Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Shaved or Unshaved? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2691)

dabird 10-02-2001 01:31 PM

Shaved or Unshaved?

OK heres one for the Ladies and the Guys. Do you prefer it that a guy shaves his pubes or lets em grow. same for the men and your ladies.

I know myself I luv a shaved pussy and shave myself.

Sharni 10-02-2001 04:14 PM

Shaved!

I prefer them to be shaved....then there is no stray hairs to get caught in my throat as i suck....and i just love the feel of shaved balls when they are in my mouth :p

But if they aren't shaved thats cool too...:D...it's still a cock...and i love sucking on it anyway...*L*

Sharniqua

BIFF 10-02-2001 09:17 PM

Yikes! I would like to surprise my wife, but how do you get a completely smooth set? Razor sounds a little too close for comfort.

Nubian 10-02-2001 09:44 PM

Either

As mentioned in a previous post, I could go with either. But sometimes there's just no substitute for the intoxicating aroma that somehow seems more pungent? with unshaved pussies.

J.O.Y. 10-03-2001 05:36 PM

shaved

It feels so good to be smooth, and when your partner is smooth too it doesn't get any better. A razor works just fine for girls or boys, and I never get cut or nicked.

mrbob 10-03-2001 05:53 PM

shaved or unshaved

I love shaved it makes it so nice to lick and play with a clit and to tongue. and it looks so erotic too when the lips are so swollen and open up

Minty-Flavor 10-09-2001 09:59 PM

It depends on the man, really. I love my boyfriend's naturally red pubic hair. =D~

I love my pussy shaved. Though it's a minor annoyance when it starts to grow back. My boyfriend prefers my pussy shaved, too.

Stoned_Redneck 11-15-2001 03:33 PM

Neatly Trimmed

I'm not a big fan of eiter, but a happy medium... i dont like gettin a hairball while im eatin her out, but if shes completely shaved and its grown back at all, the rugburn on the nose isn't very pleasant

Titman 11-18-2001 11:28 PM

I love a shaved pussy, dont like hair when I am going down on a girl. Plus it feels slicker and you can feel how wet the girl is better. I mysefl shave my pubes with a trimmer and try to keep them closely clipped but not completely shaven.

PantyFanatic 11-23-2001 01:30 AM

Watch what you say about hair!

1 Attachment(s)
Our ladies have said a lot about their likes and dislikes of hair. As long as we keep it confined from the eyebrows down, I’ll participate in the dialogue.

For the ladies that DO like a furry cock I can provide a little addition. Feel free to warm up to this.

PantyFanatic 11-23-2001 01:39 AM

But because I love our ladies

1 Attachment(s)
so much, I’ll do whatever it takes to smooth things out with them!!!:D

PantyFanatic 11-23-2001 01:48 AM

Your choice…

1 Attachment(s)
Pixies men do whatever it takes for the ladies.

Feel free to CUM at me any way you’d like… >< just be as happy in what you do as you make me!!!:D

RedHertz 11-25-2001 12:26 PM

picky

I have to say in general I really love when me have hair, it is softer and more natural. I esp. love my b/f natural red. Trimmed can be nice too, and much more workable.

for me...... ummm..... well, I also like to have nicely groomed hair, but I am willing to try shaving, I have been told I have very pretty hair though ;)

Lovediva 11-25-2001 01:10 PM

Ummmmm....I am drooling over pantyfanatic's pics....Wow!!!!

Can I volounteer to finish the rest of the shave job??? :D

I would pluck every last hair out with my teeth...one by one...mmmmmmm...might take all day!! ;) :D

You are HOT!!!!! Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Oh ya...shaved or unshaved don't matter to me!!! My mouth can handle both!!! :D :o :D

Fallen_Angel 11-25-2001 01:14 PM

I like guys to be shaved. I'm totally turned off by hair around a guy's penis. It just gets in the way and looks unattractive to me.