Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Out of curiosity.... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21234)

kathy1 07-09-2004 05:39 AM

Out of curiosity....

Had an interesting conversation with friends last weekend at a July 4th cookout. One of the guests had injured his right hand and made the comment that he was glad it wasn't the hand he used to jerk off. Another guest said that ever since some minor surgery, he'd lost the grip on his right hand and was just as glad for the same reason. Yet both guys are right-handed. That started a whole conversation about whether guys always stroke with the same hand they write with. Most of the women there agreed that we thought for sure that the writing hand would be dominant in ALL things....not true, apparently. So, what's the general consensus of the guys at Pixies? And girls, how about you? Which hand do you favor? Me? I write with my right hand and favor my right hand for self-pleasuring, as well. (Actually, I'd much prefer somebody else's hand....ah, but that's another story, altogether)Coincidently, the girls at the party all said they used the same hand that they wrote with.

(btw, if you all have to do it to check which hand you use, can i watch? :hot: )

Passion Please 07-09-2004 05:47 AM

Hi Kathy, how about a compromise where we watch each other, if we cant help each other....

In answer to your question i am generally right handed for both... but sometimes like using both hands to add more fun..... if you have two hands why not?

Teddy Bear 07-09-2004 05:49 AM

Write with my left hand.

Do everything else with my right hand.

maddy 07-09-2004 06:56 AM

I'm a right handed gal in everything I do.

Lilith 07-09-2004 07:05 AM

I'm extremely right handed but I've been known to use both ;)

Sharni 07-09-2004 07:07 AM

Write ~ Left handed

Play ~ Ampedextous

Everything else ~ Right handed

BigBear57 07-09-2004 07:09 AM

Lefty here but I'm ambidexterous when need arises.

IowaMan 07-09-2004 07:09 AM

I'm definitely a righty but I'll use the left for a little assistance every once in awhile.

PantyFanatic 07-09-2004 07:47 AM

Definitely a right hander……… but was quick to adapt to left hand special applications when I brought my typing skills to Pixies. ;)

*stroke, poke, stroke, poke, stroke, poke, stroke, poke,...*

mcjim623 07-09-2004 09:33 AM

right handed, but will use either or for fun. when you use the opposite hand, it is a definate difference, which can really enhance the moment. typically, if i have time, its nice to use the left, because i go slower, and the angle is different. if its wham bam thank myself, then i have to go righty. i had a friend who was in the navy on a sub, and said he use to sit on his hand to make it go to sleep, then use it. he said it felt like someone else doing it.

mcjim

Steph 07-09-2004 10:42 AM

left-handed but I use both for play

Casperr 07-09-2004 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharni
Play ~ Ampedextous

AmPEDextrous??? You use either foot???????
Damn I wanna see a pic of that Sharni!!! :D

For me, right hand for writing, right hand for wanking. Left hand stroking is just weird! Too hard to control! :D

CasperTG

Pita 07-09-2004 11:12 AM

right handed
left handed player

Eros 07-09-2004 02:02 PM

Right to wright...errr...write

As far as play...either, I don't play favorites ;)

imaginewithme 07-09-2004 02:14 PM

I do everything with my right....unless I have the urge to use both hands to play.