Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Just Curious.....Are You Touching Yourself Right Now? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9276)

RandyGal 10-08-2002 06:26 PM

That sounds SOoooooooooooo familiar!

I have several friends who really know their music...maybe they'll pipe up and tell us...........

Oh, and guess what? I'm probably gonna touch myself again tonite too.

WOO HOO...party down woman!

Neige 10-08-2002 07:20 PM

It's I TOUCH MYSELF by The Divinyls.....

And in answer to the question... well.... I'm not anymore ;)

Irish 10-08-2002 07:28 PM

I remember;yrs. ago;when that song;first was released.It was written by a lesbian and sung by an all girl group.The media made;(not-suprisingly)big deal out of it! Irish

RandyGal 10-08-2002 08:15 PM

Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks also does a song...the one I was thinking of.

The only problem is I had the words wrong...

now don't laugh..PLEASE don't laugh, but the song I was thinking of used the word "scare" instead of touch!!!

It went something like this.....

"I scare myself, and I don't mean lightly!"

Good music but not what we were talking about. *insert idiot grin here*

Ironwood 10-08-2002 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irish
I remember;yrs. ago;when that song;first was released.It was written by a lesbian and sung by an all girl group.The media made;(not-suprisingly)big deal out of it! Irish

Actually the lead singer was the only female member of the group, and other than the band performing at Gay/Lesbian events, I've never heard anything about her not being straight.

Puck 10-09-2002 01:18 AM

just finished about to start again

RandyGal 10-09-2002 01:33 AM

WOO HOO!

You GO PUCK!!!

:D

*handing you some KY to ward off friction burns*

Enjoy!

Uncle Silky 10-09-2002 03:25 AM

if i was, would i be typin this right now? or this? maybe even this?

RandyGal 10-09-2002 06:48 AM

Yeah....but Uncle Silky??

I see you DID STOP POSTING THERE BUDDY!!!!

:eek: :p :eek:

*see RandyGal doin' the "Everybody, EVEN Uncle Silky, Touches Themselves" dance of love*

*see RandyGal knock over scads of innocent bystanders with her hippy hippy break dance of "Everybody,EVEN Uncle Silky, Touches Themselves" dance of love*

*see all the innocent victims being rushed to the hospital to be treated for bleeding eyeballs after witnessing the horror of RandyGal doin' the "Everybody, EVEN Uncle Silky, Touches Themselves" dance of love*

*pardon my typos and frightening display of modern dance. it IS very early in the morning and i'm still suffering from "morning brain"*

Aqua 10-09-2002 05:01 PM

I do from time to time... but it's hard to do at work... ;) It's even harder not to after reading Lixy's description of herself doing it... :p ;)

And RandyGal, may I join you in doin' the "Everybody, EVEN Uncle Silky, Touches Themselves" dance of love* :D

aflyerfan 10-09-2002 05:39 PM

of course I am Lixy,because Im having my way with you at the Halloween party.

Uncle Silky 10-09-2002 06:33 PM

never said i didn't do it at all, just never online.

Irish 10-09-2002 07:01 PM

Ironwood---At my age;my memory may be wrong;but I remember
an interview;with her on TV;and she SAID that she was a lesbian!
It doesn't;really matter anyway;but thats what I remember!
Irish

LixyChick 10-09-2002 08:26 PM

OK.....How bout........Cyndi Lauper's She-Bop????

We did all know she sang of masterbation.........didn't we?

"She bop, we bop a he bops........I bop, you bop a they bop....."

Ohhhhhhhhhh I do.....I bop!

Another hand check...............asdfghjkl; asdfghjkl; asdfghjkl; asiiqkkf;llg;; akdkjkdddhfl;gg''''''''hjn knlvvvo igkkkkklj fjzdio; j;ijagkre eeeetj;qLEws9D0OPIF'PLA,wwwe;,dfcooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyygggggggggggggggggggga aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwddddddddddddddddd dddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem!

Carry on!

!LuciDarkstar! 10-10-2002 02:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hmn. Curiouser and curiouser. I posted to this thread yesterday and it's disappeared, 'n' I had to re-register cause the BB-machine says !!!LuciDarkstar's not wanted here. Anyone know - is there something technical going on, or is it 'cause I put in a link to my homepage?

Anyway, so, here's my debut Pixie post again (as much as I can remember it, anyway). If it disappears again I'm going to cry myself to sleep.

Quote:
Originally posted by LixyChick
Oh....just slipped a finger inside........Mmmmmmmmmm!

Are you touching yourself right now?

Not right now, but I'm feeling like it after that hot lil' post: incidentally, the first I read here on Pixies. Which, I guess, kinda means you initiated me into this debauched little dungeon of pleasures, Lixy. Which probably means I'm now legally your bitch, or something. 'Cept I'm rather a headstrong and fiery young lady, so, unless you've got excellent horse-whispering abilities you're gonna find me quite a handful. I'll want to go on top, wear the leather pants, and I'll probably steal money from your purse while your sleeping. :)

Ok, ok... you got me! I'm busted! Yeah, I am touching myself right now. Is that so wrong?

Patti Smith's singing 'Radio Ethiopia' on the stereo. My skin's gotten all soft and flushed, breasts goose-pimplin' up as the aureolas tighten, dark dreamlike images exploding through my mind. Eyes glazin' over as my toes curl and the inferno threatens to engulf.

Uh... just slipped a finger inside.... Mmmmm! Wanna see?