Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Describe your favorite pair of panties ...+ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25148)

Aqua 05-26-2005 05:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirltease
My daughter and I just went shopping to Victorias Secret. It was a "something to cheer me up trip". I found the cutest pair of black with white polka dots with a keyhole in the back and a black bow above the keyhole I just had to have. :)

Can I try my key? ;)

cowgirltease 05-26-2005 05:08 PM

You can try but I think that key is too big to fit in that teensy hole.
If anything else you just cheered me up! :x:

Aqua 05-26-2005 05:14 PM

Good. :hug: :)

Kaelynn 05-27-2005 02:34 PM

I have one pair of panties that I only wear on very special occasions in fact they only came out once... no pun intended... ;)

I bought a pair of black mesh material with two red strings on each side that tie into a bow, in the front it is just regular panty style and in the back is a thong, at the top there is just a small triangle of material with a itty bitty red bow. I love them... when I wore them I let the red strings hang out of my black pants and I felt so damn sexy...

AngelicVampires 05-27-2005 11:35 PM

My fav pair of panties has to be my hot pink lace thong. I got it to surprise my guy and he seemed to like it. I didn't like thongs at first but now I seem to like the new feeling of confidence and sexiness that they seem to give me. :hot:

PantyFanatic 05-27-2005 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
..... They're like briefs & satiny like WI described. They've been a success with different types of guys. Nothing revealing, I don't know what the attraction is. ...

Get Away from here! :mad: This is for women that know what sexy is. :D

fzzy 05-28-2005 12:06 AM

Bad Boy PF! I like hearing about everyone's favorites ... which is your favorite pair from your collection?

IAKaraokeGirl 05-28-2005 12:08 AM

Actually, I think *one* of my favorites, anyway, are those ones found in the cornfield. ;)

sodaklostsoul 05-28-2005 01:03 AM

Right now any pair that is clean......ummm moving sucks, but was sooooo worth it!!

PantyFanatic 05-28-2005 01:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirltease
My daughter and I just went shopping to Victorias Secret. It was a "something to cheer me up trip". I found the cutest pair of black with white polka dots with a keyhole in the back and a black bow above the keyhole I just had to have. :)

I’m glad you are bringing her up right.:) Some guy will thank you someday. ;)

I LOVE it when you “just have to have” something :slurp:

(*runs for supplies*)

lizzardbits 05-28-2005 01:25 AM

you make me see stars, need i say more?

PantyFanatic 05-28-2005 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
Can I try my key? ;)

:yikes:
Who is the guy squating down on that Aqua? :confused:

PantyFanatic 05-28-2005 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelynn
.....I bought a pair of black mesh material with two red strings on each side that tie into a bow, in the front it is just regular panty style and in the back is a thong, at the top there is just a small triangle of material with a itty bitty red bow. ....

:bite: <----------- Bow Eater

PantyFanatic 05-28-2005 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicVampires
My fav pair of panties has to be my hot pink lace thong. I got it to surprise my guy and he seemed to like it. I didn't like thongs at first but now I seem to like the new feeling of confidence and sexiness that they seem to give me. :hot:

I like that feeling in you too. :sex:

RandyGal 05-28-2005 07:05 AM

I don't suppose you wanna hear that my favorite panties are my threadbare, elastic showing, slightly baggy, well worn ol' granny panties huh? :wiggles:

OK, nevermind then. *giggle*