Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   If someone were to (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26722)

Lilith 11-09-2005 06:41 AM

If someone were to

plan the perfect night/escapade/scene/rendezvous for you, what would it entail?

Oldfart 11-09-2005 07:14 AM

A loaf of bread, a jug of wine, a book of verse and thee.

Loulabelle 11-09-2005 07:53 AM

Wow Lil, you read my mind....I've been meaning to ask the good Pixie folk that very same question!

WildIrish 11-09-2005 10:05 AM

Two adirondack chairs overlooking a quiet field, a starry night with a slight chill to the air, couple mugs of coffee (maybe Irish coffee), and we can share a blanket. If it starts snowing...well, that's ok too. We can go inside and sit by the fire to warm up. And maybe we'll kiss.

osuche 11-09-2005 11:23 AM

Dinner at a low-key restaurant with good food....a walk down the street while engaging in stimulating conversation, maybe a bit of hand holding....a trip to the bookstore to browse...continuing to walk and talk after maybe picking up some coffee.

Then a good night of cuddling and sex...should all go well. ;)

Fangtasia 11-09-2005 01:24 PM

Orli :D:D

Jax 11-09-2005 01:40 PM

Trip to Vegas or somewhere with lots of atmosphere, leave our kids at home, and somewhere we can just enjoy being with each other. Will lead to great sex.

Glyndwr 11-09-2005 07:17 PM

If it was for me, totally for me, absolutely selfishly unequivocably entirely for me then it would have to be an evening that was dirty, dangerous and full of the unexpected

Booger 11-09-2005 10:25 PM

any night with out kiddo

imaginewithme 11-09-2005 10:26 PM

Anything that he took time out and planned for us would be wonderful.

fzzy 11-10-2005 02:06 AM

A comfortable spot to sit close ... ocean breezes .... kisses .... conversation (or maybe just the odd sigh) .... feel him close, arms wrapped around each other .... good food would only add to the moment. :)

Loulabelle 11-10-2005 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzzy
A comfortable spot to sit close ... ocean breezes .... kisses .... conversation (or maybe just the odd sigh) .... feel him close, arms wrapped around each other .... good food would only add to the moment. :)

You just described our honeymoon Fzzy!

YoungMatty 11-10-2005 08:00 AM

Okay this is my first post here, so be gentle!

It'd be looking out over a balcony from our hotel room in Prague at the end of a night of wining and dining. The symphony orchestra playing at the Opera House nearby and the music floating on the wind as the lights of the city sahine through the darkness. The castle glowing on the horizon, my partner in my arms and my lips softly caressing her neck, making promises of what is to come...

WildIrish 11-10-2005 09:51 AM

Welcome YoungMatty!

And that's a darn nice night you've got there!

osuche 11-10-2005 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glyndwr
If it was for me, totally for me, absolutely selfishly unequivocably entirely for me then it would have to be an evening that was dirty, dangerous and full of the unexpected

I'd settle for THAT ^^ too. ;) :hot: