Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Interactive/Role Playing Stories (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   A vampyre's tale(OOC) (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17542)

Prophet Reality 11-27-2003 08:56 PM

A vampyre's tale(OOC)

I am thinking of starting the tales of Vaj a new. A new story and new characters to join him. If anyone is interested please PM me or post here.

Southern Charm 12-02-2003 03:26 AM

Ooh, I might be game for a good Vampyre RP story...if you don't mind a newbie. Write me.

Prophet Reality 12-06-2003 12:26 AM

Only one person interested huh.... well...

I guess we can do something.... let me know what part/role you want to play!

Southern Charm 12-06-2003 12:51 AM

I'm flexible....depends on the storyline...i play a swell victim. (hears Wednesday from The Addams' Family saying "all your life")

Sugarsprinkles 12-06-2003 01:19 AM

I just now saw this, hun.............I'd love to give it a shot. I only hope I can live up to my predecessors. That is if you'll have me.

Prophet Reality 12-06-2003 02:05 AM

Ok.. 2 ladies.... Yummy for Vaj. Well we can have either 2 victims, or Vaj can have a companion. And just to be official, this will be a sex based story. So I hope that there are no issues invovled. So you two lovely ladies can decide who is what and let me know. As to the setting, I was thinking of the Denver, CO area again. Since it is an area that Myself and Vaj are very familiar. Or if you have any other suggestions, we can discuss it. But not New Orleans, I think they are a bit full at the moment.

Southern Charm 12-06-2003 02:13 AM

Sugar Sprinkles? I'll leave it up to you. I"m entirely flexible and just happy to be involved in a storyline from beginning to end.

So what'll it be? Vampyre, or Bait? :D

Southern Charm 12-06-2003 02:14 AM

Denver's fine with me. I don't know much about the area but I know its cold and it snows a lot and there are mountains....what else is there to know really?

ashkeyana0418 12-06-2003 09:21 AM

I know we discussed in PM - but I'm still interested. :) I'd rather play a companion...but I can always drop in a victim or two if need be. ;)

Sugarsprinkles 12-06-2003 02:02 PM

What the hell.................I can play a victim. Should be interesting. ;) To be honest, I've often wondered what it would be like to be one of Vaj's victims.
BTW, Prophet, I am soooooooooooo looking forward to this!!! You know how I felt about the first story, so getting a chance to participate this time is a real kick........and I feel honored too.

Southern Charm 12-06-2003 04:32 PM

Ok so now i have to decide huh? companion/victim/companion/victim/companion......oh hell, i hate decisions. How bout a Ghoul? Bah....i can't decide! What do you need Prophet? 2 victims? 2 companions? A victim companion? Whats the storyline and i'll fall where need be.

Prophet Reality 12-06-2003 10:40 PM

Well it doesn't always snow.... but the mountains are lovely. Anyhow, it seem that I have 1 confirmed victim. And 2 unsures, so whichever of you 2 lovely ladies PM me first will be my companion and the other will be the Ghoul! Sound fair? :jedi:

Southern Charm 12-07-2003 02:49 AM

Ooh Ooh, I wanna be the Ghoul....that means I get to be a victim AND a companion! :D

Prophet Reality 12-08-2003 12:56 AM

Well ir is decided then. Sugarsprinkles will be our victim. Southern Charm is the Ghoul. Ashkeyana0418 will be my companion. I will give everyone a couple of days to get their thoughts in order and send in any ideas and thoughts as what and where this will go. As I said, it will be based out of Denver for the moment, and it could change at anytime. We also need to determine the type of Vampyres we shall be. So contact me or post here.

ashkeyana0418 12-08-2003 06:34 AM

Posting order

Are we going to have a posting order too?? So we don't get all confused and post at the same time...sort of like a little tag team...we just go when it's our turn?