Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   >><<Break Up or Make Up>><< (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18245)

Lilith 01-07-2004 11:18 PM

>><<Break Up or Make Up>><<

sex??? That is the question....

Have you had experiences with either break up or make up sex?? Have you ever had sex with someone just one last time before you broke it off??? Was it melancholy and bittersweet?

What about make up sex? Does anyone fight with their S/O just to get make up sex cause it's so passionate and hot?:D:hot::D

If you've had both, which was preferential and was it with the same person?

LixyChick 01-08-2004 12:20 AM

Yes....I've had break up sex! The "one more time for old times sake" sex. I shouldn't have let it happen because it wasn't all that good. I was too sad.....he was too clingy...and, well.....it just wasn't a good idea! In my personal experience......breaking clean is better than trying to leave a lasting impression.

I never argue to have make up sex.........I argue because I have a point and principals! The make up sex is nice though! :D

skipthisone 01-08-2004 08:23 AM

Never break up sex, I always thought it would just cause problems.

Summer 01-08-2004 09:03 AM

With my first boyfriend we always had make-up sex. We argued all the time then we would have amazing sex. Then finally one day we realized we weren't meant to be together as boyfriend/girlfriend. So, we broke up after the break-up sex. I will say it was sad but oh so good.

My current relationship is SO not like that. When we argue there is no way in hell we would have sex together. And since we are still together there hasn't been any break-up sex.

osuche 01-08-2004 09:51 AM

Is it break up sex if I jeep doing it with the same guy...again and again...nightly? (jk)

Break up sex is wonderful -- especially if he's still a little annoyed with you and you like like it rough. :D But...in all seriousness...if you have physical chemistry and emotions are running high...it's a beautiful thing.

WildIrish 01-08-2004 10:05 AM

I've never engaged in break-up sex. Unless Mrs. WI is trying to break up with me right now, in which case...it's awesome!

We don't really have make up sex. We argue, we get over it, and when the mood strikes us...we have sex. The sex never follows the arguement intentionally.

SuzyQ 01-08-2004 11:58 AM

Had break up sex once...was like everyone said, sad. With my husband, never have make up sex...I am usually too pissed off...but sometimes after we have had sex the next day or two we wonder why we were fighting.

RyanČ 01-08-2004 03:26 PM

I'd prefer make up sex if I was seeing a girl now. Get "in" their good books.

musketeer 01-08-2004 05:05 PM

came close to having break up sex once with a girl but decided I was too pissed off and said fuck it and got up and dressed and left her on the bed waiting for it.

I occasionally have had make up sex but its usually because she wants it - I can never be bothered after a row.

dancingrugger 01-09-2004 05:47 AM

A couple times I had what I figured at the time would be break up sex, then we just turned into fuck buddies.

As for the make-up sex, normally I'm not completely over it at the time, so I'm still a little mad during the make-up sex, which I guess is kinda good for me, considering sometimes I really like angry sex.

Sugarsprinkles 01-09-2004 08:14 AM

Never had either one :(

Damn.................................haven't I lived a boring (sexually, that is) life?????

OzKristin 01-09-2004 09:18 AM

*loves make up sex*

paprclphd 01-09-2004 09:45 AM

Have had break up sex before - I am still with him. LOL! That "one last time" thing just didn't work for us. Probably one of the best decisions I ever made was to stay, and the "last time" sex helped me see that.

I don't fight just to get make up sex, but its pretty good. I do expect it if their is an argument - you better make up for it!!!

RyanČ 01-09-2004 06:06 PM

I feel "make-up" sex is good. Those "fuck me NOW and you're forgiven" eyes are just too hard to resist on a female for me.