Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   tell me something... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30037)

wyndhy 02-13-2007 06:20 PM

tell me something...

anything. anything at all

dicksbro 02-13-2007 06:27 PM

The weather is miserable here.

wyndhy 02-13-2007 06:28 PM

here too. are you stayin' cozy?

dicksbro 02-13-2007 06:37 PM

I am now that the drive is shoveled and my running around is done. How about you?

wyndhy 02-13-2007 06:48 PM

nice n toasty in the house...i plan on staying right here.

dicksbro 02-13-2007 06:52 PM

Good idea. I'm hoping something good will be on TV tonight.

wyndhy 02-13-2007 07:00 PM

i plan to be on something good myself. :D

Pita 02-13-2007 07:04 PM

Hi Wyndhy and DB :wave:

It's raining here and turning cold. My knee hurts and I have a heating pad on it. I made 6 dozen sugar cookies to take to the homeless shelter tomorrow to decorate with the kiddies. I aced my management quiz. I wish I had a Venti mocha latte but Joe said no because coffee this late will have me up all night. :(

I need to study but would rather flirt with DB in the smut games. :brows:

Lilith 02-13-2007 07:59 PM

I'm playng cupid's ho and getting together pressies.

I also just typed this so I could copy the quote in my sig for a card :p

Aqua 02-13-2007 08:03 PM

Which quote?

wyndhy 02-13-2007 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinglingTess

It's raining here and turning cold. My knee hurts and I have a heating pad on it. I made 6 dozen sugar cookies to take to the homeless shelter tomorrow to decorate with the kiddies. I aced my management quiz. I wish I had a Venti mocha latte but Joe said no because coffee this late will have me up all night. :(

it's cold and turning colder. keep your leg up (and your chin). i made sugar cookies today too! about a hundred heart shaped ones for a v'day party at my daughter's school tomorrow. way to go on the quiz! :x: have the mocha anyway...he's not the boss of you. :D just study flirting...that's totally legit. :D

Lilith 02-13-2007 08:11 PM

My Zora gal

wyndhy 02-13-2007 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I'm playng cupid's ho and getting together pressies.

I also just typed this so I could copy the quote in my sig for a card :p

present ho...hey! that works on so many levels... :D

Aqua 02-13-2007 08:11 PM

I have to work tomorrow night. :(

wyndhy 02-13-2007 08:12 PM

walkin the streets heh? :D

FallenAngel5 02-13-2007 10:23 PM

Our college classes are cancelled tomorrow, so we're taking the opportunity to get drunk on a Tuesday! :)

wyndhy 02-13-2007 10:49 PM

woot!....i'm a bit tipsy meself. :D

Neige 02-13-2007 10:54 PM

I just got home from my navigation course and I need to finish a book report for midnight.

Neige 02-13-2007 10:59 PM

Oh and instead of listening in class today I wrote Lake a cryptogrammed love letter. :D

wyndhy 02-13-2007 11:00 PM

you are the sexiest nerd i know. :D

Neige 02-13-2007 11:06 PM

I luvs you too!!! :loveshowe

osuche 02-14-2007 12:29 AM

I have class tomorrow night...I might give the professor something to look at! ;) :hot:

dicksbro 02-14-2007 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinglingTess

Rats, I left for supper and never got back.

:frown:
:tear:
:boohoo:

wyndhy 02-14-2007 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
I have class tomorrow night...I might give the professor something to look at! ;) :hot:

vixen!

PantyFanatic 02-14-2007 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
vixen!

:D Isn't it wonderful?

WildIrish 02-14-2007 11:17 AM

Quote:
vixen!

Cupid & Vixen go together, ya know.

scotzoidman 02-14-2007 11:32 AM

Ok, it poured down rain last night, & it drove me off the streets since I didn't wanna risk getting in a wreck...then the temp started dropping overnight & I woke up to 20F & snow flurries...

IowaMan 02-15-2007 08:19 PM

I'm sitting here by myself singing "Fishing In The Dark" by The Nitty Gritty Dirt band for no apparent reason. And I'm enjoying the living hell out of myself.

(and you called PixieSprite a nerd. At least she's sexy.)

Neige 02-15-2007 08:36 PM

The bus driver I had all through high school would play country tunes all the way to and back from school. We always sang along to that song, to his great amusement.

I like being a nerd!!! :p

Irezumi Kiss 02-15-2007 08:47 PM

Quote:
anything. anything at all

Okay.

The bartender last night, she was so goddamn cute and had this frustratingly hot, skinny, sexy fucking body. Her face was like an innocent, glasses-wearing Buddhist nun, but her body...oh fuck, just forget about it. She was wearing hip-huggers and had this tiny, tiny, tiny bit of belly tooting out.

How do people stay that damn skinny? I'm trying to figure out if I ever was like that and I can't remember a time when I had a perfectly flat stomach and narrow hips, but I must've at some time because I do remember when I could fit into a size 30 waist.

She had this small fucking ass that was just round enough. And the V of her crotch area was so tiny and delicate. I just stared at her crotch and ass most of the time while drinking when we weren't talking to each other and she was all elbows on the counter across from me. It made my dick hard just thinking about how small and tight her ass must be and how her pussy was probably really jungly because she had slightly hairy arms. I could hold her ass so comfortably in both of my hands and all I could think about was how badly I wanted to eat her pussy, then bend her over, having that tiny, pale, skinny ass high in the air...and then give her a righteous, furious doggystyle pounding.

Sorry if I was vulgar...this is what's on my dirty little mind. And you said to tell you anything, so... :blink:

dicksbro 02-16-2007 05:36 AM

At least our streets seem to be pretty much free of ice and snow now. Thank heavens.

LixyChick 02-16-2007 05:52 AM

I-78 (major highway round these parts) had been shut down since Wednesday afternoon. Vehicles were stranded from Wednesday till late last night (Thursday/Friday). Trucks (tractor/trailers) jackknifed on the ice laden road and other motorists were blocked because the shoulder of the road had snow pushed onto it. Some motorists ran out of gas, heat, water and food. The temp was in the single digits at night and wind chills were below zero. The back-up went for 50+ miles. The road has been cleared of motorists and vehicles as of midnight/1am Friday morning.

Part of the road has been de-iced but a part of it remains covered with packed ice. It will remain closed for the day as the road crews work furiously to clear it. The Pa. turnpike is free to all motorists today due to the inconvience.

IowaMan 02-16-2007 07:17 AM

I believe my choice of a grilled chicken burrito and nachos for dinner last night was a very poor choice that is going to continue haunting me throughout today. :(

wyndhy 02-16-2007 08:20 AM

not sure when vulgar began needing an apology 'round these parts, irezumi. :D

lix...i heard the national guard came in to supply food and gas to those peeps stranded....at least you weren't one of 'em!

pssst...iowa...R O L A I D S spells relief. :D

Lilith 02-16-2007 05:39 PM

I just ate some exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtra dark chocolate

wyndhy 02-16-2007 05:46 PM

i adore dark chocolate...better than milk. i hade a ghirardelli chocolate the other day, they call it intense dark chocolate and it's got ground espresso beans inside. yummmmmmmm!

Neige 02-16-2007 05:53 PM

I don't think I will ever be able to hear a siren without thinking that someone I know is in danger, even if I live in the city for years.

Belial 02-16-2007 08:50 PM

This heat needs to fuck off now. Summer's supposed to be over, dammit!

The kebab place that opened up in town is awesome

I wonder if there's a conspiracy to distract people from the potential of the Internet and other new technologies to enable them to be producers and not just consumers, or whether people are just like that anyway?

I wonder if I will ever really feel confident around women? Not that it's a problem girlfriend-wise now, but still, it sucks.

Oldfart 02-16-2007 09:27 PM

Belial

People can hurt you whenever they like, a word, an action or just a look.

Confidence is knowing the failure is theirs, not yours (so long as you're being the nice guy).

It's still not pleasant, but deal with it.

We don't have the fires, but this heat is still huge, like you're locked in a sauna and some idiot just threw another pot of water on the stones.

wyndhy 02-16-2007 09:47 PM

*sending freighters of ice and snow to australia* we've got enough so don't feel bad about taking it...no, really, i insist. :D

i love kebabs, preferably beef with many veggies and nice teriyaki marinade...i'll trade some for the snow.:D what's your fave, belial? and...interesting theory. me? i think that mostly people are just afraid of what they don't entirely understand.