Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Flashing (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37115)

east 11-30-2014 07:59 AM

Flashing

So havnt posted in awhile, but wanted to share this. I decided to flash a woman while driving down the highway. we where the only two cars on the road and i got up next to her she was very pretty and i was very horny. i couldnt help my self and so i pulled it out. i wanted to see if she would look. She hadnt yet. I started getting very hard and started strokeing it for her. she slowed down and i couldnt see her looking so i slowed down and i could see her watching in the corner of her eye. That made me instanly cum i wasnt expecting to Just in time for my exit off the highway. It was very exciting. Any ladies have a guy do this for them? What are your thoughts on what i did?

jaf 11-30-2014 10:08 AM

I've never had a woman flash me her boobs on the road before. Sorry. Not even my wife in the seat beside me.

Teddy Bear 11-30-2014 04:37 PM

I have never had a guy flash me.

But I have flashed, my husband is driving, I'm in the passenger seat. I pull my shirt up over my boobs as we drive past some one. I don't look at the person in the other car so I don't know their reaction. This seems to be a big turn on for my hubby cause he ends up pulling over on the side of the road for a BJ. I won't blow him while he's driving, doesn't seem safe to me.

Indian_outlawro 11-30-2014 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear
I have never had a guy flash me.

But I have flashed, my husband is driving, I'm in the passenger seat. I pull my shirt up over my boobs as we drive past some one. I don't look at the person in the other car so I don't know their reaction. This seems to be a big turn on for my hubby cause he ends up pulling over on the side of the road for a BJ. I won't blow him while he's driving, doesn't seem safe to me.

Us truck drivers love getting flashed wink wink

dicksbro 12-01-2014 12:43 AM

Welcome back, East.

Haven't done any flashing so not sure how it'd be reacted to. My luck would be it would be a lady State Trooper and she'd radio ahead to her buddies up the road. :(

Sounds like you had fun (and her to?). :D

faerysflower 12-01-2014 02:21 AM

truck

I'll flash my sexy husband from the jump seat. I love watching his face.

dicksbro 12-03-2014 12:19 AM

Come to think of it, faeryflower, I guess my wife and I have done that for each other, but, only when we're not in traffic where it might be noticed by a passing car or truck. :shrug:

faerysflower 12-04-2014 03:29 AM

welllllll....

As long as the hubby is happy with the view, thats all I care about. I have been known to throw on one of his cowboy dress shirts and nothing else... in a semi, cars really can't see into the truck. He likes to show me off. If another trucker sees, Tee hee.

PantyFanatic 01-05-2015 09:43 PM

I haven't flashed anyone, on the road, but probably because I missed my chance to do it to somebody I thought may be interested. I have BEEN flashed and loved it. :p One time on the freeway by a lady in the jump of a jeep that pulled up beside me, pulled down the right side of her off-the-shoulder blouse to show me a most beautiful tit. I smiled and gave a big :thumb: before the driver sped ahead. A few minutes later they fell back and she was bouncing both beauties with her crossed arms, laughing like crazy and quickly zoomed off ever. :(

I can relate to Indian_outlawro. ;) I once owned a flatbed truck in a business and would occasionally drive it. The leg show was FANTASTIC! More than once, a lady would notice I was watching and I'd soon pass them again with he skirt pulled a little bit higher. THANK YOU whoever and where ever you are. :kisser:

jay-t 01-07-2015 03:54 PM

Really miss the days of mini-skirts

dicksbro 02-11-2016 02:23 AM

* BUMP *

Any new occasions to report? Anyone?