Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fantasy adventures (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=711)

Fornikator 08-16-2001 01:17 AM

Fantasy adventures

I'm curious about the reality of people's fantasies.

I know most men have the whole two women at once fantasy...but how many of you guys out there are a bit more adventurous with your tastes?

How many people have acted out a fantasy, and did it turn out as satisfying as imagined?

Also, how many women out there would like to indulge their man in the Female/Female fantasy?
How many women have a Male/Male fantasy? And what do the guys think about that?

Sharni 08-16-2001 03:35 PM

I would like to take part in a woman/woman thing for the b/f..and for me....reckon he'd enjoy that greatly...:D

As for the male/male....well i have to admit that i'd love to see that......but my b/f is str8...so i'm never going to get that fantasy..

Sharniqua

Lovediva 08-16-2001 06:38 PM

My fantasy....

I haven't indulged in my fantasy...just yet..but I am working on it!!:D

My fantasy consists of being in a cabin, up the mountains, in the middle of winter...a roaring fire, soft music, a hot tub, a bottle of Piat D'or or White Zinfadel...(or both ;)) all my sex toys...and.....

A Bogeyman!!!!!! :D :D ;) :)

Fornikator 08-17-2001 11:09 PM

I'm really similar to you Sharniqua

I'd love to see some male on male action, but I dont think it's going to happen!

I've done some of the female/female thing, if my boyfriend decided that's what he wanted I might be open to it....but I think I prefer to keep my fantasies just him and me.

I've been really curious lately about exploring a big of back-door entry.
But I'm not even sure where to begin!

Oh well....I might have to rent an instructional video or something
hehehe

Gyzsmo 08-17-2001 11:54 PM

Welll ... to each his own and all that ... but ... the thought of two men together has never really turned my crank at all.

If they were both there for me however .......... :D ............ well ... that's another story !!!!

I haven't indugled in my fantasy yet ... but the man in my life is trying hard to make that happen for me ........ :) .......... someday !!!

So maybe ... I'll have some "Autobiographical Stories" to tell one of these days!!! But for now .... it's still unfulfilled .............

Gyz

SensualLove 08-20-2001 04:50 PM

~~Just to be totally loved~~

~~My fantasy....is just to be made love to, (for hours...all night..next morning...mmmmm)....I mean really made love too. With all the passion that one has...to be so wanted and so desired.... you can feel it in your bones...and in your heart..~~

~~But two guys doing that to me would be great!! ;);):D~~

amyandcody 08-20-2001 05:26 PM

:) me and my man... and his man ;) lol

hi im amy... and one of my biggest fantasys was to watch my boyfriend cody (hes in the shower right now) with another guy. now we are both bi... and he agreed...

IT
WAS
FANTASTIC

i just sat there with my fingers on my clit watching my man in a male male 69

mmmmmm i think i may go join him in the shower...
teeheehee