Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ð...What Pissed You Off Today...ð (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28188)

LixyChick 05-31-2006 09:39 PM

ð...What Pissed You Off Today...ð

All week I looked forward to talking over a sore point with someone at work...and he PUSSIED OUT today!

I wasn't gonna come out guns blazing. I was gonna be fair and listen first, but I had my ammo locked and loaded!

I HATE PEEPS WHO BACK DOWN WITH NO EXPLAINATION!

Especially after THEY are the ones who called you out!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

rabbit 05-31-2006 09:55 PM

My boss...comes into work in a bad mood and takes it out on everyone. Sometimes he can be a prick.

Steph 06-01-2006 12:24 AM

I was about to get on the streetcar today but the doors stopped working. I walked up to the next street to get the next car (in stupid high-heeled sandals b/c I decided I'd forego wearing sneakers. Foreshadowing, dumbass!) & phone work from a local bar (b/c I was too stupid to bring change for a payphone.

I get in the bar & can't remember the phone number. I phone directory assistance, they give me the main number of course & I can't get in touch with anyone through her crappy transfer. I walk down Queen & there's no car in sight. I stop into another bar a few blocks down & still can't remember the phone number. Luckily, the owner offered to lend me cab fare. It was very nice of her but I was re-fuming with memories of the transit strike on Monday. :mad:

I got to work on time but I'm out $15 & completely out of patience with that !@#$ overpaid transit union.

sodaklostsoul 06-01-2006 06:40 AM

Hmmmm ........Steph I seem to remember something about you telling me you have a pre paid pass? Write the Transit company a letter and tell them you want reinbursement(sp) for their pain and suffering they have cause you! :D

Steph 06-01-2006 11:38 AM

They're giving people with passes a whopping $4 back for the inconvenience.

I don't do the passes anymore since I lost my March one on the first day of the month which meant I paid $50 a ride that day. If I lose a tickets or token I only lose $2.10.

I am writing a letter to the city, though. Make transit an essential service, dammit!

AngelicVampires 06-01-2006 07:13 PM

To kick off my day, I feel soooo sick. Add to that the stress of a final. To top it off, some boy on the bus decides to plop himself on the seat besides me. Did I mention that he had about a 20 pound bookbag that he decided to flop onto me? I love people....*growls*

Fangtasia 06-01-2006 08:26 PM

....The the fucking slime sucking dickwad (or dickwadess) that keeps putting my sons school on bomb threat alert!!

LixyChick 06-02-2006 04:52 AM

Oh shit Alasse! That really sucks in this day and age! It used to be fun when I was in school. Of course that was prior to 9/11. Actually, that was prior to the invention of the wheel...lmao!

rabbit 06-03-2006 10:11 AM

Rain fucking up my golf this morning.

:mad:

PantyFanatic 06-03-2006 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixyChick
Oh shit Alasse! That really sucks in this day and age! It used to be fun when I was in school. Of course that was prior to 9/11. Actually, that was prior to the invention of the wheel...lmao!

:jacques:
We use to like to pull the fire alarm and run :horny: …………………. Right after they discovered fire. :(

Pita 06-03-2006 01:45 PM

Fucking Math!!! Why do we need to know this shit anyway????? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Salacious 06-03-2006 02:24 PM

Stubborn kids

lonelyarmywife 06-03-2006 06:53 PM

My inlaws trying to run my life.

*insert proliferous profanity here*

imaginewithme 06-03-2006 07:34 PM

^^there's nothing like having outlaws!

A lady at the wedding cake place acting all "knowledgable" about what she was saying---so I told her that's why she works there and I don't.

Scarecrow 06-04-2006 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinglingTess
Fucking Math!!! Why do we need to know this shit anyway????? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

so you know the difference between a 3some and a 4some

:roflmao: