Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How many times can you Cum with great sex? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=950)

cockalot 09-05-2001 02:47 PM

How many times can you Cum with great sex?

Gents what is the highest amount of times you were able to CUM in one night, same for the ladies!

m45 09-05-2001 03:31 PM

Times

WOW!!! I remember that night it was 5 or 6 times, we had a shower and sex and fixed diner and sex in the kitchen and sex in the living room and a shower and movies and sex and WOW!
The wife came 2 or three times to my one..........
WOW!!!! What a night......;-)

Have to do that again!!!

:p

ROCKHARD 09-05-2001 03:34 PM

let me count the ways

four times, but it has been awhile since then. With two kids multiple orgasims are a thing of the past. But great sex we have indeed. Rushed but great!!!!

Lovediva 09-05-2001 03:35 PM

I can't count that high!!! :D :D ;)

ROCKHARD 09-05-2001 03:36 PM

how true

It does seem like the women cum more times than the man. I wish i could rebound in the short time that my wife does but it seems impossible.

Lovediva 09-05-2001 03:40 PM

I guess we ladies are lucky!!! :D Being able to cum and cum without needing a 1/2 hour break..LOL..

I can honestly say that I cum at least 10 times a "sex session" :D ;)

ROCKHARD 09-05-2001 03:51 PM

IM NOT WORTHY!!!

Wow that is amazing. If i went that many times i wouldnt have any brain cells left. lol

m45 09-05-2001 05:27 PM

can't count that high

Oh My Diva....;-)
Quote:
I can't count that high!!!

That is what my wife says..........
You ladies keep going and going and going!!!
Oh NO I mean Cumming and Cumming and Cumming!!!.......:D

See what happened is Adam won the toss of the coin with Eve, ya know, and he wanted to stand and pee so Eve got the left overs, multipul orgasms.......................:p

Now we know why!!!

joys 09-05-2001 05:49 PM

NONE!!!

LOL

Well, I remember cumming 3 times but have never been a quick cummer.

Nowadays, with a side-effect of a medication i use, sometimes i make my wife cum 3-4 times and still I don't cum and rock hard. I really began enjoying this as I'm able to please her more but sometimes it's disappointing when she wants me to cum at last.

Well, I do get pleased for pleasing :-)

Excitable_Boy 09-05-2001 06:25 PM

This has only happened once in my life. It was seven times. It happened in about a eight hour stretch with a shower and something to eat in between. We had some food too.. I have to say this was a very passionate person and she never let the fire burn out. I have come close a couple of other times, but in order to get the most out, you have to match up mentally. My opinion…

Wombat 09-05-2001 06:37 PM

It wqas a while ago but....

....it was 4 times in about 4 hours one night and by the last one I was so drained I could barely move . Damn ,that girl nearly sucked the life right out of me , haha , but what a way to go:D

Prophet Reality 09-05-2001 06:44 PM

I must say that I have only been able to cum only three times in one night. But the woman I was with came at least 20 or more. I try to make the woman I am with as happy and fulfilled as I possible can. :-}

classydj 09-06-2001 12:08 AM

but sadly it was just a really good jerk off day with a girl my record is 2-3 times.

ClassyDJ:cool:

nutworld 09-06-2001 05:03 AM

The most was 8 times during a 24 hour period.

Currently about 3 times.

bigbob40 09-07-2001 02:32 AM

The most I was able to cum in one nights session was 6 times. That was my wedding night! What a time that was. She came about twice to my once. Now with kids in the house we don't get allnighters much any more. So now an average of twice during really great sex!!:cool: