Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   For men only (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26505)

Zelezniy 10-14-2005 04:46 PM

For men only

Vote and discuss :D

I use blades in a summer and electric in a winter. I only use single blade razors, katana sword worked well when I had bigger chin... seriously though has anyone used open blade razor and have a face to talk about it?

You thought I will not notice them boobs poking out?! What does thread title say? :D Oh well since you're here you can tell us how you shave your legs :)

Lilith 10-14-2005 04:48 PM

:D *tucks her vagina between her legs*
I make him do it. From ankle to ....."I'll tell you when to stop"

WildIrish 10-14-2005 04:49 PM

I use an electric razor every other day with a blade razor on the days in between. I've tried a straight razor, and while I haven't cut myself...I've not been able to get a really good shave with it. My barber is awesome with it though!

And I'm glad to hear you're letting ladies post too, not just because it's fair, but because I love hearing about how they shave their legs! That's been a longtime fantasy of mine, to shave a lady's legs. Not in a sexual way, but just as an intimate personal act.

Zelezniy 10-14-2005 04:55 PM

well maybe Lilith will let ya :D

Cobalt 10-14-2005 05:03 PM

I use a triple bleda razor, I get a rash on my face from electric from going over it so many time to get a decent shave. So I switched to a blade razor and no shave cream just water, in the shower, it is the last thing I do they are softer then and get a closer shave with no rash. Shave pubs the same way.

Pita 10-14-2005 05:29 PM

*Wanted man to shave my legs! Must be magically delicious. ;) *

I use a triple blade razor to take care of any unwanted hair on my body. Not my eyebrows of course! :eek:

Cheyanne 10-14-2005 05:36 PM

After I had my surgery I couldn't bend over (no jokes please) and Cobalt shaved my legs for me... he used one of his razors (triple blade) and went really slow... best shave I have ever had. :p

Steph 10-14-2005 08:35 PM

*stifles self from making joke . . . must resist . . .*

Z, I'm wondering why you use different razors for different times of the year?

I've used an electric razor for my hoo hoo but don't have one at the moment.

Cheyanne 10-14-2005 09:23 PM

I must say you did a wonderful job Steph.. :D

Zelezniy 10-15-2005 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt
I use a triple bleda razor, I get a rash on my face from electric from going over it so many time to get a decent shave. So I switched to a blade razor and no shave cream just water, in the shower, it is the last thing I do they are softer then and get a closer shave with no rash. Shave pubs the same way.

Boo hoo, we're so sensitive! heh j/k man. You know It is a good idea not to use shaving creams ... They dry your skin so much especially in a winter ... I actually remember using skin cream to shave ... and it wasn't bad at all... tough on a razor though. And I cant deal with multi blades ... hair always get stuck between them ...

Steph I got dry skin and in a winter it's better to use rotary electric because it does not scrape fat from skin, it sort of pulls hair out lol yeah ouch is right but at list you don't feel like you got second degree burn afterward.
Your hoo hoo? heh I like that name :D

Fangtasia 10-15-2005 02:38 AM

I dont have to shave my legs anymore....woohoooooo....the hair that is there is super fine and very pale

I do shave my 'hoo hoo' though *LOL*...hmmmm and its due for it too

Glyndwr 10-15-2005 02:56 AM

I use a triple blade and shave gel, although I am often left with cuts and grazes. This is because, according to S/O, I have a hide like a rhino. Electric doesn't even come close enough. I have even tried using a moisturiser (OMG did I confess that in a public forum!!) but no good. The only sure way to get a consistent close shave is to shave twice a day.

BTW ladies if any of you need assistance just whistle ;) There is also an after care service :)

dicksbro 10-15-2005 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
I've used an electric razor for my hoo hoo but don't have one at the moment.

You lost your hoo hoo? :yikes:

Sorry. :D

Oh, yeah, I use a triple blade. Had a single, went to a double when they came out; and now a triple. I've seen the four-bladed razors, but I'm satisfied with the three bladed razor for now.

Steph 10-15-2005 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
You lost your hoo hoo? :yikes:

Well, I am in the Hut. LOL DB :x:

& again, I give credit to WI for that evocative phrase, hoo hoo :)

Pita 10-15-2005 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
& again, I give credit to WI for that evocative phrase, hoo hoo :)

I agree. I now call mine a hoo hoo too! :D

Now for my rant! :rant:

Why the hell do those triple blades have to cost so damn much!!! $7.00 for four of them is ridiculous. :hair: