Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pleasure Delayer (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24810)

Lilith 04-22-2005 02:01 PM

Pleasure Delayer

Some one once accused me of being that^^^^

I some times go long periods of time without masturbating because usually I cum way too quickly. What can I say? I know how to please me :D

But there are some days where I steal light touches, gentle flicks of my clit through out the day. And then I finally give in and let myself cum, hips thrusting and ginding as I slide my fingers or a toy in and out fast, deep, and hard...... muscles contracting, tightening until the spasming finally begins. It's the kind of orgasm where you lie there after because you are not sure your legs will hold you up.

Are you a pleasure delayer?

Coaster 04-22-2005 02:09 PM

Yes I definately am......... i tease her to the point several times , then after an hour or more I give to her in whatever way she wants............

well maybe not what you meant Lil, but works for me!

wyndhy 04-22-2005 03:15 PM

mmmmmmmm....i've be known, on occasion.

grkbabigurl 04-22-2005 03:35 PM

i do it to myself all the time.. and when i finally orgasm, i go crazy and dizzy and dont move for a good 10min

lakritze 04-22-2005 03:42 PM

Of course. My motto is: A pleasure delayed is a more intense gratified pleasure. I don't know what the practice of delaying gratification is called,but I call it priming the pump.

imaginewithme 04-22-2005 04:04 PM

mmm i love it!

osuche 04-22-2005 04:20 PM

Occasionally...but mostly I just *don't* touch myself and let myself get more and more worked up.

Plumbcrazy 04-24-2005 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Some one once accused me of being that^^^^

I some times go long periods of time without masturbating because usually I cum way too quickly. What can I say? I know how to please me :D

But there are some days where I steal light touches, gentle flicks of my clit through out the day. And then I finally give in and let myself cum, hips thrusting and ginding as I slide my fingers or a toy in and out fast, deep, and hard...... muscles contracting, tightening until the spasming finally begins. It's the kind of orgasm where you lie there after because you are not sure your legs will hold you up.

Are you a pleasure delayer?
I am the same way Lilith, I will tease myself, rub my cock through my pants, or out of my pants bringing myself close time after time (been known to do it for hours) sometimes I don't even let myself cum I just go to bed.

WildIrish 04-28-2005 03:48 PM

Well, after making the mistake of reading that when I can't do anything about it...I'm afraid I am a pleasure delayer. Today.

Actually, I find that I do that quite often. Usually in the morning, when I wake up feeling all warm and cozy. My cock is thick and soft, but springs right to attention when I touch it just the right way. I'll pull the covers back and stroke it slowly, lovingly, from the base all the way up to the head. Running my thumb across the spongey top while my finger rubs the underside of the crown, pinching slightly. I know if I continue...I'll cum. But I can't. I want to, but I want to wait. If I cum, it's over. The pleasure of the teasing is done. It's like someone says...sometimes it's the journey, not just the destination.

And when I finally let myself go...wow!

Sharni 04-29-2005 05:20 PM

Yep i am

Lilith 08-11-2010 07:01 AM

I've been thinking a lot about self restraint and delaying pleasure lately. It seems as if I have a love/hate relationship with that sweet ache.

Maleslut1186 08-11-2010 07:31 AM

that ache..

Lilith, that ache and all the build up can be as pleasurable as the eventual orgasm. I am pleasure delayer as well. The more often I bring my self right to edge and stop the more powerful the orgasm for me. I occasional do this to myself for prolonged periods of time; hours in fact. When I do this my balls feel full and ache so good. Then when I allow myself release the quantity of cum is much larger it shoots so much farther then a normal orgasm. I can easily give my self a facile this way.
Like you there days when I teasingly rub my cock through my slacks in the office during the day to stay on edge. Wearing one of my G strings in the office really keeps me on edge too. The silky material caressing my freshly shaven package, the string between my cheeks ticking my anus and the naughtiness of it drives me wild. At the end of the day that ach is intense..
Better then this of course is to have some sexy woman tease and deny me. Tie me down and put me through my paces until I am begging to be allowed to cum and I am in heaven..

Aqua 08-11-2010 06:04 PM

I generally find I am too greedy to delay and only do so when forced.

Just sayin'.

fireman20 08-12-2010 10:54 AM

Sometimes I am & sometimes I am not....;)

gdmeng 10-03-2010 08:55 PM

pleasure

hi l start off thinking along theses lines of delaying it but
it gets the better of me and l cum and very much enjoy it
very much , its to nice to delay

garry