Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   World of Warcraft (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33359)

Lord Snow 09-08-2008 01:41 PM

World of Warcraft

After being in the chat for the last few nights I've learned at least 5 of us pixies play World of Warcraft. So out of curiosity, I was wondering how many of us Warcrafters are attached to this site, and what toons you prefer to play.

BamaKyttn 09-08-2008 01:54 PM

Horde FTW!

Blackhand server

Neige 09-08-2008 02:02 PM

I must confess that I started playing yesterday. :o

I am Horde, Detheroc server, as is Wilderness.

Lord Snow 09-08-2008 02:51 PM

My main is a tauren shaman on blackhand.

Airy 09-08-2008 06:22 PM

I stand alone as the one and only true good one!

I am an Alliance I have a lot of characters....the main are Holy Priest, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, Warlock (70) 52 fire mage, and then a number of others. I had a 70 prot warrior but he is now entertaining a friend!

It's fun to see people that have similar interests!

(shhh don't tell but I also have a 39 holy pally on the horde side!)

Jude30 09-08-2008 06:24 PM

I canceled my account of four years two months ago.

Level 70 gnome mage was my main. I was on the Llane server.

Warhammer: Age of Reckoning comes out on the 18th. I really loved playing WoW, but after four years, and hitting 70 less than a month after The Burning Crusade came out, I just got bored with it. I had been into PvP before TBC, but just couldn't get into it after the expansion.

I tried to play on the Horde side but there were too many 12 year olds over there.

Lord Snow 09-08-2008 09:11 PM

That seems to vary per server. On blackhand most of the kids seem to be on the alliance side of things. I agree, I'm bored with the game and I've only been playing a little over a year. Once the expansion comes out and we get something new to do I'll be back on it more often than not.

Lilith 09-08-2008 10:00 PM

I am a lilith of the all powerful she-beasts. I am a level 3897294057237548957892347 succubus and pretty damn tasty :D

Jude30 09-08-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
That seems to vary per server. On blackhand most of the kids seem to be on the alliance side of things. I agree, I'm bored with the game and I've only been playing a little over a year. Once the expansion comes out and we get something new to do I'll be back on it more often than not.

I thought about sticking around for Wrath of the Lich King, but figured I'd just end up doing the same thing all over again. Rush through the new levels, then back track to the dungeons for loot.

At one point I belonged to the largest guild in the whole game. I just got tired of logging in and feeling like I had to be somewhere to do something. There's only so many hours you can spend in Molten Core, or ZG.

Lord Snow 09-08-2008 10:46 PM

My guild is just full of my two friends' alts and all of my toons. If I need a group for heroics I'm usually running with my friend and member's of his raiding guild

Airy 09-08-2008 10:51 PM

At last count I had over 200 in the guild. And I spend half my game time playing mommy and listening to "he said/she said" or "he's touching me (and not in a fun way!)"

I joke...mostly....they are great people that have for the most part played together for about 3 years. We have a lot of fun.

pack130 09-09-2008 01:44 AM

Well hello all . Well Lilith im sure you are very very tasty. :licker:
I have a level 70 hunter , as you can see airy is the alt-a-holic lol . I enjoy playing still tho i don't know why some times lol.

Airy 09-09-2008 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude30
I thought about sticking around for Wrath of the Lich King, but figured I'd just end up doing the same thing all over again. Rush through the new levels, then back track to the dungeons for loot.

Just slow down and enjoy the content. I have never understood that need to rush and be the first one thru the content....you get to the end and then are stuck picking your nose instead of enjoying the game.

Altho that leaves much more time for Pixies!

Lost 09-09-2008 02:26 AM

until recently I have played mainly Horde... lvl 70 forsaken mage on malygos that I rarely play anymore.

these days its ussualy my drenai hunter on perenolde lvl 32 currently

gekkogecko 09-09-2008 09:42 AM

No lizards, so I stayed away from WoW.

Still dealing with Kingdom of Loathing, though.