Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Licked within an inch of my life (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28865)

Lilith 08-29-2006 04:10 PM

Licked within an inch of my life

I need to be tied up and forced to withstand earth shattering orgasm after orgasm. Fingers rubbing my g-spot and tongue lapping greedily at my clit, for days.

What do you need?

Aqua 08-29-2006 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I need to be tied up and forced to withstand earth shattering orgasm after orgasm. Fingers rubbing my g-spot and tongue lapping greedily at my clit, for days.

What do you need?

To help you with that. ;)

Pita 08-29-2006 04:14 PM

^^^^^^^^Good God YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! That is so what I need.

But, while I'm tied up I would like to be flogged good and hard and then given all the orgasms I can stand.

Lilith 08-29-2006 04:17 PM

I just want to flog ya. oooooooooooo I have this great crop :D Aqua can do the orgasm thing :p

WildIrish 08-29-2006 04:20 PM

Well...

Now I need a tissue.

osuche 08-29-2006 04:21 PM

I need to be filled up by a big hard juicy cock. Filled to the brim, and pumped hard til I throb.

Please.

Lilith 08-29-2006 04:25 PM

** snap snap** "Aqua, to the penis mobile. Osuche is in need of your ass-istance"

1nutworld 08-29-2006 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
I need to be filled up by a big hard juicy cock. Filled to the brim, and pumped hard til I throb.

Please.

I GOTTA be honest. Osuche, you've always been one of my fav Pixies, and then you said that.............and I WAS THERE!!!

Then, you added the "please" ...........and my interest waned JUST a tad, but I am still SOOOO There!!

Tess, how about if you mount JassWolf, and I flog that sexy ass of yours till it's BEET red?

Lil, give me some time to get my tongue back into shape...and then I'll take care of that for you as well. Or submit to being my "practice" to getting my tongue back INTO shape. :)

Lilith 08-29-2006 04:38 PM

Practice makes perfect!

Pita 08-29-2006 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I just want to flog ya. oooooooooooo I have this great crop :D Aqua can do the orgasm thing :p

Ohhhhhhh Mistress!! :kissass: I just LOVE :loveshowe the crop

TinTennessee 08-29-2006 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!

Pita 08-29-2006 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nutworld
Tess, how about if you mount JassWolf, and I flog that sexy ass of yours till it's BEET red?

WOW! It's good to have you back! Now hurry up with that flogger or I might have to turn my brat-o-meter up. :cabbagep:

osuche 08-29-2006 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nutworld
I GOTTA be honest. Osuche, you've always been one of my fav Pixies, and then you said that.............and I WAS THERE!!!

Then, you added the "please" ...........and my interest waned JUST a tad, but I am still SOOOO There!!

The feeling is mutual, sexy. ;)

And a lady always says please and thank you...unless, of course, she isn't feeling like a lady at the moment. :D

Coaster 08-29-2006 11:26 PM

I so need to put this hard cock and teasing tongue to work on the above Pixie lasses asses! :licker:

TinTennessee 08-30-2006 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaster
I so need to put this hard cock and teasing tongue to work on the above Pixie lasses asses! :licker:

NOW please! lol