Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Guys: Is there such a thing as.... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=886)

MsJenn 08-30-2001 10:21 PM

Guys: Is there such a thing as....

1 Attachment(s)
...tits that are TOO big? I'm talking natural, not those WAY too big ones that look like 2 halves of a basketball.

I'm a BBW, and have a naturally big chest. And I've always wondered if you 'boob guys' think that bigger is better, or what.

So guys, c'mon and answer; I'd love to hear what you have to say. ;)

By the way, this is my 'rack'. *giggle*

Wombat 08-30-2001 11:25 PM

I'm not particularly a boob man but ........

.......... by golly yours look mighty tasty to me,mmmmmmmmmm

How about a look at the rest of that sexy looking outfit you've got on?

TDK 08-30-2001 11:57 PM

Re: Guys: Is there such a thing as....

they looks great MsJenn

no doubt about them, lovely

MsJenn 08-31-2001 12:56 AM

*happy smiles*

Thanks guys!!

That was my first ever post (of any kind), and I wasn't too sure if it was 'daring' enough. Glad to know at least a few guys liked it.

And Wombat; Give me a lil while to build up some more confidence, and maybe you will see some more of the outfit. :)

Now I'm off to play some more with my new toy: my camera, not THAT kind of toy. Well, maybe..... ;)

Wally 08-31-2001 01:29 AM

IMHO

Tits can NEVER be too big. They can't be too small either. :) It all depends on how you wear 'em and what you do with 'em.

And, MsJenn, you wear yours just fine. I don't know how "daring" your pic is, but it's very enticing and that's better than daring.

Fang 08-31-2001 04:52 AM

Okay, I must dissent. I have seen women that have boobs that too big for their frames. I have also seen a stripper named Crystal Storm that has tits the size of watermelons, literally. Hers did not look good.

However, in saying that there is such a thing as too much tit, I must qualify that by saying that it goes woman by woman. Ever seen a little tiny girl with huge DD tits? That looks weird and unnatural to me. Jenn, you are a gorgeous bbw with tits that are perfect for you. Take those tits and put them on say, Mary Lou Retton and we'd have a different story.

Nice rack MsJenn! Let's see more!

Oldfart 08-31-2001 05:05 AM

Listen to the wolf-man.

Tits which are beyond the capacity of the woman's frame
may look good from a fetishist view, but in real life there
is a demand for proportion.

The tits have to fit the woman's frame.

Good point, Fang, no pun intended .

Prophet Reality 08-31-2001 01:52 PM

I agree with the others. Too big for the frame is not atractive at all. But yours on the other hand are just right and looking very appetizing. CAn't wait for you to send in some more. Even if they are covered in lace, leaves that much more for the imagination to work with in my opinion.

Alpha 08-31-2001 02:42 PM

There is a perfect size for each persons body thats all i can say on the matter

ROCKHARD 08-31-2001 02:57 PM

How i would love to be in the middle of those. Would like to see more of the body or maybe the nips.

MsJenn 08-31-2001 11:13 PM

More pics?

Oh, I think more pics can be arranged, but I'll post them in the more appropriate area.

And thanks to all you guys for the sweet comments. ;)

classydj 09-01-2001 03:16 AM

Ive never seen a natural pair that was TOO big

I have come to like smaller tits myself, but hey i could certainly suckle on your for a few hours without any complaints from me.

ClassyDJ:cool:

scotzoidman 09-01-2001 07:39 PM

I believe the question was whether natural tits can be too big... my thinking is, if that's what the Good Lord gave ya, that's pretty close to the right size, regardless of any other factors! I'm real partial to big tits, but I've never turned down a look at or feel of any size breast. And Jenn, I like what I see so far, maybe a few more pics & I can be sure! :D

opie 09-02-2001 05:33 AM

nice rack

I am a tit mn, and I really like your's.... They are just right for you and even better for us to look at..... hope to see more....:D

MsJenn 09-02-2001 02:50 PM

Since I've gotten such a sweet reply from all of you guys, maybe you WILL get to see more of me. ;)

Thanks again! *kisses*