Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ladies, which do you prefer? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12237)

exhib_it_all 02-20-2003 08:14 PM

Ladies, which do you prefer?

Question for the women

Do you prefer the intelligent, executive type, or is a biker/jock more your style? I'm not talking about whom you would marry necessarily, just which do you fantasize about the most?

Sharni 02-20-2003 10:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Someone with a air of danger about them...intelligent....cat-like grace....drop-dead gorgeous & to die for bod of course *L*

Funny enough pointed ears and speaking elvish has become a bit of a thing too

Lilith 02-20-2003 10:57 PM

I want a man with smarts.........a bike would be nice too;):p

starlet 02-21-2003 05:19 AM

Ohhhhh how about sex over a motorbike with a nice long haired biker clad in leathers with mucles to die for Mmmm , But then again an executive guy over the office desk wouldnt be bad either . But when alls said and done a guy with brains always helps things along :-) Phew its getiing kinda warm round here.

sweetc0rn 02-21-2003 05:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sharniqua, I would go for the same guy as you! Could we share??? Pretty pleaseEeEEEEEeeEEe......

LixyChick 02-21-2003 06:30 AM

I had NO idea there was a combo biker/jock! Does he play roller ball or something? Oh....never mind!

I used to LOVE the "bad boys" But now I LOVE the "smarty-ass-pants ones! In case you didn't know....the smarty-ass-pants ones have quite a "bad boy" side when they want you to see it!

BlondeCurlGirl 02-21-2003 07:14 AM

That's why I'm turned on by the smart, executive-type guys Lixy!! They keep that bad boy bottled up inside for you to lure out of hiding! ;)

Vintage Vixen 02-21-2003 07:25 AM

Hmm biker/jock combo...not any bikers i know.But i do luv my long haired,harley ridin hunny,who also happens to be smart&intelligent .And he's not so much a bad boy ,but he can be a brat sometimes lol...:)

hagel9 02-21-2003 08:35 PM

wow I am such not in this catergorie I am not smart,thats fact.oh jus forget it. :(

pepsigirl 02-27-2003 09:30 PM

i'm attracted to smart men, who can carry on an adult conversation without talking about a bunch of nonsense. and most of the men i know that fit this type are the executive, professional types.

Em Bee 02-28-2003 01:44 AM

how about a guy who's smart enough not to talk about themselves all the time, interesting enough to think of all the positions under the sun, and who has a Harley to boot!

celticangel 02-28-2003 04:21 AM

Always had a "thing" for bikers--------but married a guy into "rave" scene--------now with a smart, handsome,brilliant, affectionate, caring, psychiatric-nurse, who looks amazing in leather and turns me on not only physically, but mentally too!
got the best of both worlds!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Thing 02-28-2003 01:56 PM

Personally, I like a guy who doesn't completely realize just how sexy he is.