Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anyone like eating creampies? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35580)

WakMaster 07-21-2011 04:34 PM

Anyone like eating creampies?

So a couple years ago, my girlfriend (now fiance) and I got adventurous and after I filled her up, I grabbed a tablespoon and let the cum drain out of her into the spoon, then she swallowed it all (she loves how I taste). It was awesome! I was still so horny that I started licking her messy, but emptied, pussy...the mixture of our juices was awesome and she came a couple more times. We've done it a couple more times since and have enjoyed it.

Eating creampies wasn't really something I had thought about until after we did the spoon thing...and now I'm kind of obsessed with it. However, as soon as I fill her up, I start to worry about the amount of cum...and I'm not sure I'd enjoy the whole load as much as just a "left-overs." So...long story short I always chicken out.

Do any of you pixie folks like to eat creampies? If so...can you give a couple pointers on how to get past the post-cumming dilemma?

AZRedHot 07-21-2011 10:24 PM

Who said it's required you suck it all up? If she comes a couple extra times from what you're doing, I doubt you'll get any complaints that you didn't slurp up every last drop (as if you could determine whose is whose at that point anyway). Do what feels good for both of you, and leave your worries behind.

lc69hunter 07-21-2011 11:56 PM

It depends upon the context. I read some of these stories about cuckolding and humiliation, and that is not me, or my bag.

However, in the context of the two of you, or a threesome, or moresome, it's all good fun and can be sexy and erotic as hell.

WakMaster 07-22-2011 12:40 PM

Well..it's her birthday this weekend...so maybe I can have an couple extra drinks to muster my courage :-)

Oldfart 07-23-2011 03:55 AM

It's not about courage.

There will or will not be a right time.

Rhiannon 07-23-2011 11:59 AM

if you have to muster courage for it.. then trust me to her it won't be worth it

PantyFanatic 07-23-2011 01:25 PM

What she ^^^ said. ............... and AZ. :nod:

I believe you are both losing the best part when either of you are doing anything only 'FOR' the other rather than both 'wanting' to do it. I find it impossible to differ the giving from the getting as my partner and I are both receiving great pleasure from every act.

Unless we are VERY different, I don't think you'll find the quart of cum you seem to be expecting. While everyone has their own degree of oral craving, sex juices never seem to be over abundant. :licker: If "the wetter the better" sex isn't for you, don't do it. Neither one of you will enjoy the gratification. :shrug:

dicksbro 08-04-2011 05:15 AM

Ditto with what's been said.

For myself ... yes, I do enjoy it as one of the variety of things my wife and I can do when we're making love.

gdmeng 08-11-2011 04:07 AM

creampie

I found it very enjoyable to lick a creampie
we both enjoyed it very much and a nice finnish

garry :)

dmobabyd 08-17-2011 11:27 AM

do it frequently....this morning in fact

dicksbro 08-23-2011 04:12 AM

^^^^ :thumbs:

;)

scoutman 10-11-2011 11:50 AM

One of the reasons that I wanted to join a forum like this...Yes recently I have really wanted to go back down on my SO aftr a cream pie...we hav talked about it...Glad to hear that othrs think the same way...My SO doesnt swallow(she will for me but most times just lets it fly).. But says that watching me go back down or kissing aftr wud xcite her

themi01 10-13-2011 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhiannon
if you have to muster courage for it.. then trust me to her it won't be worth it

I'm with Rhiannon on this one if there is doubt even in your eyes then don't bother it'll only be an insult and let me clarify Rhiannon and I are not together even geographically we are close HMMM does it sound like I protest too much ? ahh a topic for another thread lol

Rhiannon 10-13-2011 11:25 PM

hey now i think i am partially being pick on here..
hmm should i be offended..naaaa

themi01 10-14-2011 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhiannon
hey now i think i am partially being pick on here..
hmm should i be offended..naaaa

How was I picking on you if anything it was meant to be a compliment