Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interactive/Role Playing Stories (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Studio. (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22175)

Catch22 09-21-2004 02:11 AM

The Studio.

You are standing outside a artist studio. A sign reads: Life models needed. Another Sign reads: Lingerie and art nude photo portfolios made here.

kathy1 09-22-2004 04:24 AM

Looking at the signs, thinking, "what am I doing here? I must have lost my mind. But I've got to get over my fear of cameras somehow. Well, this may do it or it may be the death of me yet. I wonder if they have paramedics on standby for people like me?" Pushing open the door.....

Catch22 09-22-2004 05:00 AM

You find yourself in a front office a young lady is seated behind a desk and is chatting on the phone and looking at her nails. There is a hallway to your right and a door to your left. The young lady simles at you and says. "Good morning. How may I help you?"

Pita 09-22-2004 06:39 AM

Tess O’Neil
23 years old, Irish decent
Red hair, green eyes, alabaster skin
5’6”, 120 lbs, 34 C, Curvy

Tess stood outside the art studio staring at the sign on the window that said “Life models needed.” She had never done this sort of modeling before but since her boy friend had left her a month ago she was now broke and going back home to mom and dad was out of the question.

She had tried to find other work but without having any real job experience except for a few modeling jobs no one would even consider her. She was bright, beautiful and had the confidence that all she needed was to find that one break and then her dream of being an actress would be met.

Taking a deep breath she opened the door to the studio and walked in.

Catch22 09-22-2004 10:40 AM

To TT.
(Later that morning)

You find yourself in a front office a young lady is seated behind a desk and is chatting on the phone and looking at her nails. "And then he throws up all over my Dads car! Hold on someone is here." The girl looks at you with a smile and says. "Good morning. How may I help you?" There is a hallway to your right and a door to your left.

Pita 09-22-2004 10:47 AM

Walking up to the desk where a woman is talking on the phone I stand there politely for her to acknowledge me. When she looks up and smiles asking how she can help me. I point back out the door where I had just entered.

"Hi, I saw the sign on the window about live models wanted" I say trying not to look so damn nervous. "Is there someone I can talk to about the postion?"

Catch22 09-22-2004 10:54 AM

To TT

The girl smiles. "yes, just go down the hallway and see Mr White the artist." She then goes back to looking at her nails and chatting on the phone. "And then he fell over the dog!"

Pita 09-22-2004 11:55 AM

Thanking the girl I start down the hallway. Butterflies are in my stomach, wondering what kind of man this Mr. White is and if he will want to use me as a model.

"What if he rejects me?" I think, "What will I do then?"

Stopping outside the door I reach out and knock softly on it.

Catch22 09-22-2004 12:47 PM

To TT

The door opens and before you stands a man of about 30. He is a little taller then you with dark brown hair and green eyes. He is wearing blue jeans and a blue sweatshirt. Spots of dry paint are on his clothing. He looks you up and down quickly. "Good morning. What can I do for you?"

Pita 09-22-2004 02:37 PM

Taking in his appearence with one glance I smile at the man, who looks me up and down and then ask what he can do for me.

Stretching out my hand I say, "Hi, I'm Tess O'Neil, I'm here to apply for the modeling job." Licking my lips nervously as I wait for his reply.

Catch22 09-22-2004 02:52 PM

Taking you by the hand. "Pleased to meet you. You can call me John." Smiles and looks at your hand. "What lovely hands you have." Lets go your hand. "Please come in." Steps back to let you into the room.

Pita 09-22-2004 03:24 PM

Smiling back at him. "Nice to meet you too John." Thanking him for the compliment on my hands.

He motions for me to enter the room and I step inside. Its obviously his studio where he works. I take in the tall windows that allow the light in, the pile of canvasses against the walls, the table with paints and the large easel.

Turning back to look at him I say, "This is a nice place." Why I'm so nervous all of a sudden I don't know.

Catch22 09-23-2004 01:08 AM

To TT.

Smiles and looks into your eyes. "No problem. Things are relaxed here. Have you done any sort of nude work before? I hold classes from time to time. You would get $50 a class for your time."

kathy1 09-23-2004 05:10 AM

As the door opens, I see a young lady on the phone......what am I doing here I can't do this!!!....turns and walks back outside and stands on the sidewalk trying to catch my breath.....watches as a most beautiful woman with red hair walks into the building....thinking to myself how she was so beautiful..... well damnit...why can't i have her nerve?.....looks up and down the sidewalk......walks back over to the door, takes a deep breath and walks in.....without thinking walks up to the young lady seated and smiles.

Catch22 09-23-2004 05:18 AM

To Kathy.

As you walk back in the young lady is still on the phone. The other woman you saw is walking down the hallway to your right. "And then he throws up out the window all over my mothers prize roses. Hold on a sec there is someone here." Smiles at you and says. "Can I help you?"