Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Exactly How Crazy Are You? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13368)

Kimberly73 04-27-2003 03:46 PM

Exactly How Crazy Are You?

Click to find out

I saw this and thought of ShadowRaven. He always says he's crazy so I thought I'd give him a chance to see how crazy he really is. :D

FussyPucker 04-27-2003 04:22 PM

Are the pills working ??

With your 53 % you are: You're brainy and brilliant. Clever and shroud and have many friends. NOT CRAZY! 36 % from 2489 test takers had this profile!

But you have almost become this:
With your 33 % you are: You're a simple person with achievements to take pride in. Congrats, you're not crazy.

And that you are not at all:
With your 13 % you are: I'm gonna run away, and I'm gonna hope you don't come and drown me in slobber and inky fingerprints.... *backs away* "CRAZY!"

dm383 04-27-2003 05:10 PM

With your 47 % you are: I'm gonna run away, and I'm gonna hope you don't come and drown me in slobber and inky fingerprints.... *backs away* "CRAZY!" 26 % from 2495 test takers had this profile!
With your 40 % you are: You're brainy and brilliant. Clever and shroud and have many friends. NOT CRAZY!

With your 13 % you are: You're a simple person with achievements to take pride in. Congrats, you're not crazy.

Not crazy?? Something wrong with this!!

<<sings>> "They're coming to take me away, haha hehe, they're coming to take me away..........."

Lilith 04-27-2003 05:24 PM

Too sane for my own good I suppose:p

With your 53 % you are: You're a simple person with achievements to take pride in. Congrats, you're not crazy. 37 % from 2498 test takers had this profile!
With your 40 % you are: You're brainy and brilliant. Clever and shroud and have many friends. NOT CRAZY!

With your 0 % you are: I'm gonna run away, and I'm gonna hope you don't come and drown me in slobber and inky fingerprints.... *backs away* "CRAZY!"

Steph 04-27-2003 07:43 PM

With your 53 % you are: You're brainy and brilliant. Clever and shroud and have many friends. NOT CRAZY! 36 % from 2516 test takers had this profile!
With your 20 % you are: You're a simple person with achievements to take pride in. Congrats, you're not crazy.

With your 7 % you are: I'm gonna run away, and I'm gonna hope you don't come and drown me in slobber and inky fingerprints.... *backs away* "CRAZY!

ShadowRaven 04-27-2003 07:59 PM

With your 73 % you are: I'm gonna run away, and I'm gonna hope you don't come and drown me in slobber and inky fingerprints.... *backs away* "CRAZY!" 26 % from 2521 test takers had this profile!
With your 20 % you are: You're a simple person with achievements to take pride in. Congrats, you're not crazy.

With your 7 % you are: You're brainy and brilliant. Clever and shroud and have many friends. NOT CRAZY!

Scarecrow 04-27-2003 09:09 PM

With your 73 % you are: I'm gonna run away, and I'm gonna hope you don't come and drown me in slobber and inky fingerprints.... *backs away* "CRAZY!" 26 % from 2531 test takers had this profile!

With your 7 % you are: You're brainy and brilliant. Clever and shroud and have many friends. NOT CRAZY!

txgrneyes 04-27-2003 10:59 PM

With your 60 % you are: You're brainy and brilliant. Clever and shroud and have many friends. NOT CRAZY! 36 % from 2537 test takers had this profile!

With your 33 % you are: You're a simple person with achievements to take pride in. Congrats, you're not crazy.

With your 0 % you are: I'm gonna run away, and I'm gonna hope you don't come and drown me in slobber and inky fingerprints.... *backs away* "CRAZY!"

Sharni 04-28-2003 12:38 AM

With your 53 % you are: You're brainy and brilliant. Clever and shroud and have many friends. NOT CRAZY! 36 % from 2540 test takers had this profile!
With your 40 % you are: You're a simple person with achievements to take pride in. Congrats, you're not crazy.

With your 7 % you are: I'm gonna run away, and I'm gonna hope you don't come and drown me in slobber and inky fingerprints.... *backs away* "CRAZY!"

kleclere 04-28-2003 05:24 PM

With your 40 % you are: You're a simple person with achievements to take pride in. Congrats, you're not crazy. 37 % from 2589 test takers had this profile!
With your 33 % you are: You're brainy and brilliant. Clever and shroud and have many friends. NOT CRAZY!

With your 27 % you are: I'm gonna run away, and I'm gonna hope you don't come and drown me in slobber and inky fingerprints.... *backs away* "CRAZY!"

Nice Guy 04-28-2003 05:57 PM

With your 47 % you are: You're brainy and brilliant. Clever and shroud and have many friends. NOT CRAZY! 36 % from 2592 test takers had this profile!
With your 40 % you are: You're a simple person with achievements to take pride in. Congrats, you're not crazy.

With your 13 % you are: I'm gonna run away, and I'm gonna hope you don't come and drown me in slobber and inky fingerprints.... *backs away* "CRAZY!"

Lost 04-29-2003 01:32 AM

With your 80 % you are: I'm gonna run away, and I'm gonna hope you don't come and drown me in slobber and inky fingerprints.... *backs away* "CRAZY!" 26 % from 2627 test takers had this profile!
With your 13 % you are: You're a simple person with achievements to take pride in. Congrats, you're not crazy.

Oldfart 04-29-2003 07:29 AM

With your 47 % you are: You're brainy and brilliant. Clever and shroud and have many friends. NOT CRAZY! 37 % from 2635 test takers had this profile!

With your 20 % you are: I'm gonna run away, and I'm gonna hope you don't come and drown me in slobber and inky fingerprints.... *backs away* "CRAZY!"

Bilbo 04-29-2003 07:43 AM

With your 53 % you are: I'm gonna run away, and I'm gonna hope you don't come and drown me in slobber and inky fingerprints.... *backs away* "CRAZY!" 26 % from 2638 test takers had this profile!

With your 27 % you are: You're brainy and brilliant. Clever and shroud and have many friends. NOT CRAZY!

MMMMMMMMMM not sure I understand!

Lilith 08-23-2008 09:01 AM

Are you still sane or has Pixies caused you to become demented and delirious???