Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Do you really have a favorite position... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27516)

Jax 02-19-2006 02:40 PM

Do you really have a favorite position...

Do you really have a favorite position when having sex or do you prefer just to get some action

imaginewithme 02-19-2006 04:10 PM

It depends on my mood mostly. I like to be on top and having control of how deep he goes in but then again, I like to be taken doggy style too....... and a little anal play is always good too.........ah hell, I like it all.

Coaster 02-19-2006 04:12 PM

Ahhhhhhhh... a gurl after my own heart!!!!

lotofun 02-19-2006 10:31 PM

I would have to go with:

Being Ridden
Doggy
Reverse Cowgirl

:-)

txgrneyes 02-20-2006 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotofun
I would have to go with:

Being Ridden
Doggy
Reverse Cowgirl

:-)

Ok....what is it with the reverse Cowgirl position? It just has been comin up alot lately...so I am curious.

jbh3 02-20-2006 12:52 AM

reverse cowgirl---girl on top facin his feet

txgrneyes 02-20-2006 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh3
reverse cowgirl---girl on top facin his feet

i know this....but what do you guys see in it....?

jbh3 02-20-2006 01:16 AM

personally....imo...I think it allows me to go deeper.

Loulabelle 02-20-2006 02:42 AM

I definitely have preferences for certain positions.....I'm not a huge fan of me being on top since I invariably can't keep the right movement going the closer I get to orgasm. I prefer it when he's in control of the movement, so doggy and missionary would be my favourites.

My ideal encounter (and luckily for me this happens more often than not) entails moving from various different positions until finally we end up in one where he has control of the movement so that he can cum deep inside me.

ScottWaz 02-20-2006 09:34 AM

not really.....which-ever one she is willing to wear thigh-highs, and gets the most vocal in....when she starts making noise and saying things.....pushes me over the edge...its so hot!

If I had to pick though I would say doggy, reverse cowgirl, and me on top.

Soundman 02-20-2006 10:01 AM

I guess my favorite would be her on top, facing me. That way my hands are free to play with her tits and whatever else I can find. But I don't turn down any opportunity! I'll take it however I can get it!

WildIrish 02-20-2006 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txgrneyes
i know this....but what do you guys see in it....?

Your ass! :p

I enjoy a lot of positions, but lately my fave has been with her on her side and me straddling her lower leg while I hold the other one up and around me. Allows for each hand to touch her...uh....front and back. :D

My all time fave is woman on top though. On top of my cock or my face. Your choice! :hot:

scotzoidman 02-20-2006 05:12 PM

No one particular favorite here, it depends on the mood of the moment...since I get it so rarely, there's usually an attempt to get around to all of em before someone pulls the plug, so to speak...

WildIrish 02-20-2006 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotzoidman
No one particular favorite here, it depends on the mood of the moment...since I get it so rarely, there's usually an attempt to get around to all of em before someone pulls the plug, so to speak...

The air plug? :p

Pita 02-20-2006 06:47 PM

I like missionary best with a bullet vibe on my clit. :)