Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Hunger (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28543)

B.F. Redd 07-13-2006 08:51 AM

Hunger

It was starting again, her Hunger. She didn't know why it came over her at times but it did and usually with no warning. She wasn't the most rational person when it happened either. She needed to feed and she wouldn't be happy until she did. But she didn't thirst for blood like a vampire, though she felt as primal as one. It was the flesh she needed, carnal abandoned acts of sex. She craved hot, passionate fucking. She wanted the loving without the love. It was an ever-elusive companion but she did occasionally find one that could satisfy her wants but only for a short time. After a while she had to begin the hunt again. She had once gone to get herself evaluated to see if what happened to her was some type of mental defect. She thought she might be bipolar, schizophrenic or just plain fucked in the head. According to the head shrinkers though she was fine. The closest they had come is nymphomania but she didn't really fulfill the symptoms for that because her Hunger didn't interfere with her daily activities as long as she fed it within a reasonable amount of time. Also they said that sex was unsatisfying with nymphos. Well that shit most definitely didn't apply. Sex was good; it was the lovers that fell short.
It was her Hunger that had her prowling the streets tonight. It tended to make things difficult for her because the same type of man couldn't satisfy it every time. She had to figure out what it was that would quiet the beast in her each time and each time it was a chore because the Hunger didn't like to repeat itself. That meant a new man for each episode. When she was her normal self she was thankful that in these day and times if she didn't have protection on her the men she'd chosen had it covered. She had figured out early what would be on the menu and had covered the bases in the rubber department. She wanted "blow-your-back-out" thug lovin' tonight. She had gone home to rest and change for the hunt. Her standard 'I Rule the World' DKNY suit wouldn't do for the area she would be searching tonight. No, to catch a Ghetto Mandingo she needed to be Hip-Hop Princess pretty and her attire did just that.
She hit the local strip in front of the gang-bangers and hoochie-mama club that turned into a car show every Friday night. The cars were shining and bass was booming. All sorts of acrobatics were being performed by the hydraulics on some cars while others had their hoods up to be inspected by experts and wannabes alike. She was having none of that though. What she wanted wasn't under the hood of the 1963 Chevy Impala convertible ahead of her but leaning proprietarily against the driver side door. Anyone looking at her casually would not have seen the change her Hunger wrought in her when she sighted him but look closely enough and it was in her eyes. They were shining with the sheen of pure carnal yearning. He would be the one tonight; whether or not that would be a good thing for her would depend on his stamina but he definitely had the look of one she needed to quiet the beast inside of her. He was easily 6'7" tall and well toned without being overly muscular; smooth cocoa skin and a low haircut with just a touch of wave to it. The kicker was the face though; the bedroom eyes with 'forever' lashes and full soft looking lips. As she slowly but purposefully moved towards him she could feel herself getting wetter by the moment. To make the sweet agony last longer she forced herself not to quicken her pace though she wanted to run at him, pull his dick out and suck it right there. But the Hunger always knew when to push her into action and it told her to wait until he caught her scent.
She was about six feet from him when their eyes met. Now 'game' may recognize 'game' but it has nothing on pure sexual energy. And nothing stiffens a man like the knowledge of having hot willing pussy near. The fact that she was willing was in her attitude and dress. She was totally covered but still bordering on being indecently exposed, a tight tee shirt that stopped at her waist showing her flat pecan-colored stomach, low-riding painted on jeans that gripped her ass and showed her panty-less cooch to perfection and high-cut denim jacket that accented her DD's. She completely ignored all of the various crude remarks thrown at her by his entourage and walked to within four inches of him, stopping just where her nipples brushed his wife-beater.
His friends had become a dull buzz in the back of her mind; he was her focus now. She looked him up and down one long time. Then locking eyes with him again she asked, "What's up baby?"
She knew that he would be a good choice when instead of acting an ass like his friends he replied, "You and me. So where do you want to go?" His voice was deep and smooth like her pussy, another good sign. It had been her experience that a man that can handle the come-on of a strong woman can handle her in the bedroom even better.
Smiling she said, "Lead the way boo. I'll fuck you wherever you want."
The peanut gallery went wild at this. "Damn dawg!" "That 'Girl's Gotta Have It' my nigga!" "Fuck him. I got what you need for real gurl!" At this last she turned her head towards the pitifully skinny little grilled-up weed-head and said, " That I seriously doubt. I'd bet my juicy ass that his dick is wider than your whole body." When that wiped the lewd grin off his face, she dismissed him by turning back to her mark. "Now where were we? Oh yes, leaving", with that she walked around the front of his car and got in the passenger side.
Throwing an "I'll catch up to you niggas later," carelessly over his shoulder her target got in his and pulled off. As they eased down the street crowded with loiterers she slid over and started stroking him through his jeans, not caring who might be looking in the windows. She was glad to know that she wouldn't be disappointed in the size department at least. Since he was brick hard she could tell the brotha had some length on him as well as being playground-pole thick. The wetness was starting run out of her at the thought of bouncing up and down his shaft.
"Pull over baby. No sense in you waiting for pussy this good," she whispered flicking her tongue in his ear." Without a word he turned down the first alley he saw. A man that follows my directions without explanation...I think I'm in love, she thought as he stopped at the end.
Turning his head she all but pounced on his lips and moving down his neck started nipping him across his chest. He may not have had many words but he was definitely a man of action. His hands roamed all over her body. He was rough without hurting her and that's just what she wanted tonight. When she started to move astride him he asked, "Do you want the top down or up?"
She smiled and said "Down. Since your little friends are hiding behind the trash bin let's give them a good show."
"Hell if you don't mind, I don't mind. But they're not my friends, just car groupies." With that he reached around and let down the top on the car. As the hood cleared the front seat she pulled off her jacket and tee shirt, leaving on her bra that was just holding in her breasts with a bit of black lace. Then kicking off her sandals first she stood on the seat over him with her pussy in his face. Sending a little wave back up the dark alley she peeled off her jeans while he balanced her. She stayed standing over him as he pushed his pants down around his ankles and pulled a rubber from out of his pocket. When he was gloved and ready he put his hands on her hips and started to ease her down.
"Baby, you're fuckin' with a pro," with that she plunked her pussy as far down as she could go. He had to be about eight inches but he was also thick as the devil. He filled her to the point of overflow. Putting her hands on the back of the seat she started moving up and down his dick while he held and squeezed her thick ass cheeks. He showed his multi-tasking skills were on point when he started sucking her nipples through the lace of her bra. She loved the double sensations running through her as she rode him. He smelled a little too good for the thug she thought she was getting but his thrust had all the power she yearned for. She also got a thrill every time she looked up and made eye contact with one of the gawkers half-hidden up the alley. Her moans and his grunts echoed against the walls of the buildings and provided all the mood music she wanted.
He felt so good inside her but she wanted more. "Give me that doggy-style baby. I want to feel you as deep inside me as I can." Her tone made it clear that she wasn't asking so he didn't bother with an answer.
Opting to take his boots off, he took off his pants and folded them over the seat. Strange for your average homeboy but she knew how men could be about their jeans and shoes so she just stood quietly admiring his movement and anticipating what was to come. Bending over the driver side of his trunk, she assumed a pat-down stance so her arms held her away from the car. His stroke made it more than apparent that he wasn't being dominated just because he was silent. Grabbing her hips he plunged to the top of her warm cat. She almost gasped at the feeling of him grazing past her spot. The harder he hit it, the more she voiced her approval. She showed him that she was no slouch in this position herself as she slightly bent her knees to throw the pussy back at him. His grunt changed to a groan at this action and that only served to accelerate her motion and orgasm. Before long the sounds of their impending climaxes began drawing in people walking up and down the boulevard outside the alley and the watchers from out of the shadows. The funny thing was they were so mesmerized by the performance before them that she and her gangsta lover were still the only ones making noise in that alley. Through her sex-hazed eyes she could see some guys had their dicks out and were stroking them. Some of the women were openly rubbing their titties and one was leaning against the wall conducting a little show of her own as she fingered herself while watching them. As she and the woman linked eyes with each other she could feel herself going over the edge.
"Fuck me daddy...that's it...make me cum baby" she moaned, never taking her eyes off of the woman. She was fascinated at the sexual transference of energy between them. As she moved closer to her nut she could tell the other woman was as well.
With a low growl and an increase in his pumping action, he shot his hot load into her. It was so warm that it had her shaking through her own orgasm just seconds later, her guttural moans making a sensual duet with her sexual sister's on the other side of the car. As she opened her eyes she could see that the woman had finished as well as a few other people in the alley. Some were obviously uncomfortable and moved off quickly while others stayed and talked about hooking up later. Her conquest removed himself from her and turned her around for their first real kiss. The throb of her clit let her know that she had met a kissing connoisseur.
When he finished removing her senses with his lips he got a towel from the trunk of his car for them to wipe off with so they could dress. He asked if she needed a ride anywhere but she declined. She took a card from her back pocket with her cell number on it and gave it to him. "Just say 'alley' and I'll know its you."
By this time only the self-satisfying woman was left in the alley so she walked over and without a word softly kissed her. "I enjoyed you as much as him," she told her and walked out of the alley her Hunger having been satiated...for now.
Copyright 2006 B.F. Redd