Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Pixies Guide for Newbies (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13468)

Lilith 05-02-2003 09:03 AM

Pixies Guide for Newbies

Hello Hello! I was thinking it might be a good idea to have a place where newbies to the site could come to get tips and helpful suggestions about how to make the most of their Pixies experience (aka. perving).

If anyone has anything they think would be helpful for someone still using their Pixies' training wheels please drop it in here!

For you newbies coming here to check things out I welcome you and look forward to smutting with you;)

Lilith 05-02-2003 09:06 AM

#1 In the pic sections we don't *do* competition. We are all sexy, lovely, bright, wonderful people with our own assets, attributes, and charms.

#2 We have a chatroom! Look up at the top of every screen and you will see a button in the top bar. Use it!!!

PantyFanatic 05-02-2003 09:08 AM

#2a Bring your sister. ;)

Teddy Bear 05-02-2003 09:34 AM

#2b Bring your brother. (older one that is) ;)

BIBI 05-02-2003 09:43 AM

When your ready for the big slurge in letting others know you are here, post a thread and introduce yourself.....:)

babybunny 05-02-2003 11:11 AM

3. Please be respectful of others opinions and views. There are many different people from all over the world that visit here.

4. Please remember that this is a forum board and that appropriate use of grammar/spelling is much appreicated. :)

5. Relax and enjoy yourself. Remember there is no such thing as a stupid question. :)

Cheyanne 05-02-2003 11:20 AM

I don't think that spelling and grammar is that big of a deal... no one is graded around here....

6. Posting can be very liberating and fun...just dive right in!

PantyFanatic 05-02-2003 11:26 AM

#6a You are allowed to lie. Tell your sister what a nice guy PantyFanatic is.:D

Cheyanne 05-02-2003 11:33 AM

But PF....... you are a very very very nice guy!!! ;) *wink*

PantyFanatic 05-02-2003 11:41 AM

#6b You have to believe whatever CheyAnne says.

(Keep saying that. I’m sure we can get one of them to believe it.:D)

PS
(your check in the mail);)

BlueSwede 05-02-2003 02:36 PM

Any suggestions for those of us (new and old) who really WANT to join in the chatroom but can't get our computers to cooperate in downloading mIRC so we can use it? I have AOL, and I think that has something to do with the problem. :confused: :(

Lilith 05-02-2003 02:55 PM

You can click the button at the top so you don't need mIRC:p

Sharni 05-02-2003 05:56 PM

7. Enjoy yourselves!!

8. Introduce yourself so we can get to know you

9. Poor spelling and grammer is NOT a reason for you not to post

10. Join in the conversation on any threads...we do want to hear from you (provided your polite *L*)

Sharni 05-02-2003 06:07 PM

Posting your pics!!

When attaching pics to your thread

1. Assure that the file does not exceed the file limit (Maximum size: 152400 bytes or :152 KB)

2. Assure the file has Valid file extensions (gif jpg png txt zip bmp jpeg wav mp3)

3. If you preview your post you will have to reattach the file BEFORE submitting

4. It is much preferred if you keep the current series of pics in one thread rather than one pic per thread (of course each subsequent pic series can have its own thread if preferred)

To add another pic onto the one thread click on "post reply" then add your message and attachment...then click "submit reply"

Hope that helps :):):):):):)

Sharni 05-02-2003 06:15 PM

To add a custom avatar:

1. Click "user cp" button at top of page

2. Click "edit options"....scrolll down to bottom of page

3. Click "change avatar" button....scroll down to bottom of page

4. Click the "browse" button beside the "You can upload an avatar from your computer:" option

5: Pic the selected pic

6. Make sure the "yes" is ticked beside the "Use custom avatar" option

7. Click "Submit Modifications"

All done!

NOTE: the maximum size of your custom image is 75 by 75 pixels or 20000 bytes (whichever is smaller).