2001 03:04 PM

I love the look and feel of a shaved guy. Though when it comes to me shaving, i prefer not. I hate the feel of it when it comes back in. Though once in awhile, I do just for some fun.

Baby Brian 11-27-2001 08:42 AM

I've only ever gone down on a shaved girl and I do like the feel of the hairyness outside the lips - so can't comment on how the shaved version tastes

legzup2paradise 11-29-2001 03:40 PM

One word... brazillian

I like my husband trimmed, but never clean shaven, mostly cause he wont do it every day and its hard to sleep when your spponing and youve got stuble stabbing you in the ass. I always keep a brazillian, but I wax, doesn't grow back as fast and when it starts to you don't have course pricly hair , much finer. My GF and I both have brazillians and for me it makes my tongue twitch just thinking about it. When I see her, she has just enough hair that she looks like a woman, but since its just a landing strip and knowing that she waxed just for me.. mmm mmmm mmm plus it has that whole playboy bunny thing going.

Amina 01-11-2002 11:22 PM

Shaven, always.:p

RedNLaycee 01-12-2002 12:19 AM

I'm shaved, but as for hubby he wouldn't do it. he don't want to have to keep shaving

BigGirlUK 01-12-2002 06:02 AM

I prefer to be shaven and my hubby loves me this way too - the best part of which is when I ask him to trim me again ...... gets us both so damned hot and horny .... it can take hours to get the job done properly!!

Pantyfanatic ....... those pics are awesome - just let me know if you want the job finishing ...... mmmmmmm

:D ;) :D

Dominatra 01-14-2002 07:51 PM

like a baby's...well you know the rest

I shudder at the thought of my man going down on me when i've neglected to shave -- just seems kind of unhygenic, so I prefer the same in return...if you're not going to shave completely men, well please at least trim or clip because nothing kills the moment more when you're enjoying going down on a man and have to stop and come up to pluck a long curly one out of your mouth

YUK

oh yeah, everything just feels so much wetter and more pliable down there when I've just shaven -- i could be walking down the street and thinking "hmmm, why am i getting wet?" skin on skin contact baby, gota love it.

Eros 01-16-2002 01:26 PM

Shaved

I just recently started shaving, and I love it. It's just more comfortable. I also love it when a woman is shaved, like everyone says, nothing kills the moment like having to stop and pluck hairs out of your teeth.

Wicked Wanda 01-16-2002 03:49 PM

Waxxed bare, for about 6 years, experimented with different trims and shaving off on before that... finally decided that bare is what I likes most, and that waxing is the best way to do it.

My prefences in a partner,

Male; either is ok, though a bare sac is easier to lick, and hold in your mouth, and I kinda like it when tummy hairs tickle the tip of my nose, (a sense of accomplishment? *smile*)

Other women; I love bare!!! Trimmed is pretty, and I agree that it is nice not to worry about loose hair, but that would never make a difference in someone I was attracted to.

(My partner only trims, she prefers me bare)

steelbar 01-16-2002 05:21 PM

shaving

i keep my balls shaved all the time and trim around my cock,my partner likes to suck smooth balls and we enjoy shaving each other.there is nothing like licking a bald beaver.

FastChic 01-18-2002 02:51 PM

I agree with Fallen...in fact I like bare chests too

souls_cry2000 01-20-2002 02:46 PM

i and my lady prefer the clean shaven look. it feels really good especially when she gives me a full body massage and oils me down from head to toe. i have a question for all of you guys and gals. could someone recommend a hair removal creme or gel that will not irritate that most sensitive of areas? :confused:i find shaving all of the time a bore unless my lady and i bath together and shave each other clean. other times it's just a hassle. thanks people.

souls cry:cool:

jes1701 02-13-2002 01:47 AM

shaved or unshaved

ok i shave i hate having hair down their it it so anoying i love the way i feel shaved all smooth and soft i dont think a woman should have any body hair now im a vergin so i dont have any idea what a man feels like with or with out hair but i do think i would prefer shaved rather than not and in not shaved than at least trimed short and neat well thats just what i think so let me knoe what the rest or you think
p.s.
whan i told my guy freind that i have phone sex with that i sahved he was incredibley turned on so i guess guyes like a shaved pussy as well as me :D

hotrod 02-15-2002 12:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's me cleanly shaven....

shaggybabe 03-04-2002 07:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
shaven is good

shaggybabe 03-04-2002 07:16 PM

Shaven is best, trimmed is good too!!!!!!!! There is nuttin worse than getting a mouth full of hair when you go down on a man or a woman.... Myself personally I like to keep clean and smooth

Grumble 03-04-2002 08:27 PM

I prefer to see some pubic hair on a lady, its very erotic to me

Hard Jake 03-05-2002 01:30 PM

How can I choose?

I love all shapes and sizes. I get turned on a lot by shaven pussy, but damn if a hairy as fuck women doesnt get me just as horny!

LadyLazarus 03-05-2002 04:14 PM

Hmm.. I kinda like my guys trimmed, but not totally shaved. It's uncomfortable for them. Besides, when ya go down on him, who wants to have to stop because he's yelping in pain from a bad shave?

Personally, I agree with the other girls who shave, I love the feeling of being totally bare and wet.

ASH 03-06-2002 07:36 PM

I prefer whoever I'm going down on to be shaved, especially if its a woman. Men, it doesn't matter quite as much, I enjoy it no matter what.

Ophelia 03-07-2002 01:10 PM

Should I shave or should I grow now...
Should I shave or should I grow now....
If I shave there will be stubble...
If I grow it will be double...
So you gotta let me know.....
Should I shave or should I grow...

(Sorry, just a little tune that pops into my head! :) )

Ophelia

graph 03-07-2002 04:06 PM

shave the balls, trim the rest

1 Attachment(s)
I'm so hairy, I have to a stopping point or I would have to spend the day shaving.

MrX 03-09-2002 12:44 PM

Hmm I like a woman to shave ( though its NOT essential) Makes It soooo nice to lick and tease, Mose sensitive too ( as MissX tells me!) Looks great too....

I have never shaved, But MissX has hinted a little ;-)

MissX 03-09-2002 12:48 PM

I do prefer to keep it bare, makes me so sensitive.....but reckon that MrX should give it a go,,,,any guys and gals out there give him some words of encouragement?

MrX 03-09-2002 12:50 PM

Quote:
I do prefer to keep it bare, makes me so sensitive.....but reckon that MrX should give it a go,,,,any guys and gals out there give him some words of encouragement?

Eek!