Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who here has cybersex with other members from Pixie's? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17814)

Virgin Teen 12-17-2003 02:35 AM

Who here has cybersex with other members from Pixie's?

Jeez... look at what this place does to me. A few weeks ago I'd only had cybersex with 2 people and both I was involved with. I come here and I'm doing it with sometimes more than one guy in one night... Whoo boy! :hot:

Not that I'm complaining! :D Everyone has been very nice and some have wanted repeat performances... Not to mention how SEXY everyone I've done it with has been. They get me going and going and going, lol... :)

Anyway, I won't name names... I want to protect the innocent (lol), but I will say they all know who they are and they're all fantastic. ;)

My question is, who else here has cybersex with other members from Pixie's? Who started it and how did it come about? Was it a one off, or is it a regular occurence? Does it happen in the chatroom or on a messenger (or is it dirty PM's to one another)?

Tell us!!!

I want to know what everyone else gets up to. I think it will make for good reading. :) Probably best to keep identities of cyber partners secret though, just in case they don't want everyone to know their business! :p

And for those who aren't... why not? It's great fun! Beats doing it alone anyday!

[Edit: This post makes me sound really slutty probably... But, in my defense, I haven't approached anyone. I've only replied to people that have contacted me. Sometimes something happens... sometimes, not...]

Virgin Teen 12-17-2003 02:40 AM

The guys who know who they are, feel free to post! I still won't say a word, even if you deny all knowledge...
I also won't stop you from saying how fantastic I am... lol!!! Just joking!

Steph 12-17-2003 02:51 AM

I cybered with a couple of guys from here a loooooong time ago but I've been with someone for a long time now.

PantyFanatic 12-17-2003 03:25 AM

What I have to say is here.;)

http://www.pixies-place.com:81/foru...?threadid=17662

Belial 12-17-2003 05:11 AM

Yup. Not heaps, but done it.

Prophet Reality 12-17-2003 09:31 AM

I have been fortunate to cyber with a couple of the lovely ladies here. And yes I have initated. What can I say, I see someone I find especially appealing and I go after her. And it has been both a one off and a recurring pleasure. Have shared naughty, dirty PM's as well, those can be just as fun.

cowgirltease 12-17-2003 11:04 AM

I think the Question is... Who doesn't do it?? :devil: :lust: :D

Prophet Reality 12-17-2003 11:14 AM

True, but I know I would love to have cybersex with a couple of other ladies from here though.

Nice Guy 12-17-2003 06:14 PM

Have done it (not in a long while though), just not with any of the beautiful ladies here.

Sharni 12-17-2003 06:39 PM

I dont!!

SuzyQ 12-17-2003 06:41 PM

So far with only one, and we did it on instant messenger. He was really good and was at work. I am looking forward to my first bi experience with someone from Pixies. Have had lots of bi experience on IRC. We have talked but just hasn't worked yet..but I am getting wet thinking about it..If I wasn't so busy with work, I am sure there would be more. A couple of guys have approached me ..and I am sure it will happen with them. I am sure there are not many that have not cybered at least once. I just read what I wrote and I sound so straight, but at times am really quite slutty.

:spank:

RyanČ 12-17-2003 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cowgirltease
I think the Question is... Who doesn't do it?? :devil: :lust: :D

True.

SuzyQ 12-17-2003 07:00 PM

Is like who doesn't masturbate...

Aqua 12-17-2003 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by SuzyQ
So far with only one, and we did it on instant messenger. He was really good and was at work. :spank:

If I can get one thing clear right now... it wasn't me! :p

But I have done it a few times, with a few different members, via IM or in the Chat room... Usually IM. It's usually just kinda evolved out of sexy conversation, and it's difficult for me since I am usually at work... :eek:

Virgin Teen 12-17-2003 07:44 PM

Yeah I figured there would be a lot... :hot:

Anyone have any stories to share? ;)

And for those that haven't, why not? Come now... don't be shy. :)