Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *Click*Click*Click* (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19627)

Loulabelle 04-01-2004 06:46 AM

*Click*Click*Click*

As many of you know I have just started in a new job, and there is one particular room in our office building with the most wonderful hard floor.

Everytime I walk in that room and hear my heels clicking along the floor, I just feel like the sexiest thing on the planet......what is it about the sound of heels on a hard floor?

Belial 04-01-2004 06:54 AM

It's about knowing that a woman is going to walk past in heels :)

Cassiopeia 04-01-2004 06:56 AM

lol! I know what you mean Lou. It makes me feel a bit more confident also. Its like, I am Woman hear me r-- err, my heels click from a mile away!

Lilith 04-01-2004 06:56 AM

Did you ever read STO's poem about this very thing???? :hot:

I just redid the floors in my house and now get that sensation every time I wear heels even at home.

Eros 04-01-2004 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Belial
It's about knowing that a woman is going to walk past in heels :)

Correction...it's about knowing that Lou, Cass, or Lil is about to walk past in NOTHING but heels....oops...did I say that out loud? Oh well...a guy can dream can't he? :D

jseal 04-01-2004 09:14 AM

Loulabelle,

Yes mam, it is to me very much a "the lady has entered the room" sound. Quite distinctive.

Gilly 04-01-2004 11:55 AM

I find when I'm wearing heels of anysort, and I come across hard floors, I make my strides a bit longer, and bring my heels down harder to make that sound. I love it. Not sure why, but I love the sound. It's very sexy. ;)

Mercury_Maniac 04-01-2004 04:38 PM

i like the sound of boots thumping on floors when i walk

Mercury_Maniac 04-01-2004 04:39 PM

my boots i mean

WildIrish 04-01-2004 05:21 PM

I think we all get a charge out of hearing strong, purposeful strides like that. When I'm crossing the marble floors, I notice that I feel more powerful. Even if it's only to get twizzlers from the vending machine! ha ha

dicksbro 04-01-2004 07:13 PM

Used to be a lot of guys had steel plates put on the heels of their shoes ... in part to reduce wear ... but I think a lot of time it was to get the click, click, click sound. Don't see that much anymore, but then, maybe it doesn't work so well on tennis shoes. :D :D

BlondeCurlGirl 04-01-2004 08:51 PM

When I hear my heels clicking down the hallways, it gives me a sense of power, confidence, and sexiness. But it sure is a neat feeling!

I've got a lot of residents who can recognize when I'm coming based on my heels going down the halls...and I get told that they are disappointed when I've gotta walk by their room w/o stopping.

Lilith 04-01-2004 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by WildIrish
I think we all get a charge out of hearing strong, purposeful strides like that. When I'm crossing the marble floors, I notice that I feel more powerful. Even if it's only to get twizzlers from the vending machine! ha ha

^perk^ marble floors? so cool they're :hot:

ScottWaz 04-02-2004 11:51 PM

dominance.............i understand, we have some secretaries that that happens to...i think its cool....hahaaa

LixyChick 04-03-2004 09:24 AM

I like the sound in some circumstances, and I hate it in others. If I'm coming into a meeting and I'm late and it's already in progress...Oh Gawd how I wish I had dressed down that day! In the library it's kinda weird too.

But, I know what you mean in most other situations. I might take bigger strides and hold my head a tad higher! I think my breasts might jut out and up a bit too...but they are trained to do that and so I have no control over it...lol!