Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ok ok I got a Cock Question for the ladies (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17234)

widecockguy 11-07-2003 11:42 PM

ok ok I got a Cock Question for the ladies

ok ladies, i haven't been here long but i been readin posts all night... i have a question, i've always wondered and i figured what better place 2 ask.
whats more important,
girth
length
or ability
cus i'm about 6.5 inches long and just under 3 inches wide and i have a been having sex since 14 and i'm 23 now.. so what is it ladies?
please help me out

Sharni 11-07-2003 11:48 PM

Ability!!

PantyFanatic 11-07-2003 11:54 PM

Can you lick your eyebrows?:p

Teddy Bear 11-07-2003 11:57 PM

Foreplay...

Ability...

Cuddling after.

Its not what you have but how you use it and your attitude.

teddy :)

widecockguy 11-08-2003 12:01 AM

good because i've always been a cuddler, i just love curlin up naked under the sheets n just running my hands up and down my lovers body.

NightRider 11-08-2003 12:19 AM

Yeah, women will always say that to your face. But just look at all the big dildos and vibrators for sale. If size didn't matter, they wouldn't sell. After all, if it was just ability, then why couldn't they use a smaller one, since they can control it the way they want. Relax girls, I'm saying this with a smile on my face. But I also believe there is an element of truth there. And yes it is a generality. I also believe that most women can put aside a size issue for the special man in their life, while reaching for that big hunk of silicone when he is away. Women are more ethereal than us visual/physical men. If any female types want to try to explain, rationalize, or elucidate I’m listening. (Stirring the pot, and putting flame suit on.)

Teddy Bear 11-08-2003 01:26 AM

Its hard to put into words but basically it's real vs. imitation. Like anything imitation, egg beaters, sugar substitute, etc, they are good. But not as good as the real thing.

There's not much surprise or variation in using a dildo/vibe, usually similar actions are used each time. The woman knows ahead of time just how she'll use it and even when & how she'll make herself cum. Now you on the other hand can vary what you do, keep her guessing, work her into a frenzy begging to cum, finally allowing her to, and then hold her close, kissing & cuddling and starting all over again.

That might have explained it....... ability and attitude.

teddy :)

Lilith 11-08-2003 09:53 AM

ability and then girth here!

TerrieFaz 11-08-2003 09:58 AM

When it just to sex when were out swinging and im checking out the guys. I like a guy who is about 7 and a nice girth. I have had guys that were very well hung and think they were jack hammers that was not to enjoyable to me.
Terrie

Cheyanne 11-08-2003 11:47 AM

Teddy - you are 100% correct in your assessment as far as I am concerned!! :D There is nothing like the real thing! Yeah, vibes can come in handy when he is away - and my personal preference in that instance is NOT a large vibe, but a normal sized vibe - preferably about 2" in girth and perhaps 5-6" long.

As for my answer to the "size" questions,
Ability, ability, ability.................. :lust: A man is soooooooooo much more than the size of his penis!!!

Wildeye 11-08-2003 06:35 PM

yeah

it's not the meat but the motion and the brain attached.

if you do not believe me read John Donne or the new Paul Auster Book

wildeye

SuzyQ 11-08-2003 06:43 PM

I, being a girl, am with the girls, too big is uncomfortable for me..I like average size coupled with ability. If I get to orgasm I am a happy lady. I also agree that some guys with big cocks think they are god's gift to women, when all they are is after self gratification.

celticangel 11-08-2003 06:50 PM

It's not the size or the width, but the smart ass behind it that counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

widecockguy 11-13-2003 07:16 AM

lol good becasue i'm pretty confident in my skills. i've been a sex fiend frum a young age and i've always enjoyed making women cum more then i enjoy makin myself cum, its just not good sex till u can feel her pussy dripping and your wet frum the waste down from the pussy splash. and your never done till u can't tell whats swett or fem-cum nemore, 2 hot wet slappin bodies wrestling in sexual ectasy, rolling around on a nice big bed, changing postions after each time she come, stroking and holding her body at first soft gentle, and groping and grabbing her tight near the end... thats how i like it :) but after typin all that i think i need 2.. umm.. take care of myself real quick ;)

sillyme 11-13-2003 07:33 AM

I always believed that it's not the size of the ship that counts but the motion of the ocean. :)