Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Do you want to eat out? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27142)

txgrneyes 01-04-2006 06:32 PM

Do you want to eat out?

OK GUYS or Girls...now that I got your attention.

When you go down on a woman do you like the woman to be lying on there back with there legs spread wide or do you perfer to be on your back and the woman to straddle your face?

Was just curious....was thinking about this last night while playing with someone.

Scarecrow 01-04-2006 06:35 PM

Gosh, do I like piece of chocolate A or peice of chocolate B. This is an answer I will have to ponder for a while.

Steph 01-04-2006 06:58 PM

Any way is awesome. I like to ride his face sometimes, I like 69, I like pleasuring him alone . . . the sky's the limit!

Aqua 01-04-2006 07:00 PM

Whilst either way is fine... I voted for my preference.

Smufficate me please!! :D

The Shadow 01-04-2006 07:02 PM

MMM i vote either..... love to eat it from any angle really !!!!

campingboy 01-04-2006 08:45 PM

While anyway is fine, if I'm going to be down there for awhile, I like her on her back, at the side of the bed with me on the floor between her legs. I'm getting old!!

Coaster 01-04-2006 08:53 PM

Mmmmmmmmmmmustache rides anyone?

RangerGuy20 01-04-2006 09:24 PM

i have done it both ways, i prefer having the girl on her back and legs spread wide, that way i don't get cramps in my neck from leaning up to taste the honey.

imaginewithme 01-04-2006 09:53 PM

I like it all, but really like to be on my knees and licked coming in from behind.....

dm383 01-05-2006 04:24 AM

ANY way is good, just as long as it's "good" ....... if you know what I mean! ;) :)

DM

dicksbro 01-05-2006 06:07 AM

Both. Can't pick a favorite ... although, probably most often she's on her back.

Loulabelle 01-05-2006 07:34 AM

One of my favourites is not listed.....I think it's extra fun and naughty to be on my hands and knees with him licking me from behind.....it's also a position I'd definitely want to try should I ever find myself with a willing woman....

WildIrish 01-05-2006 09:29 AM

Most of the time, Mrs. WI is laying on her back with her legs straight out and spread. I'm laying between them with my arms underneath and wrapped around her legs, and my hands holding her pussy lips apart a bit. Mmmmmm

Once I've licked her awhile like that, I'll move my arms and reach up to fondle both breasts while I'm licking her and that's her fave way to climax.

Rarely will she let me lick her from underneath though. I love it, but she's not psychologically comfortable with it. Ironically, the other problem is that she cums too fast like that. ha ha

scotzoidman 01-05-2006 09:51 AM

While I voted either way is fine, it's not, really...either way is HOT for me...

That said, if my intention is to just administer a tongue-lashing, she's usually on her back...if she gets on top, it's usually so she can give as good as she gets, if ya know what I mean...while that has been one my favs for years, I must admit that these days, the blood rushing to my head in this position seems to make me a little loopy, & not able to enjoy it as much as I used to...

PantyFanatic 01-05-2006 10:39 AM

Ass in the air, face on the pillow! Lou and IWM understand one of my favorite positions,................ especially when it's for openers and other activities are to follow after her first orgasm. There isn’t any position that is not heaven for me except for her being over my face (which I LOVE) and the passion may bust my lip. (has happened more than once)

When the mood is right, ankles by her ears is wonderful, with a pile of pillows against her lower back. Those bed-rest pillows, turned upside down, make a good starting assembly.

:kiss: :lick: :suck: :slurp: <----- VERY happy smilies