Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Sexual Etiquette Test (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15612)

Lovediva 08-12-2003 10:25 AM

The Sexual Etiquette Test

How POLITE are you?

My Score 50.

What does your score mean?

When it comes to bedroom manners, you've got an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. You try to be as good as you can but sometimes your selfish desires lead you off the golden path. You may be patting yourself on the back right now, thinking, "Oh goody, I'm a decent person with a sexy touch of nastiness lurking below the surface". But not so fast - you've got a long way to go. Etiquette in the bedroom is not like opening the door for someone or saying your please and thank yous; sex is a highly delicate and emotionally-charged issue with its one set of rules. Halfway is just not good enough!

babybunny 08-12-2003 10:34 AM

My Score is 80 :)

I'll certainly give you this: you know the unwritten sexual rules of etiquette like the back of your hand. Your score means that you are respectful, considerate and concerned with more than just your own pleasure. You know that good sex means giving and communicating, and you handle the whole thing in a very mature way. Congrats!

IAKaraokeGirl 08-12-2003 10:37 AM

My score is 70.

I'll certainly give you this: you know the unwritten sexual rules of etiquette like the back of your hand. Your score means that you are respectful, considerate and concerned with more than just your own pleasure. You know that good sex means giving and communicating, and you handle the whole thing in a very mature way. Congrats!

Christine 08-12-2003 11:10 AM

My score is 80.

lakritze 08-12-2003 11:50 AM

With a score of 90,I think I might be a little to considerate.Ladies,don't let this scare you away.

Steph 08-12-2003 01:08 PM

Your score = 75

GingerV 08-12-2003 01:16 PM

90 here...but then I always tested well. Never figured it really meant anything ;).

Sharni 08-12-2003 01:31 PM

Your score = 75

seriousfun 08-12-2003 01:52 PM

What goes around, cums around:

Results of "The Test"
How polite are you in bed?

Your score = 80

Lilith 08-12-2003 02:19 PM

75%

Bilbo 08-12-2003 02:19 PM

Your score = 90

Hmmmmmm. any takers for the Bilboway ...mmmmmmmmmmm

osuche 08-12-2003 04:36 PM

90 here too. DOn't worry lakritze I'm not *too* scared

quisath 08-12-2003 05:12 PM

Results of "The Test"
How polite are you in bed?

Your score = 70

Cheyanne 08-12-2003 10:27 PM

Your score = 90

Mom always taught me to say please and thank you... ;)

MilkToast 08-12-2003 10:42 PM

Your score = 75